Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2015, 02:55 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So what do you say about Hillary's big self serving lie about hitting the ground under sniper fire in Bosnia? Presidential material or not? What if she had a second big self serving lie?
Not exactly on topic there are you, JD? So don't be so snitty when a thread is derailed.

Back on topic: word is there is a certain TV anchor who will be discussing more war stories.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:57 PM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Noncombatants tend to embellish their experiences.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 04:26 PM   #63
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Noncombatants tend to embellish their experiences.
Non combatants can embellish their experiences and get away with it . Or continue to get a multimillion dollar salary because they are "trustworthy".

Most military men know it is a great disservice to wear any commendation that you were not awarded.

My fight with the military was over one item. I was not "awarded" a CIB, or combat infrantry badge. The reason? My MOS was not 11B, and I was not assigned to a Infrantry Battalion.

It made no difference that I got my legs damned near blown off while doing my job, they did not look at it my way. That " trip wire" was very nondesciminating.

To veterans, especially Vietnam Verterans, the CIB is the most recognizable badge of your service. But few people realize that even clerks assigned to Infrantry Batallions could receive one, and wear it, just like the guy out in the field.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 04:38 PM   #64
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Non combatants can embellish their experiences and get away with it . Or continue to get a multimillion dollar salary because they are "trustworthy".

Most military men know it is a great disservice to wear any commendation that you were not awarded.

My fight with the military was over one item. I was not "awarded" a CIB, or combat infrantry badge. The reason? My MOS was not 11B, and I was not assigned to a Infrantry Battalion.

It made no difference that I got my legs damned near blown off while doing my job, they did not look at it my way. That " trip wire" was very nondesciminating.

To veterans, especially Vietnam Verterans, the CIB is the most recognizable badge of your service. But few people realize that even clerks assigned to Infrantry Batallions could receive one, and wear it, just like the guy out in the field.
Thanks for your service, Jackie! My family and I appreciate it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9TNG8IQNI
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 04:59 PM   #65
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

This thread has been about lying. Lies that promote someone for a position of responsibility. I think Hillary fits here since she has already been annointed by the Democrat party for president. However, I understand if no one wants to talk about her and the lie.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:16 PM   #66
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
This thread has been about lying. Lies that promote someone for a position of responsibility. I think Hillary fits here since she has already been annointed by the Democrat party for president. However, I understand if no one wants to talk about her and the lie.
Ok, how is this. "Hillary Clinton is a lying piece of shit whose only claim to fame is being married to the only President who is DOCUMENTED to have gotten a blow job in the Oval Office".

Not saying he is the only Presidnt to get a knob job under the desk, just the only one that was PROVEN to have.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:34 PM   #67
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

latest word is Williams is stepping aside from the news anchor job for a while. Will have to see if it is permanent .
Old 02-07-2015, 07:02 PM   #68
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
latest word is Williams is stepping aside from the news anchor job for a while. Will have to see if it is permanent .
Many are now scrutinizing some of his other exploits, in particular, his account of his time in New Orleans during Katrina.

"Corpse floating face down in the French Quarter".

There was no flooding in the French Quarter. There were also no rampaging gangs taking over 5 Star Hotels. And if he had dysentery, he was the ONLY person it seems that did.

Maybe he is just a pathological liar. In that case, his condition can be treated in any high dollar rehab. He comes out cured, .........and resumes his $10,000,000 a year career.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:40 PM   #69
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Yah those guys just don't have the integrity of Richard Nixon or Sprio Agnew
Fiunny.. both of those were run out of office/forced to resign.

Not the 5 democrats cited however.

Any idea why Eva?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 07:58 PM   #70
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I still get ticked off my his promo about 9/11. We saw the plane hit the second tower and BY THE END OF THE DAY we knew we were at war. What took him so long on that day?

Lied about braving sniper fire in Bosnia. An uneventful landing. A complete lie.
Lied about being in Cambodia in Christmas of 1968 and blamed Richard Nixon who had not yet taken office.
Lied about being a special forces, Vietnam soldier and a POW. He was in the Marine reserve and never went to Vietnam.
Lied about being in a shot down helicopter and hearing the bullets hitting the air frame. Was in another helicopter that was not shot at.
Lied about being a US Navy SEAL for 20 years. Washed out.
Served in the army but not in the special forces like he claimed for years.
In his seven months of military service he flew to Australia, his plane got lost, he got the Silver Star and returned in time to win his old congressional seat in a special election.

Seven democrats, seven liars....is this a trend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Fiunny.. both of those were run out of office/forced to resign.

Not the 5 democrats cited however.

Any idea why Eva?
If you meant these there are seven
Old 02-07-2015, 08:08 PM   #71
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
If you meant these there are seven
Ok.. seven. Any idea why the Dems haven't run them out like the Republicans did with Nixon and Agnew?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:50 PM   #72
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Many are now scrutinizing some of his other exploits, in particular, his account of his time in New Orleans during Katrina.

"Corpse floating face down in the French Quarter".

There was no flooding in the French Quarter. There were also no rampaging gangs taking over 5 Star Hotels. And if he had dysentery, he was the ONLY person it seems that did.

Maybe he is just a pathological liar. In that case, his condition can be treated in any high dollar rehab. He comes out cured, .........and resumes his $10,000,000 a year career.
AP has since corroborated this story. There was flooding in the french quarter, seen pics of it. As for Williams, he's still lying about the chopper incident and should be fired. But let's try to improve on his job of getting things right.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:56 PM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
AP has since corroborated this story. There was flooding in the french quarter, seen pics of it. As for Williams, he's still lying about the chopper incident and should be fired. But let's try to improve on his job of getting things right.
Quote:
[D]oubters have noted correctly that the Quarter, New Orleans’ original high ground, remained largely if not completely dry, photographs and news reports from the time indicate there was flooding around the Ritz-Carlton, where the network source confirmed Williams stayed.

The hotel is located on Canal Street between Burgundy and Dauphine streets — technically just outside the Quarter, which is bounded by Esplanade Avenue, the Mississippi River, and Iberville and North Rampart streets. But most residents consider the downriver side of Canal Street, where the hotel is located, part of the Quarter. (source)
Old 02-07-2015, 11:05 PM   #74
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Did you think I couldn't back it up? I come heavy or not at all. Read 'em and weep.

You believed Chuck Johnson? Seriously? He's one of the biggest right-wing nuts out there. Looks like he did a little lying of his own.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...During_Katrina
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:18 PM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Did you think I couldn't back it up? I come heavy or not at all. Read 'em and weep.

You believed Chuck Johnson? Seriously? He's one of the biggest right-wing nuts out there. Looks like he did a little lying of his own.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...During_Katrina
A New Orleans newspaper discussing New Orleans is a good deal more credible than you, Brian Williams or any external source that happens to excite your mediocre understanding.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women