Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161333
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453089
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LovingKayla, pay no attention to the detractors, except to laugh at their hysterics. You are welcome here anytime. And don't worry about WPF's threats. I think he's worn out his RTM button anyway.

!
Threats? Hitting the RTM? You keep lying and your nose will be bigger than your butthole after JD Cornhole is done doing the hokey pokey in it. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post

Were you in the military too Whirly?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Loving K did stay out of the sandbox, for about a month. She never made a bet and she never said she would permanently stay out of the sandbox....
She said she made a bet Whirly, not sure why you keep lying about it...

Look she is free to change her mind about posting or welch on a bet for all I care. Have you heard some of her new concerns? God Damn shit will crack you up. Glenn Beck must be butt fucking her! Agenda 21? WTF ....sounds like COG and LK mom got together many moons ago and produced this political giant we now call HatingKayla.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
.. Now is the time to build awareness bout what Muslims really are and what they will really do. And agenda 21. The left is leading the charge with that, and I'm with you 150%.
And who talks like this? She sounds like she is in Jr High. Reminds me of that crazy bitch Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
.... OH bunny, I missed petting your beautiful coat... oh no, you have ticks. I'll get those for you. I know what it's like to have parasites crawling on you.

!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #64
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Gotta love when a guy follows up this statement...

...with this statement.

What a beaut.
Another damn yankee. I thought I smelled sumthin...
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:09 PM   #65
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, I don't know where this doofus comes from, but I'm betting it's somewhere in Baja Oklahoma or behind the Pine Curtain.

We don't have nearly as many assholes like this one in my part of Texas. Of course, I live in a part of Texas where men and women open their own fucking car doors.

But watch closely, boys and slunts, this might be the first case of a sorry ass WK or pimp coming into the Sandbox to fight for his biyatch.

We should all follow this with interest.
YR,

Your part of Texas isn't the real Texas, it's San Francisco-East. If there's one place most Texans would want to turn into a greasy spot in the road, it's Austin. Why don't you pack up your bongs and move to where your own kind is in the Land of Fruits and Nuts. You don't belong here.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Nahhh... Romney is toast. You guys fucked up big time by putting your faith in his candidacy. Drank your own Kool Aid and it hasn't worn off yet.
That wasn't Kool Aid they were drinking, it was Horse Piss...I kept telling them but they kept drinking away. Said they couldn't trust a Lib. If I said it was Horse Piss, it must be Kool Aid!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
YR,

Your part of Texas isn't the real Texas, it's San Francisco-East. If there's one place most Texans would want to turn into a greasy spot in the road, it's Austin. Why don't you pack up your bongs and move to where your own kind is in the Land of Fruits and Nuts. You don't belong here.
Fight the good fight EXTXOIL...nutn like watching a man in luv fighting for his woman!

Ok back to reality, Sounds to me like LK is really just trolling for clients in here. Can't blame a girl for that I suppose. Plenty of Tea Pukes to choose from. Personally , I'd like to see Whirly tap dat ass!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #68
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
YR,

DEAR FRIENDS: The following retort is reserved for self aggrandizing bad ass redneck white boy assholes who dare think that being big, fat, dumb, drunk and stupid is a tribute to our great state...

There's a reason why GW Bush AND Glenn Beck moved to your part of Texas. they knew they'd be surrounded by the Beverly Hillbillies!

I think you're a horrible reminder of what makes MOST Texans most ashamed and the laughing stock of America.

Let me guess:

You went to Perry's Jesus fest?
You home school your kids?
You wife and girlfriend both know you pay for pussy?
You eat fried everything?
You have a gun rack in your pickup?
You get drunk on Lite beer and fight with other assholes in public?
You talk about rolling homos, Negroes and Messkins?

You're a walking stereotype.

Go back to Kentucky, butthole. You're NO Texan! We've been here since the Civil War. Probably got crosses burned in our yards by your ancestors.

Go fuck yourself goober.

Oh yeah, and please, Bubba, bring your faggot ass down here and I'll pay for a front row seat to watch you get bitch slapped by some of the meanest drag queens in town. Then we'll send you and your starched ass little homo Wrangler blue jeans back up to Bubba land. You'll be able to eat sissy barbecue and suck down your Lone Star lite.

So there, queerbait!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #69
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
DEAR FRIENDS: The following retort is reserved for self aggrandizing bad ass redneck white boy assholes who dare think that being big, fat, dumb, drunk and stupid is a tribute to our great state...

There's a reason why GW Bush AND Glenn Beck moved to your part of Texas. they knew they'd be surrounded by the Beverly Hillbillies!

I think you're a horrible reminder of what makes MOST Texans most ashamed and the laughing stock of America.

Let me guess:

You went to Perry's Jesus fest?
You home school your kids?
You wife and girlfriend both know you pay for pussy?
You eat fried everything?
You have a gun rack in your pickup?
You get drunk on Lite beer and fight with other assholes in public?
You talk about rolling homos, Negroes and Messkins?

You're a walking stereotype.

