Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2022, 07:39 PM   #61
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Back when Obama was in diapers and Trump was dodging the draft, McCain was being repeatedly interrogated and tortured by the North Vietnamese. For 5-1/2 years. That's after being badly mangled after his plane crashed.

McCain had his faults. And you and I may disagree with his Neocon beliefs. But he was a true hero.

he was no hero. a hero is someone who goes above an beyond the call of duty. being a pow does not count. he survived. they don't give the Medal of Honor to people who merely survive. they give them to heroes.

Quote:
I was profiled by the Israelis and interrogated for about an hour. I won't be going back there to spend my hard earned American dollars.

why did you go there in the first place?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 08:29 PM   #62
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Good post. I fall into the category of someone who liked many of Trump's policies but voted against the man. I hope he doesn't run again.
That sounds almost self defeating, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 08:44 PM   #63
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
he was no hero. a hero is someone who goes above an beyond the call of duty. being a pow does not count. he survived. they don't give the Medal of Honor to people who merely survive. they give them to heroes.
I don't know about that. But they sure don't give those medals to people who get their daddies' podiatrists to diagnose "temporary" and "minor" bone spurs.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...is/2420475002/

Quote:
Tourism. There was something in my passport they didn't like.
Maybe they they figured I'd made too many trips to Costa Rica and was bringing some penicillin resistant strain of gonorrhea into Israel. They did finally lighten up after they saw the box of condoms in my luggage.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 09:50 PM   #64
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I don't know about that. But they sure don't give those medals to people who get their daddies' podiatrists to diagnose "temporary" and "minor" bone spurs.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...is/2420475002/

Tourism. There was something in my passport they didn't like.
Maybe they they figured I'd made too many trips to Costa Rica and was bringing some penicillin resistant strain of gonorrhea into Israel. They did finally lighten up after they saw the box of condoms in my luggage.

frequent international travel can be a reason to flag someone entering into a country.

of course Trump dodged the draft. so did Clinton and Biden and Bush. Obama would have too if the draft was still in effect.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ls/3484070001/

Biden, like so many, avoided the draft, too

In the heat of a presidential election year candidate's military records inevitably arise. Donald Trump's avoidance of the draft during the Vietnam era is well documented. Joe Biden's not so much. He, also, avoided the draft during that same period, obtaining five draft deferments while in college and upon graduation avoided military service through receipt of a 1-Y disqualification due to asthma as a teenager. That despite his playing football in high school, working a summer job as a lifeguard, and actively playing sports while in college.

https://www.militarytimes.com/opinio...oid-the-draft/

Dodging and deferring: Trump wasn’t the only POTUS to avoid the draft

Biden not only received deferments for his undergraduate days at the University of Delaware, but for three years of law school at Syracuse University. When his education deferments expired in 1968, Biden requested a deferment based on the fact he had asthma as a teenager. He did this in spite of the fact that, according to his own book, he was a star athlete in high school and in college played intramural sports and was a lifeguard in the summer.
Old 04-24-2022, 10:30 PM   #65
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... While at university, Bill Clinton signed up for ROTC and
took a student enlistment deferment. ... And when Clinton's
draft ball was NOT called - he surely WITHDREW his deferred
enlistment quicker than Jack-the-Lad!

Which was with-in his right to do.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 12:20 AM   #66
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

The above is way off topic.

All you need to do is ask yourself:

"Would Donald Trump storm any barricades for me ?"
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 06:48 AM   #67
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post

Why should he, you didn't vote for him, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 11:26 AM   #68
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
the FBI should racially profile. the flight school probably did also. they were right to do so. the Israelis profile and don't give a rat's ass what woke goober like you doesn't like it. when you are looking for potential terrorists who would be radicalized arab men in their 20's to 40's you don't bother to frisk granny in her wheelchair.
You're blind to your own discrimination. If I reposted your swastika posts, you would be proud of them. Unlike someone who stays away now that I shamed him by returning the schmear.

You would fall for one if the oldest tricks in the book. The ol' switch-a-roo. You go harass the Arab family while the metal wheelchair is his excuse to evade detection.

GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn claimed he carried weapons in his wheelchair on January 6 to arm those around him in unearthed clip of a phone call

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...thed-clip.html

Quote:
In another portion of the roughly minute-long video, Kirk asked Cawthorn to confirm he and Boebert were armed.

