Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42511
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2021, 10:18 AM   #871
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Which proves what exactly? If the Arizona audit comes up with zero proof of voter fraud, they too will have nothing.
It proves they’re getting pressure from their constituents. It proves that they’re interested in doing a forensic audit. Recounts are worthless.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 11:18 AM   #872
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
https://conservativebrief.com/update...utm_medium=Ian

Why have 9 states visited the AZ audit? Including Virginia?
9 states got up and moved into AZ to visit. How? I wasn’t aware states could move. Please explain. Last I checked VA was still next to DC and MD. In fact I drove down there last week.

Oh you mean wackadoodle state reps. Yeah. They can go visit anything. They also believe anything, like the shit written on Parler or Reddit or Redstate.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 11:34 AM   #873
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
9 states got up and moved into AZ to visit. How? I wasn’t aware states could move. Please explain. Last I checked VA was still next to DC and MD. In fact I drove down there last week.

Oh you mean wackadoodle state reps. Yeah. They can go visit anything. They also believe anything, like the shit written on Parler or Reddit or Redstate.
And where exactly does it say states “ moved” to Arizona? You explain.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:40 AM   #874
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/16987

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/16991
Old 06-12-2021, 12:26 PM   #875
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
And where exactly does it say states “ moved” to Arizona? You explain.
How else could a state visit Arizona ?

Quote:
https://conservativebrief.com/update...utm_medium=Ian

Why have 9 states visited the AZ audit? Including Virginia?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 12:50 PM   #876
bambino
Valued Poster

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 12, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is adding more people onto its roles in order to fight against efforts to limit voting and, I assume, other illegal voting acts. Based on that it would seem the DOJ has no choice but to look at the massive voter fraud which took place in certain Swing States, and I assume elsewhere, during the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. Whether it be voting machines, underaged people, dead people, illegal aliens, ballot drops, ballot cheating, absentee ballots, post office delivery (or lack thereof!), lock boxes, people being paid to vote, or other things, the 2020 Presidential Election is, in my mind, the Crime of the Century. Just look at what has happened to our Country, our Borders, our Economy, Inflation, and more in the last five months, and it will only get worse. If there is going to be honor and greatness for America, the voting irregularities and fraud of that election must be brought to light, immediately. Otherwise, we have no Country, certainly not a great one! This should not be an attempt by the Biden Administration to suppress the accountability of a dishonest election. That cannot be allowed to happen, nor can the events of the Presidential Election. They want to cancel anything having to do with the result of that election because they know what was done. States cannot allow that to happen and should not be intimidated or suppressed by a government that wants nothing further to do with what took place during that period of time. They want it over with because they seem to know what will be found, and that would be a disaster for them. There has never been a time like this in our Country—hopefully courage will prevail!

###
Old 06-12-2021, 12:51 PM   #877
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I doubt it. I can't be certain which videos you are talking about but every allegation of multiple counting of ballots or ballots coming out of nowhere being counted have been debunked every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8V1AebSxw
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 12:52 PM   #878
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you really need it spelled out for you?
Old 06-13-2021, 05:55 AM   #879
bambino
Valued Poster

Imagine being the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors; your routers show remote access from foreign countries, you adjudicated over 230,000 ballots, your chain of custody documents are a joke, you deleted a database to cover up all of the discrepancies, and you know that you certified a fraudulent election.

So you fight the court ordered subpoena from your State's Senate for 5-months, then you make it as difficult as possible for the auditors, you hit the television circuit to discredit them, you start a social media campaign to discredit them, and you deny, deny, deny.

Doesn't all of their childish behavior make sense now?

On top of everything else they did... they might have been missing up to 200,000 ballots this entire time!!!

#AuditTheVote

��♥️����

Subscribe: @KanekoaTheGreat
Old 06-13-2021, 06:32 AM   #880
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
maybe the same way guam can tip over

instead of picking nits, support fairness and security in our elections
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 07:30 AM   #881
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
It proves they’re getting pressure from their constituents. It proves that they’re interested in doing a forensic audit. Recounts are worthless.
And I keep asking you and you never answer: What constitutes your "forensic audit"? What are Ninjas doing in Arizona that you believe will overturn the election results? So far you have not responded. Doubtful you will because you are clueless.

In Georgia they have done 3 recounts, matched ballots against voter registration lists to ensure only legal voters voted, they have matched output from the computers to hand counts and verified both totals are the same, they have successfully debunked all the crazy accusations like boxes of votes appearing out of nowhere.

what else could be done?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 07:40 AM   #882
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Really? Do you think that this video really shows anything concrete? I can't tell what anyone in the video was doing. All these charges of voter fraud have been investigated and found to be baseless. Yet Trump supporters drone on.

It is so ridiculous that anyone would be stupid enough to commit election fraud knowing it is a felony. A handful have been arrested for doing so during the 2020 election, which is consistent with other elections.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 07:43 AM   #883
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Actually it doesn’t matter. They’re obviously going to drone out this broken record tune until the midterm and then until 2024, when Q will become a third party. I wish they’d make that happen now, som we can finally separate the true believers from the sane Americans.

The birth of the AMERICAN Silly Party

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 07:48 AM   #884
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Imagine being the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors; your routers show remote access from foreign countries, you adjudicated over 230,000 ballots, your chain of custody documents are a joke, you deleted a database to cover up all of the discrepancies, and you know that you certified a fraudulent election.

So you fight the court ordered subpoena from your State's Senate for 5-months, then you make it as difficult as possible for the auditors, you hit the television circuit to discredit them, you start a social media campaign to discredit them, and you deny, deny, deny.

Doesn't all of their childish behavior make sense now?

On top of everything else they did... they might have been missing up to 200,000 ballots this entire time!!!

#AuditTheVote

��♥️����

Subscribe: @KanekoaTheGreat

Snick
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 07:58 AM   #885
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? Do you think that this video really shows anything concrete? I can't tell what anyone in the video was doing. All these charges of voter fraud have been investigated and found to be baseless. Yet Trump supporters drone on.

It is so ridiculous that anyone would be stupid enough to commit election fraud knowing it is a felony. A handful have been arrested for doing so during the 2020 election, which is consistent with other elections.
It doesn’t matter what you think. Ruby Freeman and her daughter were subpoenaed. That’s serious stuff Speedy. When does a canary sing?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women