Go back to Kentucky, butthole. You're NO Texan! We've been here since the Civil War. Probably got crosses burned in our yards by your ancestors.

Go fuck yourself goober.

Oh yeah, and please, Bubba, bring your faggot ass down here and I'll pay for a front row seat to watch you get bitch slapped by some of the meanest drag queens in town. Then we'll send you and your starched ass little homo Wrangler blue jeans back up to Bubba land. You'll be able to eat sissy barbecue and suck down your Lone Star lite.

So there, queerbait!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
YR,
Most Texans?? Get a grip, you libtard. Check the list below:
Governor - Republican
Lt. Governor - Republican
State Senate Majority Party - Republican
State House Majority Party - Republican
U.S. Senate Seats - BOTH Republican
U.S. House Delegation - Majority Republican

Since the mid-90's, Republicans have held EVERY elected Statewide Executive position...

I'm not sure where you get that you are anywhere close to being like most Texans. Like I said, you don't belong here, go back to San Fransissysco where you can feel more at home.

As to your drag queen friends in town, I'm sure you're intimately familiar with most of them. I wouldn't want to come between you and them while I'm slugging Lone Star and munchin on BBQ.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #70
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

+1. Nice to hear from a real Texan. That's what I'm talking about!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #71
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Next time you try to defend a woman's honor, try finding one who actually has honor to defend.

You say anything about my kids I really will arrange for us to meet.

Why don't you just shut up while you are behind.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++

You brought your kids into it, dickhead, not me. And, yes, I do feel sorry for them because it's progressive, America hating libtards like you who will ensure that the country they grow up in looks nothing like the one you and I did. It's bad enough having to deal with your kind on a board like this; I couldn't imagine having to actually live with it 24/7.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #72
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
YR,
Most Texans?? Get a grip, you libtard. Check the list below:
Governor - Republican
Lt. Governor - Republican
State Senate Majority Party - Republican
State House Majority Party - Republican
U.S. Senate Seats - BOTH Republican
U.S. House Delegation - Majority Republican

Since the mid-90's, Republicans have held EVERY elected Statewide Executive position...

I'm not sure where you get that you are anywhere close to being like most Texans. Like I said, you don't belong here, go back to San Fransissysco where you can feel more at home.

As to your drag queen friends in town, I'm sure you're intimately familiar with most of them. I wouldn't want to come between you and them while I'm slugging Lone Star and munchin on BBQ.
I didn't say anything about Political party goober. I merely pointed out what a redneck fucktard you are. I am quite familiar with the political landscape of Texas.

But Im also more than familiar with potbellied pigs like you, too. You are the guy who elected Rick Perry governor. You are the guy who denies evolution. You are the guy who'd make his knocked up whooker girlfriend have his bastard spawn. You are the guy who would erase Thomas Jefferson from Texas' schoolbooks.

You are the common clay of the new west ... A fucking moron! And you are probably proud of it.

North Texas has always wanted to be New York. Fashion center. Market town. More gays and trannies than Austin and San Antonio combined. Please. Go choke on your faggy Arkansas style BBQ and drown in your Lite beer...Goober. I'll be right here with the armadillos, thank you.

And BTW -- I know you haven't posted here much, but nobody likes a pussy whipped WK.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #73
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't say anything about Political party goober. I merely pointed out what a redneck fucktard you are. I am quite familiar with the political landscape of Texas.

But Im also more than familiar with potbellied pigs like you, too. You are the guy who elected Rick Perry governor. You are the guy who denies evolution. You are the guy who'd make his knocked up whooker girlfriend have his bastard spawn. You are the guy who would erase Thomas Jefferson from Texas' schoolbooks.

You are the common clay of the new west ... A fucking moron! And you are probably proud of it.

North Texas has always wanted to be New York. Fashion center. Market town. More gays and trannies than Austin and San Antonio combined. Please. Go choke on your faggy Arkansas style BBQ and drown in your Lite beer...Goober. I'll be right here with the armadillos, thank you.

And BTW -- I know you haven't posted here much, but nobody likes a pussy whipped WK.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++
YR,

You seem to use variations of the word fag quite a bit...faggot, fag, faggy, etc. Have you ever heard of projection?? Sounds to me like you're probably on the wrong board. I don't think most of us on the ECCIE board swing that way. Of course, living in San Francisco-East, you can get all you want, right?? (On another note, I'm not sure I want to hear that you're hanging with armadillos...poor things must really wonder about humans when you get done with them.)

And I guess the nobody's you're talking about that don't like WK's are the same "most Texans" you referenced earlier?? If that's the case, count me in the minority. BTW, I get really uncomfortable knowing you're creeping my in the forums. Stick with your drag queens...I'm not interested.

I'm going to bed. Dealing with vacuous morons like you exhausts me. Gotta get up early to mend fences, etc.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Dont let the door knob hit you where the Good Lord split you, sweetheart!

LMAO @ pussywhipped Aggie dipshits!

Old 12-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #75
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

You guys are running right on the edge of several of the nuclear rules. If you are unsure of them, check the sticky at the top of the forum. Fair warning, who wants to be first over the edge?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women