Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-21-2010, 05:27 PM   #61
feltdog70
Registered Member

I'm new to the site, and I'm curious to know why many providers have a "no black clientele" on their ads?
Old 07-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #62
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

That subject has been brought up many times. Instead continuing this thread, I would suggest that you do a search.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #63
arianne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4344
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the same stereotypes. As well, the ones who speak out about their bad experiences usually speak out about ones they have had with 'black clientele". There are probably many who have had bad experiences with white clientele but perhaps do not speak about it as much, as a large majority of their clientele is most likely white. Just a guess.

I was reading another thread about the same thing where a girl had a bad experience with a black client so no longer sees them. She was asked if she would do the same if she had this bad experience with a white client and she said "if that happened I would probably leave the industry".

It is probably easier to say that they will not see a black client because overall they see less of them anyways.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #64
daarakan
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Is it particularly different then society in general? In other words, think of the last 10 interracial couples you have seen. Just in a black/white context, the majority are white women/black men couples. There hasn't been the same rate of increase in black women/white men. Possibly related to girls being a little more "rebellious" then men. Or black women being more conservative then white women, white men more conservative then black men. (Conservative in terms of adhering to "social standards", intentionally in quotes). My family is far from the KKK, but I am sure they would be unhappy or less then thrilled if I brought home a darker skinned girlfriend. Abject racism and closed mindedness are not mutually exclusive. And in a smaller example, I like to avoid conflict with my family, while my sister revels in it. Does any of this affect how I hobby? Not really, but there is a general societal trend there and maybe subconsciously it does.

In the same terms, your average asian/white pairing is white male/asian female. Few asian male/white female couples. Black men/asian females the same, and can't think of any asian male/black female pairing I have ever seen in my own life.

just doing a search on interracial marriage percentages pulled up this article supposedly based on the 2000 census. I can't verify the source or know about it, but sounds reasonable. It is almost as if the hobby is a slight reflection of society in general.

http://www.isteve.com/2003_census_in...gender_gap.htm

Whatever the reasons for these gaps and disparities, it is not just an oddity in this hobby of ours. I would be interesting to see what statistics are related to interracial children are, but even when you look at the census there isn't racial categories for interracial. Our most basic senses are european/african american/asian/hispanic etc.

I'm not sure it is good/bad or anything. Almost is what it is. But will it change in the future? Those statistics will suggest that white male/black female and asian male/black female pairings will have to increase their percentages.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:27 PM   #65
arianne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4344
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by daarakan View Post
Is it particularly different then society in general? In other words, think of the last 10 interracial couples you have seen. Just in a black/white context, the majority are white women/black men couples. There hasn't been the same rate of increase in black women/white men. Possibly related to girls being a little more "rebellious" then men. Or black women being more conservative then white women, white men more conservative then black men. (Conservative in terms of adhering to "social standards", intentionally in quotes). My family is far from the KKK, but I am sure they would be unhappy or less then thrilled if I brought home a darker skinned girlfriend. Abject racism and closed mindedness are not mutually exclusive. And in a smaller example, I like to avoid conflict with my family, while my sister revels in it. Does any of this affect how I hobby? Not really, but there is a general societal trend there and maybe subconsciously it does.

In the same terms, your average asian/white pairing is white male/asian female. Few asian male/white female couples. Black men/asian females the same, and can't think of any asian male/black female pairing I have ever seen in my own life.

just doing a search on interracial marriage percentages pulled up this article supposedly based on the 2000 census. I can't verify the source or know about it, but sounds reasonable. It is almost as if the hobby is a slight reflection of society in general.

http://www.isteve.com/2003_census_in...gender_gap.htm

Whatever the reasons for these gaps and disparities, it is not just an oddity in this hobby of ours. I would be interesting to see what statistics are related to interracial children are, but even when you look at the census there isn't racial categories for interracial. Our most basic senses are european/african american/asian/hispanic etc.

I'm not sure it is good/bad or anything. Almost is what it is. But will it change in the future? Those statistics will suggest that white male/black female and asian male/black female pairings will have to increase their percentages.
Good points and the link you added was very interesting as well.

And the same goes with people of other races not wanting to settle down with someone of another race sometimes due to a disappointment or pressures within the family.

A shame really and somewhat difficult for me to understand as my family was always so open and in fact encouraging me to explore outside of my own race and to never look and judge or limit myself to someone else based on the color = pigment of ones skin. But then I live in a city where diversity and interracial couples is the norm. Different ethnicities - all kinds, living and mixing - side by side (generally speaking).

Quote:
Possibly related to girls being a little more "rebellious" then men. Or black women being more conservative then white women, white men more conservative then black men. (Conservative in terms of adhering to "social standards", intentionally in quotes).
I like to think perhaps they have just said "screw this, I have found love. Forget all of the "societal norms.."

So true though, it is what it is.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:56 AM   #66
John Bull
Valued Poster

This thread is many months old. We do not bump threads that are over 30 days old.

This thread is closed. Start a new one.
Thread Closed