Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2015, 07:49 AM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

We rate JDrunk's statements as FULL OF SHIT!

And, did someone hear a late model HUFF drive up???
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 10:19 AM   #62
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

We rate JDrunk's statements as FULL OF SHIT!

And, did someone hear a late model HUFF drive up???

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 02:58 PM   #63
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I really don't understand this, I don't drink alcohol and have said so many times...is some idiot so brain dead that he doesn't know he sounds just like an idiot when he says otherwise?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 04:27 PM   #64
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I really don't understand this, I don't drink alcohol and have said so many times...is some idiot so brain dead that he doesn't know he sounds just like an idiot when he says otherwise?
The same idiot that was the 3 time winner of the DOTY award ? And one that's so used to groping for answers ( and his other reach around crew member's " members " ! ) that it's now just an impulse like breathing for him to grope for shit ! ? That idiot ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 05:20 PM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

LMAO at JDrunk.

He'd better hope he's a drunk. Otherwise he's a blithering idiot with issues that go far beyond simply collecting photos of other guys' JUNK.

It's New Year's Eve. Be safe out there y'all.
Old 01-03-2016, 02:54 PM   #66
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1057616974]The problem with you Munkin is that you don't know when you're being lied to. If you're talking I do. Ben Carson...100% untruth? No one said that, asshole. Out of true, mostly true, half true, mostly false, false, and pants on fire, he had no "true" statements. Those six terms were the context in which the whole post was given. Don't act super stupid and say you didn't know that. Right there you know that this is some kind of parody or an out and out lie.Wrong. It's neither Yet, you believe it....why? I believe the option you didn't even consider or mention. That it's correct and you're wrong. Guess what the right answer is. You already gave 2 wrong ones and I told you the correct one.Anyone with any common sense would know that no one (not even Hillary) is a 100% liar, but Ben Carson? Learn to read. No one said he is a 100% liar. Your credibility dropped to zero at that point. My credibility stands untouched by you. Yours stands unchanged also. It's still 0.Also, according to political there are lies and there are lies. If Donald Trump says that his building is the tallest in...oh, Florida (and it was when it was built) and it's not now, then that is a lie the equivalent of Hillary saying that she arrived in Bosnia under sniper fire. Politico says that they are the same... Hell, they even give Hillary credit for only partially lying about that day. Since there was gun fire in the distance somewhere then he saying that they landed under fire was partially true according to Politico. Ask any soldier, hearing gunshots in the distance and being under sniper fire are two very different animals.
The previous is all moot because it uses j-douche logic. He says the examples he comes up with are just like the ones politico would use. No links to prove he is a psychic who knows what they would have used. He doesn't see if you say a building is the tallest, and it is at that time, they don't come back later when it's no longer the tallest and claim you lied. He doesn't have a clue about what context is or how it's used.

Of course I could point out the obvious, that Hillary had made far fewer statements, given less press time than anyone in this election cycle
What a moron. That is the obvious that I'm pointing out.
The number of statements, each of these people has made, evaluated by politifact.
  • Clinton 122
  • Trump 72
  • Rubio 122
  • Bush 72
  • Sanders 45
  • Carson 22
  • Cruz 72
All these numbers were in my post. Of course if you can't add........ [QUOTE]

I'm not going to use you as the lowest common denominator. You are way below that. This is the beauty of the private sector. As an instructor I would give up on you. You take way too much of the resources available to the class. You take more time, more money, and plus the most obvious thing of all, you slow the other students down. In the private sector I have no moral obligation to help you succeed. Only a professional one. And I've more than fulfilled that. You would be sent back to your parent company without your certification. Maybe they would let you work on other OEMs equipment.. Good luck with that.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 03:02 PM   #67
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Munchmasterman;105764421 5]
Quote:
The problem with you Munkin is that you don't know when you're being lied to. If you're talking I do. Ben Carson...100% untruth? No one said that, asshole. Out of true, mostly true, half true, mostly false, false, and pants on fire, he had no "true" statements. Those six terms were the context in which the whole post was given. Don't act super stupid and say you didn't know that. Right there you know that this is some kind of parody or an out and out lie.Wrong. It's neither Yet, you believe it....why? I believe the option you didn't even consider or mention. That it's correct and you're wrong. Guess what the right answer is. You already gave 2 wrong ones and I told you the correct one.Anyone with any common sense would know that no one (not even Hillary) is a 100% liar, but Ben Carson? Learn to read. No one said he is a 100% liar. Your credibility dropped to zero at that point. My credibility stands untouched by you. Yours stands unchanged also. It's still 0.Also, according to political there are lies and there are lies. If Donald Trump says that his building is the tallest in...oh, Florida (and it was when it was built) and it's not now, then that is a lie the equivalent of Hillary saying that she arrived in Bosnia under sniper fire. Politico says that they are the same... Hell, they even give Hillary credit for only partially lying about that day. Since there was gun fire in the distance somewhere then he saying that they landed under fire was partially true according to Politico. Ask any soldier, hearing gunshots in the distance and being under sniper fire are two very different animals.
The previous is all moot because it uses j-douche logic. He says the examples he comes up with are just like the ones politico would use. No links to prove he is a psychic who knows what they would have used. He doesn't see if you say a building is the tallest, and it is at that time, they don't come back later when it's no longer the tallest and claim you lied. He doesn't have a clue about what context is or how it's used.

