Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41514
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2013, 05:29 AM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default If you want to keep distorting wtf I said, I can take this up a notch Jim Crow.

You are a lying sack of shit.

I have told you wtf I thought the jury would come back with....You sir do not have the balls to venture a guess.

You can't give me shit.

Maybe if you'd take that racist hood off your head you'd be able to see my answer. That it is not in line with your latent racist beliefs does not suprise me in the least. People like you still think it ok to gun down blacks walking thru 'your' neighborhood.

He will not be convicted of 2nd degree murder. I do think he will be convicted of a lesser charge. How hard is that to understand? I have the balls to post wtf I think will happen . All you do is sit back and second guess what others have the balls to post. You are free to post what you think the jury will decide......

But you won't because you don't play the game, you just monday morning QB.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:41 AM   #77
CJOHN
BANNED

you too answer post #46 lol
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:01 AM   #78
CJOHN
BANNED

I think LL can give a lot of shit ...
Wtf want shit... lol
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:03 AM   #79
CJOHN
BANNED

Haven't you heard johnny can future QB too... lol
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:26 AM   #80
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Unlike you ...

I have the brains not to answer. Not to mention the experience and knowledge not to.

?
You have the brains not to answer a question such as "What do you think will happen?" ?

You have the brains not to answer a question such as 'What do you think?'.

Your brain will not let you answer a question about it's thoughts on the Zimmerman verdict?

What a fucking brain! Your brain has no thoughts on the outcome of a subject that you have posted extensively on!

Is is because your brain loves being a Monday morning quarterbacking brain? If your brain expresses thoughts on the game during the game, then your little brain would too be the subject of monday morning OB'ing. Does your little brain not want others to do onto it, what it does onto others?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:44 AM   #81
CJOHN
BANNED

LL brain require that signature.
LL brain log in then log out.
LL brain can fix brain during the game.

Lmao
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:10 AM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJOHN View Post
LL brain require that signature.
LL brain log in then log out.
LL brain can fix brain during the game.

Lmao
You prove that human cloning is upon us, WTF.

Standing in front of the mirror and "bloviating" your bullshit sounds fantastic, I'm sure. You and WTF.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You have the brains not to answer a question such as "What do you think will happen?"
And the experience and education not to predict the outcome of trials. You don't! Period. End of Story.

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.

That's ONLY TWO choices ....

a. or b.

Real simple, but now it gets complicated. Doesn't it!

It's called "intellectual blow back" for being a dumbshit like you, when your mouth (in this case your fingers) gets ahead of what brain you do have.

Say high to your bimbo entourage for me, will you?
Old 06-26-2013, 07:56 AM   #84
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

LexusLover blows a gasket when you answer his distorted question of. ' Have you stopped beating your wife' with , 'I don't have a wife'......he then tries to claim you didn't answer his question. LL thinks you need to be a lawyer to understand that jury selection is critical in this trial. Though for some reason he won't say whether he agrees with that or not. Hmmmmmmm. That race has nothing to do with this case...Hmmmmmmmmm
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #85
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LexusLover blows a gasket when you answer his distorted question of. ' Have you stopped beating your wife' with , 'I don't have a wife'......he then tries to claim you didn't answer his question. LL thinks you need to be a lawyer to understand that jury selection is critical in this trial. Though for some reason he won't say whether he agrees with that or not. Hmmmmmmm. That race has nothing to do with this case...Hmmmmmmmmm
Did that sound good when you said it in front of the mirror with your bimbos as an audience?
Old 06-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And the experience and education not to predict the outcome of trials. You don't! Period. End of Story.

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.

That's ONLY TWO choices ....

a. or b.

Real simple, but now it gets complicated. Doesn't it!

It's called "intellectual blow back" for being a dumbshit like you, when your mouth (in this case your fingers) gets ahead of what brain you do have.

Say HI to your bimbo entourage for me, will you?
Freudian slip when thinking about your bimbo entourage. Are they impressed with your .. err....

.. intellectual prowess?
Old 06-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #87
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
People make livings out of predicting outcomes of trials. Famous Trial Lawyers, haven't you ever watched Nancy Grace? ....yet you are to educated to even venture a guess! Hot damn there smarty pants, ain't you the educated one in this forum!

Sounds to me like you are just scared you will get it wrong like you did in the 2012 election. That must have been traumatic for you. You finally venture a guess about something and it winds up wrong.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:59 AM   #88
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Freudian slip when thinking about your bimbo entourage. Are they impressed with your .. err....

.. intellectual prowess?
Again you ask a question and try and supply the answers as if that makes your question factual. It does not.

The correct answer is to your erroneous question is ,'' I do not have an bimbo entourage or any entourage for that matter.''

Where are you trying to go with this LL? Are you trying to switch topics because this jury selection one is going so bad for you?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:35 AM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Famous Trial Lawyers, haven't you ever watched Nancy Grace?
What famous trial did Nancy Grace win?

I did see her repeatedly identify persons as having committed crimes, when they didn't!

The Elizabeth Smart kidnapping comes to mind. When HER suspect died she commented Elizabeth will never be found now..... the remains she was referencing.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the smartest of them all" ... so sayeth WTF.... "Nancy Grace"?

I bet those bimbos just swooooon ... at those words.

You actually watch Nancy Grace? Shocked, Nancy Grace?

No wonder you don't shit from Shinola about jury trials.

Now you are boring me..... snakes, chefs, hospitals, elections, .... Nancy Grace? You go boy.

Must be nightmare at the end of the course when everyone checks your math. 2+2 = 3
Old 06-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #90
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I said famous. I said makes a living from it. I was correct on both counts. You seem to want to take wtf I say and then twist it. Sorry that I am exposing your charade.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women