Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #61
Kitten
One wild ride

User ID: 23075
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

with me I agree at some point you do have to take a risk. Some of my best dates have come from men with NO references. However, I do not take that risk unless they are willing to make me feel comfortable . I ask a series of question and it depends on how they answer them if i will see them. A LE told me this trick,, they can not entrap you but they can persuade you ,, so by answering right I know they are legit .

You remember what it was like being a newbie.... give the good guys a break but ALWAYS BE SAFE...

hope everyone a good night & safe week
Old 07-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #62
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa32 View Post
At some point A WOMEN has to stand up for her self!!! I for one am sick of your smart ass remarks! You know for fact i have called you and what did you say when i asked ?????????? I do not haft to offer specials like you! I still have plenty of thread on the tires hunny ! I am not trying to be a part of your little click so i think everyone has a clue now who is the dam flake.
Just like my topic in the ladies room asking for help, what did you and alexxis turn it in to a Fucki* mid town happy hour at this point i do not give a dam anymore You are a shady ass Person .* Mods delete my account i will no longer use eccie* So brooke wont feel as offended when new providers join Hell her prices are as low as they get!

Your skin is WAY to thin to be around here. I don’t have to agree with everything or every post you make. I don’t dis like you or like you. You’re just an avatar to me. I am allowed to say what I feel, as long as I am not nasty or disrespectful about it. Frankly the shit you have talked to me more then once, is much worse then anything I have ever said to you.

Quote:
You know for fact i have called you and what did you say when i asked ??????????
I don’t know what you’re asking me this for, but here you go, you called and asked me for a reference from a member who I had never seen. I told you I had never seen him. You thought he was suspicious and were going on and on about it. I said I have an appointment who will be at my place shortly and I have to go, but you’re welcome to call me back after 3:15pm. You never called back.

Quote:
I do not haft to offer specials like you! I still have plenty of thread on the tires hunny
I’m not sure what that means.

Quote:
I am not trying to be a part of your little click so i think everyone has a clue now who is the dam flake. You are a shady ass Person.
I’ve never been called a flake or shady in my life … so I know those traits do not pertain to me.

BTW - who is the click you speak of?

Quote:
Just like my topic in the ladies room asking for help, what did you and alexxis turn it in to a Fucki* mid town happy hour
You are so full of shit. That was an entirely different thread!

Quote:
So brooke wont feel as offended when new providers join Hell her prices are as low as they get!
Offended? I love new providers … I am always in the welcome area saying hello to new ladies. I am an advocate of more ladies posting .. But again, I don’t have to agree w/ every thing every one says.

This is the WWW, not a back yard BBQ.

$180 for a non GFE session is as low as it gets? I’m sure 100’s would beg to differ.

I have never once called you a name or said shitty things about you, but you have done that to me numerous times. And I’m suppose to be the bad guy here? Yeah right.

Your true colors are very ugly Alyssa.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #63
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Old 07-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #64
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
who is to say a fake provider has not had 2 fake clients vouch for her and is also in the girls room? Nothing is fool proof. And all they have to do is write and inquire about an appointment and anyone seeking new clients will tell them what they need to be screened. Hell its even in so many ads and web pages, there is no secret there.
No, there are tricks of the trade and things we do that we do not tell clients. Certain ways we check job references, ect. And that info is semi private.

I agree with everything else you're saying, but there is no reason to make it easier for LE (or robbers) to figure out what are exact methods are and threads that are in the wide open like this do exactly that.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #65
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Err I stayed out of this thread, because I can relate to girls not giving or taking all day to give a ref. Im there, I can understand.

Now before you go blow up at me and make me angry, how does Brooke has a clique. Okay wait, let me back up a bit.

A good place to place this thread was the ladies room, why! Because there were woman before you with the same damn problem, but wait, I WAS ONE OF THEM. Can I say that. You could have called them out. I could say more, but I dont want to get into trouble. But If I find it, I will bump it, so you can see it. Interesting stuff. Some girls just do not give out refs at all, period.

Now there was a thread in Austin some months back with the same thing you are talking about in Co-ed. They were asked to out them. I do not remember how that turned out, But they posted a list in the OPEN of providers who gave references. Out in the open.

Okay back to Brooke, err happy hour.....no comment, do not want to get in trouble with that one , but Brooke took time to get me, made sure I was okay, and she does not know me Adam. See why did we have to go to insults with pricing, this bothers me, but okay.

Have you met Brooke or Sexialexis...Alexis is very sweet. Well that is what i saw from being with her for about 2 and half hours.

I see no provider really said whats up, well okay A few, they tried to give you some tips on screening, but again you did not ask for that....right? I think I read correctly with my contact lens in.

To answer your question. Plainly Okay

Some girls may not like you or your vibe....so they will stone wall you....period
Some girls are just fucking lazy
Some girls do not want to share their clients....they will call the client that wanted to see YOU. And offer him a discount, making sure he will not see YOU.
Some girls are just funny like that.
Some girls do not even know what a ref is.
Some girls pm, emails boxes are full and just simply forget..........who knows.
There are alot of reasons why, which may have absolutely nothing to do with YOU.

