Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60551
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48524
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42057
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-13-2019, 11:58 AM   #76
GiveToMe
BANNED

Originally Posted by pxmcc
i can debate just fine. so ck got his panties all in a bunch when i called out the n-girl pimp, who happens to be female and who controls like 8 different handles, in violation of the rules on both sites. i think the n-girl pimp must have a special connection to ck, who i hear is a grandpa going on great grandpa. and your point is what again, good sir

If he is a she and she is an ebony, then why aren't you hooking up with her? You did say that you like black chicks and you do kind of like the drama types. Is she too ugly or what for you?
Old 03-13-2019, 12:01 PM   #77
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^WW shows up to the party at last...
Old 03-13-2019, 12:05 PM   #78
GiveToMe
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^WW shows up to the party at last...
^^^^Should seek professional help.

Florida has pretty beaches.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:05 PM   #79
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
PX you're a loose cannon and one day your braggadocios ass is going to pay the price...it happens to the best of them...and you're no exception.
heck i've already predicted a violent death at a (relatively) young age, so no surprise there. but i've concluded i'm sorta unkillable. many have tried, none have succeeded. imma see what happens lol..
Old 03-13-2019, 12:07 PM   #80
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveToMe View Post
^^^^Should seek professional help.

Florida has pretty beaches.
you know WW, i accused another hobbyist of being you, but after seeing you, "What tf was i thinking"..
Old 03-13-2019, 12:15 PM   #81
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
You guys should just cut the gay tension already and stop your back and forth circle jerk arguing. Just suck each other off already and get on with your day.

Old 03-13-2019, 12:16 PM   #82
pxmcc
Valued Poster

If he is a she and she is an ebony, then why aren't you hooking up with her? You did say that you like black chicks and you do kind of like the drama types. Is she too ugly or what for you?[/QUOTE]

the n-girl pimp? hell i'd love to hook up with her. it's probably Angel-N or Penny, for all i know. if we did a proper hobby session, i'm sure the current misunderstanding-due to drama queen Peachy-could be resolved to all parties' satisfaction. if not, it would be a helluva grudge fuck..
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...e+fuck+stories
Old 03-13-2019, 12:18 PM   #83
mj850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Don't pull me into your bs giveittome. Because I said I was from Florida you are now trying to damage me because my handle is new? When I joined My objectice was to call you out and ask why a banned member was allowed to come back and recreate himself with no repercussion. After one or two posts everyone knows who you are. Aren't you the one who the ladies accuse of stealthing POS
Old 03-13-2019, 12:21 PM   #84
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post

DAMN SURE IS ! But we all know it will never happen.

Well, you ladies & gents did good. You made it to Wednesday before ShinepooPooo & crew's bullshit hit the fan. Job well done.
Banning, haha... gtfoh. This is a such bullshit thread.

[IMG][/IMG]
You want some of this foooking Mandingo dick just ask nicely, but I'm not paying for a sesh. You're going to have to pay me. Damnit I literally never mention you but you can't seem to keep my name out your mouth. And my foooking name is Shine Da Great!
Old 03-13-2019, 12:25 PM   #85
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^folmfao..
Old 03-13-2019, 12:25 PM   #86
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
heck i've already predicted a violent death at a (relatively) young age, so no surprise there. but i've concluded i'm sorta unkillable. many have tried, none have succeeded. imma see what happens.
You're on the right path...have you written out what you want on your tomb stone...it should be prophetic!!
You're not Steven Seagal by any chance...
Old 03-13-2019, 12:25 PM   #87
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
You guys should just cut the gay tension already and stop your back and forth circle jerk arguing. Just suck each other off already and get on with your day.
Says the chick who rawdogged a dude in a pool she just barely met. Claims Shine Da Great is obsessed with her, yet Da Great doesn't ever mention her, but now me and Sisto are foooking in da pool in her story. And you foooking white knights came galloping in to protect your pale queen, when in fact the obsession is the other way around. Foooking laughable. And I love this(in my foooking Jeezy voice)! Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
Old 03-13-2019, 12:33 PM   #88
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You're on the right path...have you written out what you want on your tomb stone...it should be prophetic!!
You're not Steven Seagal by any chance...
personally, i think Steven Seagal is overrated..

as to my tombstone-or more to the point, the lack thereof-my sis has all that info plus she gets everything, even my wacked out condo with the onyx, the 1911 clawfoot, and the 12 foot by 5 foot dice table. hopefully she likes dice aka craps aka "the bones"..
Old 03-13-2019, 12:37 PM   #89
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
You want some of this foooking Mandingo dick just ask nicely, but I'm not paying for a sesh. You're going to have to pay me. Damnit I literally never mention you but you can't seem to keep my name out your mouth. And my foooking name is Shine Da Great!
Your fucking annoying YOU, your multiple handles.. YOU and YOUR "friends" should keep it in the men's room. Your 3 way spooning session ! Any lady that see's you must be desperate for a booking... no way would I see a guy who conducts himself like this... and wtf paying YOU COULDN'T, remember your "IM BROKE & 200 IS WAYYYY OUT OF MY FOOKING BUDGET POST" from last week... once again more bullshit spewing out of your mouth … I know if I just sit back you will be banned, again..hopefully.. where are the Mod Gods when you need them !

YOUR NAME IS SHINEPOOOOPoooooo !! Because the shit you write is just that! SHIT !
Old 03-13-2019, 12:41 PM   #90
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^Jess i know you're calling me out-but for now imma ignore that cause I wouldn't give you the time of day in a bar in any case-but did Shine break a rule? if so, rtm his post and explain which rule he broke, or stfu.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women