Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2013, 06:00 AM   #61
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

This case was not cut and dry, although people on both sides tried to make it that way. Trayvon Martin was not squeaky clean, but George Zimmerman was the one with the criminal record and the one that could have avoided the entire situation by letting the real police do their job. The prosecution overcharged him and did a poor job during jury selection. The case was over from the beginning.

The criminal case is over, but George Zimmerman's problems are just starting. The civil suit(s) and intervention by the federal government will keep him poor and stressed out for the rest of his life.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:29 AM   #62
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

For those portraying TM as a wannabee Thug- here is some interesting blogs from 2005 from GZ myspace page:
I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”

In an August 24, 2005 blog post, he boasts about his relief about the proceedings in a criminal case.

Im still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges……

A few days later, he expresses happiness that the other charges against him were reduced to misdemeanors.

2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!

In 2005, a 20-year-old Zimmerman was arrested and charged after an altercation with a police officer. The same year, his ex-fianceé filed a restraining order against him and accused him of domestic violence.
http://politicalblindspot.org/george-zimm
ermans-old-myspace-surfaces-full-of-racist-statements-and-admissions-of-criminal-activity/

Yep TM was thug but I guess at 20 years old GZ was a model citizen??????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:20 AM   #63
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Until the black community accepts their own massively dysfunctional behavior and tacit encouragement of its continuation by its young people egged on by the race hustlers such as Al Sharpton who call people like me a hatemonger for telling the truth as I see it, it will continue in its massive poverty, high alcoholism, drug use, high unemployment, broken families, high incarceration rates and miserable lives.
You can do better, but you have to quit blaming others for your own failures.

It was only a matter of time for you to join in with your usual bias spew towards the black race. Most here know you share the views of people like Sean Hannity and others whom are on the constant tirade but miserably fail to discuss the facts about systematic injustice and inequality in American society. Dude, you need to get some help. Seriously.
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:37 AM   #64
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I wouldn't call a domestic dispute in which both parties filed restraining orders against each other and a speeding ticket thuggish activity.

Drugs, stealing, and beating people up are thuggish activities.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #65
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy View Post

It was only a matter of time for you to join in with your usual bias spew towards the black race. Most here know you share the views of people like Sean Hannity and others whom are on the constant tirade but miserably fail to discuss the facts about systematic injustice and inequality in American society. Dude, you need to get some help. Seriously.
Blame me and do anything to divert attention away from your own failures.
As for those in the national media referring to Trayvon as a 17 year old "boy", consider this: Audie Murphy enlisted in the army at age 17 and after two years of killing Nazi bastards, he won the Medal of Honor at age 19.
17 year olds in Texas are considered legal adults for the purposes of prosecution for crimes.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #66
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Blame me and do anything to divert attention away from your own failures.
As for those in the national media referring to Trayvon as a 17 year old "boy", consider this: Audie Murphy enlisted in the army at age 17 and after two years of killing Nazi bastards, he won the Medal of Honor at age 19.
17 year olds in Texas are considered legal adults for the purposes of prosecution for crimes.
And what of the Jews? Is there a reason why the muslims hate jews so much and why Hitler wanted to exteriminate them from the face of the earth? is there a reason why Jews have as many ememies and hatred towards them as Blacks? You do know the KKK and the White Aryran nation despise jews as well? You are really a hate monger- look at your own race and people before you cast stones.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #67
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
I wouldn't call a domestic dispute in which both parties filed restraining orders against each other and a speeding ticket thuggish activity.

Drugs, stealing, and beating people up are thuggish activities.
Did you not read his comments towards Mexicans? Do you not consider that profiling and insulting?
Old 07-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #68
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

For anyone who thinks you can't die from a blow
to the head in a fight, and this woman was wearing
protective head gear.

http://www.sports.ndtv.com/otherspor...of-head-injury
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #69
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
I think the verdict would have been the same had martin been white and zimmerman black based on what we know and the evidence.