Of course I could point out the obvious, that Hillary had made far fewer statements, given less press time than anyone in this election cycle
What a moron. That is the obvious that I'm pointing out.
The number of statements, each of these people has made, evaluated by politifact.
  • Clinton 122
  • Trump 72
  • Rubio 122
  • Bush 72
  • Sanders 45
  • Carson 22
  • Cruz 72
All these numbers were in my post. Of course if you can't add........ [QUOTE]

I'm not going to use you as the lowest common denominator. You are way below that. This is the beauty of the private sector. As an instructor I would give up on you. You take way too much of the resources available to the class. You take more time, more money, and plus the most obvious thing of all, you slow the other students down. In the private sector I have no moral obligation to help you succeed. Only a professional one. And I've more than fulfilled that. You would be sent back to your parent company without your certification. Maybe they would let you work on other OEMs equipment.. Good luck with that.

Go back and read...and then think. You forgot the last thing. They are pretty selective about what they call "opinion" and what they call "statements". Like I pointed out, if Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State renders an opinion then that opinion carries the weight of a "professional". In other words, not exactly opinion just like in a courtroom. So when Hillary says that Assad is a reformer (which she did) then we have to assume that it is fact...but she was wrong. Completely wrong. She also said that Libya was better off without Khadadffi...also wrong. Her reset on Russia...wrong again.
Back to Carson though, so you're telling me that when Carson says that he is a pediatric surgeon then he is not quite telling the whole truth? He has said that you know and since your source says that he has not told the complete truth about anything...either Carson was lying about being a surgeon or your source is kind of crappy. So which is it? You're foisting crap off on us or Carson is not a surgeon?
Old 01-03-2016, 04:20 PM   #68
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1057644241]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

Go back and read...and then think. You forgot the last thing. They are pretty selective about what they call "opinion" and what they call "statements". Like I pointed out, if Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State renders an opinion then that opinion carries the weight of a "professional". How thick are you? What they call an "opinion" or "statement"? How could that be more straight forward?They don't rate opinions. A "statement" is something a person said. Something on the public record or caught on tape. If there is a dispute whether or not the person said something, it's not rated In other words, not exactly opinion just like in a courtroom. So when Hillary says that Assad is a reformer (which she did) then we have to assume that it is fact...but she was wrong We have to assume it as fact? You are a total dumbass. In a courtroom you have to prove facts. More importantly now we know why you furnish no links. 2 reasons. The first reason is you can't produce what you've never seen or looked for. The second is more telling. Why should you have to when that mean Hillary doesn't have to? Right? Completely wrong. She also said that Libya was better off without Khadadffi...also wrong. Her reset on Russia...wrong again.
Back to Carson though, so you're telling me that when Carson says that he is a pediatric surgeon then he is not quite telling the whole truth? WTF are you talking about? There is a set of statements with the link I provided. And I'm damn sure that him being asked if he was a surgeon wasn't one of them. Pull your head out of your ass He has said that you know and since your source says that he has not told the complete truth about anything...either Carson was lying about being a surgeon or your source is kind of crappy. So which is it? You're foisting crap off on us or Carson is not a surgeon?
They don't rate opinions. I never said they did. Rating opinions is a red herring that has nothing to do with fact checking statements.
At this point you don't have to be Jesus to walk on this desperation. It would hold up a car.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:52 AM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So what did you get your latest degree in, JDrunk? Sanitary management? Neurosurgery?
Old 01-04-2016, 11:30 AM   #70
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Some people (and Munchkins) are just too far out there to have a conversation with.

Munchkin brought along a "friend".
Old 01-04-2016, 10:47 PM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

JDrunk represents the Lollipop Guild
Old 01-05-2016, 05:15 AM   #72
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some people (and Munchkins) are just too far out there to have a conversation with.

Munchkin brought along a "friend".
Too far out there? From the guy who turned a simple statement with an objective set of numbers into a convoluted thesis with subjective answers?
Poor attempt at deflection.
So you just roll over and offer up your throat (for any purpose)? You can't refute, rebut, or do anything except crawl away. If only your students could see you now. At least you don't have to have any links to the sheer number of times you've done it
Old 01-05-2016, 05:28 AM   #73
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Too far out there? yada yada yada
On your signature line below, do you mean to imply everyone is alone morally responsible for their actions?

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 05:57 AM   #74
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
On your signature line below, do you mean to imply everyone is alone morally responsible for their actions?

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
I meant to imply what I quoted. That is my belief (notice all the "I"s in there) for my actions.
If you want to be truly free you have to accept personal and moral responsibility for your actions. Our morals may or may not be the same. I know mine but not yours.
You believe what ever you what to.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:44 AM   #75
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I meant to imply what I quoted. That is my belief (notice all the "I"s in there) for my actions.
If you want to be truly free you have to accept personal and moral responsibility for your actions. Our morals may or may not be the same. I know mine but not yours.
You believe what ever you what to.
So a criminal is not truly free if he blames other factors (such as poverty, racism, etc) for his crimes?
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women