Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60872
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2015, 07:49 AM   #61
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
The hook took family photos down off the wall while entertaining customers? How is that a surprise or a breach of etiquette at all?
Right... that could def Be a mood killer for some
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:53 AM   #62
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

People patronize hookers to indulge their fantasies, not to be reminded of the ugly realities of the hook's everyday life.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:58 AM   #63
Next Best Thing
BANNED

The real truth is that if individuals are inclined to donate money to victims of disease, they should just donate the fucking money. Without conditions.

Requirements like receiving blowjobs from older women on behalf of a woman who is ultimately going to publicly challenge the way the (most makeshift of all) charity is run is distasteful to say the least.

Actually, it's frigging macabre. A 16th century European horror novel.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:09 AM   #64
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

It should have been a simple thank you for the $150 privately this is ridiculous
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 08:21 AM   #65
RAMP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
The real truth is that if individuals are inclined to donate money to victims of disease, they should just donate the fucking money. Without conditions.

Requirements like receiving blowjobs from older women on behalf of a woman who is ultimately going to publicly challenge the way the (most makeshift of all) charity is run is distasteful to say the least.

Actually, it's frigging macabre. A 16th century European horror novel.
NAILED IT!

Plus, nothing like stories of destitute (ECCIE is her only means of income) older women and providers having to take pics of other providers children down before they see a client, to make me rethink my contributions to the hobby. I'm thinking I (we) may be the problem here.
RAMP is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 08:38 AM   #66
Next Best Thing
BANNED

I would say we're a little less than half the problem, may a third of the problem. Your point is still 100% valid.

The happy-go-lucky hooks are the ones I prefer personally, although I'm never surprised to find that (after a few dates) they frequently resort to sympathy/sob stories in an attempt to extract every fucking nickel they can.

Some girls are reasonably level-headed, they rarely last long though. The world is a twisted place.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:37 AM   #67
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

SensualNurseD, this thread has likely cost you a fair amount of both money and sympathy.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:23 AM   #68
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Sherry should be banned for stealing money from a charity fund. The lowest of the low. I know a guy who went to jail for basically the same fraudulent charity theft type stuff that Sherry just pulled. He was collecting money at his church for a charity that helped support wounded solders coming home from Afganistan......but kept it all. Now he wears a nice orange outfit.

Usually it is the elderly who get scammed....Sherry, the retired public school teacher, has created a new spin on scamming. Sherry is an elderly woman scamming a younger cancer patient out of charity money for the cancer patient. Talk about dirty deeds done dirt cheap

SHAME ON YOU SHERRY!! And please update your age in your showcase....73 is not the new 50.

SensualNurseD, please take THN's suggestions and continue looking for alternate funds to help you with your medical bills. Please get well soon. Sherry should have never pressured you to do anything you were uncomfortable with. What she did is just plain easy to explain wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Sherry now PMing me and probably others with the same outing info.

Mojojo, Please ban her.

How good do you feel about yourself this morning. Bashing on a 73 year lady just so you can be part of the in crowd and curry favor with a hoogar? Here's an idea "think for yourself and stop being a 24 hour lap dog all the time". You should be ashamed rushing to judgement like that every time without a clue on the facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtim001 View Post
Well shit.
Be me.
Newbie.
Schedule first ever appt.
turns out to be 73 not 50.
But whatever. I'm building a reference finally to get better girls.
She's is banned a few days later.

This sucks tho. Wish I hadn't tipped her now.

blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:39 AM   #69
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualNurseD View Post
Whitney I should have known you would post. You prepaid 105 on a problem for me while my son had some issues and while you are at it tell it all please, tell the reason I did not want you to use my place anymore. It was my place. Not yours, you just rented by hour, an paid for an hour. Then stay 2 hours and charge them for 2 but then only paid for one and that was not the deal...the real truth about taking all my daughters pics off the wall before a session because you did not want the men to see her pics......I know what really happen, please tell also how you brag about your rich daddy and he pays your bills all the time . See even you have someone help you and you brag you are so rich.....
I know what happen and I received pm s last night and today from men that don't like drama and telling me they went to see her on what day what they left her, and asking did I get their donation. ....no.....so it was exactly what I said along. She kept it. Maybe these are the guys you need to ask about it.
I will never regret exposing her for what the trust these guys put in her and she screwed them over. My pm s from men and emails tell exactly what I knew and worse than ever thought. I could care less about the money, and yes 73 year olds know how to run scams too. There will always be haters......the emails and pm I have got show what I already knew and saying shame on her for lying to them too
Just like I said in the beginning...there are haters and non haters.......have that in anything.

I posted this thread for one reason only, did Anyone have to help NOOOOOO, even she did not have to, but do not use someones illness to benefit yourself.....that is the bottom line.

one last thing, she did not even have to suck dick, several pm s of guys that went by to drop off and they did not even want a session with her,,,,, so be glad she got money from them and did not even have to.suck them .....
To date this thread has served as nothing more than a self alert and made you Public Enemy #1. Talking about Whitney like this isn't helping you - everyone has issues but she's not a con. Keep slinging at Sherry and Whitney, you look like the biggest con here and are actually a much bigger threat around here than Sherry. The more you talk the more I feel you're reaping what you've sewn.

Any chance we can get SND banned based on talking about RW info regarding Whitney's father?

#freesherry
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:52 AM   #70
Guest111015
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I meant house but used the word whore house because whore apartment is not a term quit trying to split hairs here. How dare you ever talk about Whitney and being jealous that her dad helps her out it sounds like you are jealous that Whitney has family that loves her and you are here begging on a hooker board at 74 years old. Burn. Burn. Burn. Want me to keep going.
Guest111015 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 11:19 AM   #71
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

#ban-all
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 11:43 AM   #72
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hail Hail to thathottnurse for again going against the tide! (which she sometimes gets in trouble for)
and calls it like her mind and heart sees it! I too have seen Sherry several times and couldn't imagine her running this scam! I always got more than my moneys worth and cookies and water to boot! as far as first names I see that quite often in reviews!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 01:41 PM   #73
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Oh my... wow.. just wow.

How many times have we seen something similar to this? Several takeaways from this post.

1) Gals.. if you are having a hard time... keep it to yourself or work behind the scenes for help. Chances are your dirty laundry or someone elses will come out and in the end you will hurt yourself more than help.

2) There are always 3 sides to any story and around here you'll likely never get the truth.

3) Those asking for help, should be thankful for anything given period.. even if its less than they expected... its more than you had when you started.

4) The illusion of this hobby has a very thin cover hiding the seedy and dark side and it is easily pierced when desperation and money are involved.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 02:15 PM   #74
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
#freesherry
#freesherry
KittyLamour is offline   Quote