I do think zimmerman was the one yelling for help based on the evidence. The guy was pretty beat up and everything match up with the witness testimonies. I think he pulled the gun as a last resort. Yelled for help first and got no reaction. If someone pulled a gun on you...you are not yelling for help. If someone is sitting on top of you beating the crap out of you...you yell for help.
You are wrong again or just gullible- most people shit in their pants if a gun is pulled on them- I know from experience- I have had a gun pulled on before and luckily it was broad daylight and in an open area where I was able to get out of the situation. GZ did not find the gun- he had it on him the whole time so he knew he had the upperhand- give me one logical explanation of why a man armed with a gun would cry out for help when he can end the situation with a quick trigger pull? What help could a man with a gun possibly need? Go ahead and google any fight- the only time you see guys yelling for help-is if they are at being jumped by a gang of goons- blindsided or the other person has a weapon. TM was not a bigger person than GZ he obviously was a better fighter so GZ had the advantage the whole time. I assure you once GZ pulled out the gun TM yelled for help.
Are you telling me if 2 neighbors are having an arguement and one of them says I'll be right back I am going to get my dog to attack you and the other says I am going to do the same. If they both return and one has a pitbull and the other a poodle- who has the advantage and who is the one more than likely is going to be crying for help???? If GZ has a gun and TM has skittles and a drink and no other weapons who do you really think was in position to be yelling for help? I am going to try to google a video I saw on youtube- where 2 guys are fighting one on one in the parking lot- one of the guys is beating the crap out of the other- remember a fair fight, but one of the guys was just a better fighter. The loser retreats to his car and gets his 9mm and starts firing- the guy who was winning the fight off screamed and ran like he saw a ghost- which is what most people will do- God forbid I hope you never see a barrell of a gun pointed at you- but I assure you that your heart will race and you will more than likely need to change your underwear and I would not be suprised if you scream out for help or beg for mercy.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #70
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Did you not read his comments towards Mexicans? Do you not consider that profiling and insulting?
He is a half Mexican! Are half blacks profiling when they call each other the n-word?
Old 07-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #71
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
And what of the Jews? Is there a reason why the muslims hate jews so much and why Hitler wanted to exteriminate them from the face of the earth? is there a reason why Jews have as many ememies and hatred towards them as Blacks? You do know the KKK and the White Aryran nation despise jews as well? You are really a hate monger- look at your own race and people before you cast stones.
The Muslims that hate us, and Hitler are assholes, that is why. But if you knew how things go, and had ever been in Israel, you would be suprised at the level of cooperation between Jews and Muslims. We live together in that great country. It is the radicals, and failures like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton that get the news both here and over there.
We mainly have enemies among those who are jealous of our monumental successes.
Also, I'm not a hate monger for pointing out dysfunctional behavior by people who hold themselves back. You seem like an intelligent and contributing member of society - why do you defend the losers in your community who happen to have the same skin color?
When other Jewish people murder someone, which is a rare fucking occurrence, we rip them a new asshole for embarrassing us.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #72
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here is another question I like to ask someone- GZ had a gun on him- experts are unsure of who is yelling "help"- what are the chances of someone armed with a gun yelling for help against someone without a gun?
Are you telling me GZ had the ultimate equalizer in his pocket and he's going to yell "help" against an unarmed person? Makes no sense. Now if TM saw GZ had a gun wouldn't he more than likely be the one yelling for "help"? I damn sure would if I got into a fight with someone and all of a sudden the other person pulls out a weapon? Are you really that naive to believe GZ was yelling for help based on "punches" being thrown by a teenager whom GZ clearly outweighed? Only time people in fights yell for help if they are a major disadvantage- for example- a woman fighting a man- a man who is physically bigger and stronger than another person- or a person getting beat up by 2 or more people.
There's no fucking way GZ was yelling for help when he had a gun in his pocket.
Maybe he was yelling for help so he wouldn't have to use his gun as a last resort to save his own life from the thug mother fucker who was beating his head into the ground.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #73
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikefun View Post
Yup the Peruvian Jew walked.
Sorry, my friend, as much as I would like for my tribe to get credit for this courageous act of self defense, he was not a Jew.

From Reuters:

"The 28-year-old insurance-fraud investigator (Mr. Zimmerman) comes from a deeply Catholic background and was taught in his early years to do right by those less fortunate. He was raised in a racially integrated household and himself has black roots through an Afro-Peruvian great-grandfather - the father of the maternal grandmother who helped raise him."
Old 07-16-2013, 04:33 PM   #74
Papa Noel
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I dont really have a dog in this hunt. Like almost everyone else posting in this thread, I was not present during the "crime." Nor did I participate in the investigation or attend the trial. I have tried to pay attention to people that have participated in the above events and understand what they are saying. I was really impressed with the interview on CNN with the one juror, as to what went on in the jury room.

I guess the irony of it all, is how much this event/trial resembled the Brown/Goldman murder and trial so long ago.........just in reverse!
Papa Noel is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:27 PM   #75
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Who in their right mind is yelling help when someone has a gun pointed at them? What good is that going to do? Someone who has a gun pointed at them is saying don't shoot or is just silent. You are saying when you had a gun pointed at you...you were yelling for help...please don't insult our intelligence.

Zimmerman was getting pound and grounded...he probably had his arm pinned by tm, his head pounded into the concrete and all he could do was yell for help. It was not a fair fight...tm was hiding and ambushed zimmerman. He probably didn't know what hit him.

If i ever have a gun pointed at me, i can assure you i'm not screaming for help...lol. I might shit my pants but i can assure you i and anyone else is not yelling for help.

Quote:
You are wrong again or just gullible- most people shit in their pants if a gun is pulled on them- I know from experience- I have had a gun pulled on before and luckily it was broad daylight and in an open area where I was able to get out of the situation. GZ did not find the gun- he had it on him the whole time so he knew he had the upperhand- give me one logical explanation of why a man armed with a gun would cry out for help when he can end the situation with a quick trigger pull? What help could a man with a gun possibly need? Go ahead and google any fight- the only time you see guys yelling for help-is if they are at being jumped by a gang of goons- blindsided or the other person has a weapon. TM was not a bigger person than GZ he obviously was a better fighter so GZ had the advantage the whole time. I assure you once GZ pulled out the gun TM yelled for help.
Are you telling me if 2 neighbors are having an arguement and one of them says I'll be right back I am going to get my dog to attack you and the other says I am going to do the same. If they both return and one has a pitbull and the other a poodle- who has the advantage and who is the one more than likely is going to be crying for help???? If GZ has a gun and TM has skittles and a drink and no other weapons who do you really think was in position to be yelling for help? I am going to try to google a video I saw on youtube- where 2 guys are fighting one on one in the parking lot- one of the guys is beating the crap out of the other- remember a fair fight, but one of the guys was just a better fighter. The loser retreats to his car and gets his 9mm and starts firing- the guy who was winning the fight off screamed and ran like he saw a ghost- which is what most people will do- God forbid I hope you never see a barrell of a gun pointed at you- but I assure you that your heart will race and you will more than likely need to change your underwear and I would not be suprised if you scream out for help or beg for mercy.
dallasfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women