Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2011, 08:20 AM   #61
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Americans I think will vote against incumbents because we don't trust any of these career politicians.
this
Billy_Saul is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:00 AM   #62
budman33
Valued Poster

All Presidential candidates are career politicians though, I think there were only 5 that weren't.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:09 AM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Please show me a Rasmussen poll that isn't skewed to the GOP?

They're the GOP pollsters for God's sake. And their polls tend to have a margin of error of + or - 50%! LOL!

The Reuters poll quoted above looks more consistent with other research released in recent weeks.

Could it be possible that now that Romney has been in the race for a week that people are already beginning to reject him? Again?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #64
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Please show me a Rasmussen poll that isn't skewed to the GOP?

They're the GOP pollsters for God's sake. And their polls tend to have a margin of error of + or - 50%! LOL!

So what you are saying is that we could argue this both ways???

Rasmussen is a non partisan poll...

So if the poll favors the Republicans it is skewed and if it is favoring the Democrats then it is right on the money?

WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #65
budman33
Valued Poster

Polls are usually bullshit. Depending on the target audience, and the wording of the questions, and whomever picks up the phone.

And then if you pick up the phone, who usually has time or desire to sit through an interview or doesn't screen their calls with an answering machine?

I think the results of any of these impartial polls is heavily weighted towards the same people who like to watch infomercials, housewives/husbands, unemployed, retired or have no lives.

oh yay, a pollster wants to know my opinion!!

I generally have better things to do. like surf the SHMB!!! lol
Old 06-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post

So if the poll favors the Republicans it is skewed and if it is favoring the Democrats then it is right on the money?
Nobody said that, Yogi.

However, Rasmussen Reports is most definitely NOT a nonpartisan polling house. They're hired by by major GOP candidates throughout the country, and Scott Rasmussen is on Fox more than Sarah Palin:

http://mediamatters.org/research/201011050013

Polls are polls. You can argue them any way you want. But at the end of the day, the spin on the poll -- the executive summary written by the pollster -- is what "news media" quotes. That's usually a two or three page "brochure" with a couple of pie charts.

What remains are pages and pages of raw numbers. You've got to look at them scientifically, though, studying the sample, demographics of the sample, when the poll was in the field, the wording of the instrument and the crosstabs if you REALLY want to get information you can use.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:26 AM   #67
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Looks like Reuters is the one that Sharp is going by all the others are rather close.

This site compares all the polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...bama-1171.html

Fox News shows Obama ahead.
ABC News shows Romney +3
Old 06-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Now I've got to ask you, Yogi ... are YOU BLIND?

The link you provided shows that ONLY the poll cited at the head of this thread shows Romney anywhere near Obama.

In fact, even with the ABC poll showing Romney ahead, Obama's AVERAGE spread is nearly 6 points.

So, you've proven yourself wrong again. Congratulations! You win a blow up Sarah Palin doll!
Old 06-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #69
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Remember back to the 08 election...... I know that is a stretch for you, but McCain was leading Obama by about the same margins until the economic meltdown panic of they are too big to fail crap.

The avg has Obama ahead by 5.7. Don't forget this is a poll and there is a margin for error. My point is he is not leading in the double digits.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #70
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

OK.

(whatever it was that you said...)
Old 06-09-2011, 02:25 PM   #71
budman33
Valued Poster

You 2 need to get laid.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #72
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post

Rasmussen is pretty good at picking the elections. They are pretty much are the ones to beat.
Their opinion polls frequently have wording that doesn't allow the person being polled to state their true opinion. There is a very limited set of answers for a specific question or statement.

A good example is the health care bill. Many polls have shown that if the responder could remove certain parts of the bill as it stands, they would be against repeal. Different parts upset different people. To many people the "Death Panels" and rationing are deal killers. When you consider that rationing will always be with us (only so many organs available to transplant, only so many CAT scanners, etc. Of course maybe we could grow organs if we put more into stem cell research and the like) and that there are no "Death Panels" (except in Sarah's head. Every fact check org has debunked the idea) it's easy to see a 10% swing in the public's opinion.

This bill is a work in progress. If republicans helped to figure out a way to make it work, it has a chance of being something that could serve us well. If the republicans had tried to help make it work before they attacked it, there might be a little less scorched earth when the dust settles.

As far as doctors leaving health care, that is a complete non-issue. I say that because what field would they go into that will pay them that $100,000-150,000 a year they are making now? My father was an electrical engineer. Being a WWII combat veteran from the 82nd Airborne gave him a GI bill that paid for that schooling. He also wanted to practice law. He went to law school at night for 4 years and got his law degree. By the time he achieved his goal, he had a wife and 2 children. Now he made too much as a senior engineer to start over as an entry level attorney. He wanted a house, college for the kids, etc. The American dream. And he got it. But to keep it, the practicalities and realities of life dictated that he keep to his conservative path. He would not screw the pooch so he could be an attorney now (I said conservative because he was very conservative. If he would have been a liberal, he might have whined a little more, but his duties and responsibilities would have been carried out in the same thorough manner).

To top all of that, most doctors aren't in the field for the money. They accept it and like it but mainly they want to be doctors. In my book, any doctor who quits over the politics or specifics of a bill that was intended to help people and turns his back on his patients, is a cock-sucking, mother-fucking, blue balled bitch.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #73
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
You 2 need to get laid.
Just did.

Ate her ass out too!

Old 06-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #74
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Just did.

Ate her ass out too!

Can you eat their ass out at an in call?

Or would you have to eat their ass in?

If at a hotel would you eat their ass inn?

Please someone.

Make the voices stop.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Can you eat their ass out at an in call?

Or would you have to eat their ass in?

If at a hotel would you eat their ass inn?

Please someone.

Make the voices stop.
I would not, could not eat that O
I would not, could not watch her GO
I do not like chit on my hands.
I do not like it Munchmasterman!

(But I did ream out her asshole!)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women