That was a mouthful...im off to get a drink.......
Old 07-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #66
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post

Your skin is WAY to thin to be around here. I don’t have to agree with everything or every post you make. I don’t dis like you or like you. You’re just an avatar to me. I am allowed to say what I feel, as long as I am not nasty or disrespectful about it. Frankly the shit you have talked to me more then once, is much worse then anything I have ever said to you.

I don’t know what you’re asking me this for, but here you go, you called and asked me for a reference from a member who I had never seen. I told you I had never seen him. You thought he was suspicious and were going on and on about it. I said I have an appointment who will be at my place shortly and I have to go, but you’re welcome to call me back after 3:15pm. You never called back.

I’m not sure what that means.

I’ve never been called a flake or shady in my life … so I know those traits do not pertain to me.

BTW - who is the click you speak of?

You are so full of shit. That was an entirely different thread!

Offended? I love new providers … I am always in the welcome area saying hello to new ladies. I am an advocate of more ladies posting .. But again, I don’t have to agree w/ every thing every one says.

This is the WWW, not a back yard BBQ.

$180 for a non GFE session is as low as it gets? I’m sure 100’s would beg to differ.

I have never once called you a name or said shitty things about you, but you have done that to me numerous times. And I’m suppose to be the bad guy here? Yeah right.

Your true colors are very ugly Alyssa.
BS!!!!! what did you say when i called you about the reference something about Verizon and not verifying get it right but at this point it doesn't matter and my true color is your personal opinion ! You are shady!I am not even in your market so you do not haft to feel so offended ! You are very rude to new provides it was pointed out in the thread you started the" MO" Bs! There are other board that will not tolerate A Gal Like You being so offensive to new providers . So i know how you have been so rude and shady i do not haft to sit here and copy and paste it! hell that's your job to be rude!
Old 07-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #67
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I just posted this thread so the new members that see new provider as well as valued members can see how dam shady Brooke and her click are!
I just caught this ... so are you insinuating that I did not reply to one of your reference requests?

I know you're not doing that.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #68
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
I think this is a VERY bad thread to have in public view. Very bad.

We are talking about tricks of our trade that should be being discussed in the private ladies areas.

Who is to say that LE is not reading this thread and picking up new ways to “pass” or “manipulate” our screening?
Maybe I am too jaded. But LE has infiltrated Columbian and other 3rd world Drug Cartels, The Mafia, large Gangs, crime areas big and small......

do you not believe LE is also in that OH-So-Private ladies area?

Seriously?????

IMHO Everything that is written everywhere on the net is subject to prying eyes.

LQTM.

But I agree with Enddie...this cat fight has lost its appeal.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #69
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
BS!!!!! what did you say when i called you about the reference something about Verizon and not verifying get it right

You tried to give me the clients number to see if it was in my phone and I said that I know I would'nt have the number in there because just last week Verizon reset my phone and I lost everything that was in it. Hell I started a thread in co-ed about it.

THEN you told me his handle and I said no I have never seen that person.

You know that Alyssa, you are so full of shit ... I can smell way over here.

You can't make me look bad, so do yourself a favor and stop.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #70
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
Maybe I am too jaded. But LE has infiltrated Columbian and other 3rd world Drug Cartels, The Mafia, large Gangs, crime areas big and small......

Seriously?????

IMHO Everything that is written everywhere on the net is subject to prying eyes.

LQTM.

exactly, and by me posting 2 provider refs, work id, etc etc, isnt doing any harm. Many web sights have all the screening techniques listed. Its following through that makes it important.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #71
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 25021
My ECCIE Reviews

Alyssa as I told you before, you need to take all of these post with a grain of salt... you aren't going to agree w/ everyone on this board and at times they wont agree with you either But, there's NO REASON to leave because of something like this...

Brooke, I know you're going to keep doing you lol So no need to say much... As I said before you've helped me a lot, give ref. etc so no worries.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #72
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
At some point A WOMEN has to stand up for her self!!! I for one am sick of your smart ass remarks! You know for fact i have called you and what did you say when i asked ?????????? I do not haft to offer specials like you! I still have plenty of thread on the tires hunny ! I am not trying to be a part of your little click so i think everyone has a clue now who is the dam flake.
Just like my topic in the ladies room asking for help, what did you and alexxis turn it in to a Fucki* mid town happy hour at this point i do not give a dam anymore You are a shady ass Person .* Mods delete my account i will no longer use eccie* So brooke wont feel as offended when new providers join Hell her prices are as low as they get!

I thought you were leaving?
Old 07-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #73
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post

Seriously?????

LQTM.

Le has even gotten past CB's social party security... you forgot about that CB. Uh oh here we go again lol
Old 07-06-2010, 07:46 PM   #74
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Le has even gotten past CB's social party security... you forgot about that CB. Uh oh here we go again lol

Carkido
Old 07-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #75
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 4528
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
So i heard the same CB.. Jus sayin lol
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women