Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2016, 11:29 AM   #61
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
Vicky u just won urself a new client. Ur posts are very heartfelt which I think is missing sometimes in the hobby . Yes it's a biz but if I'm treated like a number I'm nota return custy.
Thank you sir.

I agree. What is the point if you're not genuinely enjoying yourself as well?
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 01:55 PM   #62
houstonholdem2
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRSlut View Post
At times, life gets in the way of pussy... Just Sayin'!!!!
That's the truth. If I message, may be awhile to respond or set up. Super busy with work and life and drinking in there somewhere.
houstonholdem2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 02:53 PM   #63
Pebblejwfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusXL View Post
Hey deputy dipshit. I have no quarrel with with you nor made a comment towards you so why direct your double douche sized freshly skank cunt eating mouth in my direction. I'm not the fella to provoke. You haven't got a clue of who I am and what kind of reach I have but I assure you I know who you are in RW. So it would be beneficial to STFU when it comes to myself. I know my post got a bit jumbled and crammed together and lost point and direction. I was about 38 hours into training some beast who would peal your eyelids back just because your a fucking slob. At the time my train of thought was all over and I Don't need a low budget 3 pump chump to point out what I've already admitted to in a past quote and post. So again please leave any mention of myself out of your under medicated , Ed pill popping , grandpa dust filled ass crack you call a mouth and I'll keep from standing on your head next time I see you. Oh I wish you the best and have a wonderful morning and I mean this in the most polite way possible.
Did you just threaten someone in real life? Wow.
Pebblejwfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:59 PM   #64
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
do this girl is bitching and moaning about shit that happens to everyone.
She does the same thing while in session.

TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 06:23 PM   #65
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, Yes , Yes Agree Chula ... Very well said ...

I thought it was the lovely Ms. Fancyinheels writing this...

I love how you care yourself Chula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
I am totally biased here, but completely agree, lol. I find massage to be an even more exciting/intimate form of foreplay. I genuinely enjoy giving them and helping people relax/feel good because it relaxes me as well.

I also impose a particular limit of sessions per day on myself, because I know anything more will make me tired and unable to give my all to a session.

Every lady is different in how she handles her business and it is always her prerogative to do so; I just think whether fs or not, a little pre-session "getting to know" isn't the worse thing that could happen. Hell, I even enjoy the flirting and start to get turned on as well. It's fun and sexy, which is why I do this job in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebblejwfan View Post
Someone give this woman an award for extracting thoughts from my mind and writing them down. I know most providers don't give a shit, but the things go miles with a person like me. I'm not trying to be your bff but I do want to establish some semblance of rapport prior to seeing you. It's a business but is it asking too much to not make it so obvious?

It's funny though, because the things spoken in this thread are why I don't even do fs appointments. I find that women who provide body rubs/massages are just nicer in general general. Much less suck and fuck. More, intimate. And the intimacy can be real for the hour. Some ladies genuinely love giving sensual massages and getting the guy off in a passionate type way.

I'm not knocking anyone tho. Just handing out opinions since that's the point. The post Skylar made would cause someone like me to never see her. But it goes both ways because she obviously doesn't need my money. There's a provider out there for me. And a John out there for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
This is probably not the most popular opinion amongst other ladies, nor should I maybe be giving one of my secrets away....but texts/emails back and forth, to an extent, to me, are ok.

To me they can serve a few purposes; 1. I get a chance to flirt a little pre-session with my clients. They usually love this and it gets them more excited for the session. 2. It makes you seem more accessible. I think a lot of times guys can be nervous (even the "seasoned" hobbiest) or we (providers) can seem a bit austere or unapproachable. I guess it really is a form of "customer service." I know men are men and will pretty much go for any pussy they want on principle, but friendliness and congeniality do go a long way to make a more lasting impression and might be the deciding factor between whether or not the guy comes to see you only once or returns again and again. 3. I personally like building at least some rapport pre-session. I think it helps to put both parties at ease and also makes me feel like less of a "sex factory" where these random anonymous men just come in, get their jollies, and I roll them back out.

Of course, it all needs to be in balance. Some texting, etc is fine with me. If it starts to become obsessive then yes, I would cut it off.

I just feel like that total "customer service" approach is all part of the gig and what can also set you apart from the dozens of ladies out there who offer the same thing as you.
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:39 PM   #66
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

It's a shame when a threAD turns into a self alert.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:44 PM   #67
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctex View Post
It's a shame when a threAD turns into a self alert.
For a potty mouth whore.

Old 04-22-2016, 11:10 PM   #68
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
Yes, Yes , Yes Agree Chula ... Very well said ...

I thought it was the lovely Ms. Fancyinheels writing this...

I love how you care yourself Chula
Awe, thanks doll.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 12:59 PM   #69
bari0987
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Look at the bright side, factories in China will be churning out fembots for the Honey Badgers soon. Those that want a more complete experience will then have more opportunities to see the sweet chicks.
bari0987 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 01:24 PM   #70
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61
Default Twerk-Roboter??? [Twerk-bot???]

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 10:15 AM   #71
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I either complain or I post ads but honestly I would rather put my opinion out there cause I know half of the females don't want to put it out there cause of the smart ass comments or the monkey fucking of clients gathering up and talking shit about what a provider says. I honestly could give a fuck what anyone has to say. I spoke for my self on how I felt about what I have been experiencing with my phone calls. Honestly my attitude and patience ran out last year when I came across a couple bad apples. I will say one thing anybody that has,seen me and has a regular contact with me know I go the extra mile for my clients, so I think honestly I am not really caring wtf you think or feel about what I am posting about .I will continue to see clients and you are just a fucktard that had to try to make yourself heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
I do not come to Houston coed much but seems like every time I do this girl is bitching and moaning about shit that happens to everyone..

This is a Service business and your frankly act like you are above it all.. me thinks you need a new job., all you do is complain...
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 01:13 PM   #72
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Post away - but your ass pics are works of art
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 03:26 PM   #73
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

[QUOTE=Seeskylar;1058063434I know half of the females don't want to put it out there cause of the smart ass comments or the monkey fucking of clients gathering up and talking shit about what a provider says. so I think honestly I am not really caring wtf you think or feel about what I am posting about[/QUOTE]

Half of the females don't have time to start up drama because they are too busy taking in appointments and having a real life outside of the hobby,,,That last statement is the definition of a potty mouth and BSC whore. I hope that works out well for you.
Old 04-24-2016, 03:29 PM   #74
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr76 View Post
Post away - but your ass pics are works of art

Old 04-24-2016, 10:25 PM   #75
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
Half of the females don't have time to start up drama because they are too busy taking in appointments and having a real life outside of the hobby,,,That last statement is the definition of a potty mouth and BSC whore. I hope that works out well for you.
Dude I don't know who you are or who you used to be but just keep posting. We will figure it out.

In the meantime, stop the personal attacks to everyone in this thread.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women