'Thanks to you and Lauren Boebert, you guys are armed now, right? That's a new thing,' Kirk said.

Cawthorn, seemingly hesitant at first, replied: 'Yes indeed, yes indeed.'

'So you know, obviously, having the wheelchair I'm able to carry many -- multiple weapons at one time,' he said. 'So you know, everyone around me is armed'

The North Carolina legislator claimed 'an armed society is a polite society' -- even as rioters were shattering the US Capitol's glass windows and some wandered its halls chanting 'Hang Mike Pence' in reference to the former vice president.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 12:32 PM   #69
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post

Alas grasshopper, you are like young What The Fuck. As a wise man, Marcus Lemonis, once said, you must trust in the process. Our meanderings in this thread have brought us closer to the light and the truth.

No, Donald Trump will not storm any barricades for you, because he suffers from temporary and minor "bone spurs." And neither will Joe Biden, for he suffers from "asthma as a teenager."

John McCain however, like the young Alexander the Great, would lead the charge. John McCain though would make a poor choice for President, for two reasons. The first is that John McCain wants to charge every barricade he sees, for he is a neoconservative and a hawk. The second is that he is dead.

And why would we consider these men as candidates for Leader of the Free World after 2024? For one is half crazy. And another is half senile. And the third is dead. The state of American presidential politics is sad, young grasshopper.

On a serious note, even though he was a hawk, I voted for McCain in 2008. I might have voted for the Libertarian, but Obama had me mad and scared with his class warfare and anti-business themes, so I picked the second best choice.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 01:14 PM   #70
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
You're blind to your own discrimination. If I reposted your swastika posts, you would be proud of them. Unlike someone who stays away now that I shamed him by returning the schmear.

You would fall for one if the oldest tricks in the book. The ol' switch-a-roo. You go harass the Arab family while the metal wheelchair is his excuse to evade detection.

GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn claimed he carried weapons in his wheelchair on January 6 to arm those around him in unearthed clip of a phone call

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...thed-clip.html

go ahead and post them. make an idiot of yourself. they aren't swastikas they are Hindu religious symbols. fool.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:25 PM   #71
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
No, Donald Trump will not storm any barricades for you, because he suffers from temporary and minor "bone spurs." And neither will Joe Biden, for he suffers from "asthma as a teenager."
You say that in a condescending manner but the fact is that, if they’re real ailments, both are things that would disqualify a person. Talk to a recruiter next time you get a chance. Today, 8 in 10 kids are ineligible because they’re too fat, too stoned, or too stupid.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 01:32 PM   #72
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Israel is an awesome place to visit. Elat. Nude beaches. Cool AF architecture. Great fishing. Huge, diverse selection of hot babes. I’ll vacation in Israel anytime.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 01:52 PM   #73
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Israel is an awesome place to visit. Elat. Nude beaches. Cool AF architecture. Great fishing. Huge, diverse selection of hot babes. I’ll vacation in Israel anytime.

didn't say it wasn't. was just asking tiny why he went.
Old 04-25-2022, 01:56 PM   #74
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Israel is on a par with Brasil for me... it's like the women are infected with big tit disease in both locations...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 03:28 PM   #75
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Alas grasshopper, you are like young What The Fuck. As a wise man, Marcus Lemonis, once said, you must trust in the process. Our meanderings in this thread have brought us closer to the light and the truth.

John McCain however, like the young Alexander the Great, would lead the charge. John McCain though would make a poor choice for President, for two reasons. The first is that John McCain wants to charge every barricade he sees, for he is a neoconservative and a hawk. The second is that he is dead.

And why would we consider these men as candidates for Leader of the Free World after 2024? For one is half crazy. And another is half senile. And the third is dead. The state of American presidential politics is sad, young grasshopper.

On a serious note, even though he was a hawk, I voted for McCain in 2008. I might have voted for the Libertarian, but Obama had me mad and scared with his class warfare and anti-business themes, so I picked the second best choice.
... How sad. ... Glad you didn't get another chance
to vote him on - after he surely peddled the PHONY
Steele Dossier --- Gotta wonder IF McCain was in
on the spying with Hillary and Fusion GPS.

But no matter - McCain is dead now.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women