Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41502
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #871
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Congrats to the Texans for an asswhipping well done by winning their first playoff game! I'm surprised that damn roof at Reliant Stadium didn't collapse knowing how loud it was in that muthafucka!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:40 AM   #872
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Been lots of complaints about roof being closed but it helps the crowd noise I guess.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #873
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Been lots of complaints about roof being closed but it helps the crowd noise I guess.
It's all about the visiting team! There is no doubt in my mind that due to the noise factor, Cincy wanted the roof open. That being the case, I would prefer it closed! This is supposed to be our home field advantage, not theirs!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #874
Satin
Valued Poster

Well, we might not ever experience another moment like that for a while...we parted til 6 am. The only thing that can compare are the Rockets championships...

I'm still hungover, but I have to say being there; that Watts interception was the play and turning point of the game. Until that, we were on pins and needles and the offense and defense seemed sort of out of sinc.

So how far can we go? A loss to the Ravens would be disappointing, but I feel good about what we did to this point. Ok Flaco, Rice, Ray-Ray, here we come fellas.....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #875
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Word is Daniels has a broken hand :/
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #876
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Satin... Alka-Seltzer works wonders!!

Most dangerous Under-Rated Football team.... NFC=Giants.... AFC=TEXANS
Ravens will be TOUGH! We have a lot in common w/them... Strong-arm Defense, Excellent Running Game, and a "?" mark at QB... we are mirror images... Their players have more playoff experience,,, our coach has more Super Bowl Experience... Texans have gained playoff momentum going in,,, Ravens have home-field... Gotta feeling it will be like one of those 12rd fights where neither one goes down,, maybe even going OT ?? ...I'm get into more details later.. Right now I'll have my coffee, Alka-Selzter, and try to remember what happened last night! LOL

Holy Shit Don... U got me looking bout that possible OD injury and here it is.. NEXT MAN UP!?
... Also Texans grant Phillips permission to interview for Buc's head coach job. One of the reasons why I tell the doubters "fuck next year!" We gotta think NOW OR NEVER!

Here are some pics

One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #877
johnniewalkerblack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Gotta give Tebow his props today. He stepped up and threw the football on Pittsburgh. Anybody betting on Texans v. Broncos for the AFC Championship?
johnniewalkerblack is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #878
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

DENVER - One of the most storied NFL playoff teams ran into a rejuvenated Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos.

Sorry, Pittsburgh Steelers.

The magic is back.

Tebow connected with Demaryius Thomas on an electrifying 80-yard touchdown pass on the first play of overtime and the Broncos defeated the stunned Steelers 29-23 in the AFC wild-card game on Sunday.

Thomas hauled in a high play-action pass at the Denver 38, stiff-armed Ike Taylor and then outraced Ryan Mundy to the end zone. Tebow knelt in his own end zone, pounding a fist in triumph before taking a victory lap in jubilation.

Behind Tebow's 316 yards passing, the Broncos (9-8) are heading to New England for a second-round game against the top-seeded Patriots on Saturday night.

The Steelers (12-5) lost despite Ben Roethlisberger rallying Pittsburgh from a two-touchdown halftime deficit with 10 points in the final 10 minutes.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:18 PM   #879
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This really sucks because it basically gives NE a free ride to the tittle-game, and they keep home-field advantage. And asking Houston to win at Baltimore and at New England is a bit much. A home game against the Seelers would have been manageable, very disappointed at Pitt..
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #880
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default For my boy Satin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
All you Texans fans need to STOP DREAMING!!!!

They won't make the playoffs, AGAIN...
I was wrong and as much as it PAINS me to say it...nice season Texans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
Superbowl prediction..................

DALLAS COWBOYS AND THE NY JETS...............

How'd that work out for you Ike
Oh yeah, I forgot, neither made the playoffs
Quote:
The CowGIRLS aren't even going to win their DIVISION!!!
They do have lovely cheerleaders though
Right on BOTH of these

Quote:
Tell ya what...

If the Texans make the playoffs and my Steelers don't...

I'll buy you a session, with the lady of your choice! That's how confident I am in my Steelers and your Texans

There..is that good enough for ya playa
Well, since both of us made the playoffs and my STEELERS got beat by God's nephew and the rest of the Broncos...I still got ya playa, whatever you want

Ike Taylor & William Gay can kiss my jus' sayin'
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #881
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

LOL...........Yeah, I'll take that...............So how do you really feel about it DED......lol
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #882
Satin
Valued Poster

First, to my homie DED, man I appreciate it, but the bet kinda ended in a "tie", but I appreciate your honesty and integrity bro. I'm just glad to see you back on here posting again. You were cool enough to call me after the game before I could call you...lol. I know injuries are part of the game, but I feel even the majic of Tebow wouldn't have overcome the Steelers if they had all their players playing and Big Ben was healthy.

To Don: Man I hit my 4 team parlay...Texans, Saints, Giants and Broncos...
I also hit some over and under plays...(Foster +105 yards, Saints game over) so it was a good and very profitable weekend.

Man fucking Tebow is one sick dude...wow! I can't believe it.

Anybody fired up for the Championship Game tomorrow?

Cat-Man, dude I think you're pussy-whupped....lmao...
I introduced her to you to hit it one time....not everytime we go....lol
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #883
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
First, to my homie DED, man I appreciate it, but the bet kinda ended in a "tie",
Yeah...but y'all are still playing so I got ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Man fucking Tebow is one sick dude...wow! I can't believe it...
Does Tebow attend Brentwood on Sundays when he ain't playing ball playa
Old 01-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #884
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Default WTF..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
DAMN...I know this dude, he owns a Car Shop on the SW side
Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #885
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The NFL POst game show gave a really good analysis of what happenned to the Steeler Defense, one of the top in the league, against Denver.

Against a "normal' NFL offense, all the defense has to counter is two senarios, the running game where the quater back hands it off, and the passing game. With the option offense, they have a third dimension, the quarter back running as well. The quarterback running senario really is helped when you have a full back playing quarterback.

Pittsburg just bought into the "fact" that Tim Tebow cannot throw the ball. They geared everything toward the run, leaving single man coverage, and the results speak for themselves.

Granted, a really good high school quarterback could have made those passes, but I doubt he could have made the runs that Tebow made which made those throws possible.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women