Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42383
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36784
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-06-2011, 08:28 AM   #61
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You forgot the third option.........the lynch mob become the mods.

Seven signs of the apocalypse....
  • Pestilence
  • War
  • Famine
  • Death
  • Vision of martyrs
  • Cosmic disturbances
  • The lynch mob gains mod status
Old 01-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #62
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
  • Pestilence as a Mod: boardman
  • War as a Mod: Wakeup
  • Famine as Mod: cb (not to be confused with CDB)
  • Death as a Mod: Wayward.....duuuuhhh
  • Vision of martyrs as a Mod: Notanewbie
  • Cosmic disturbances as a Mod: Big Jake
  • The end of the Universe as we know it: dearhunter as an Admin
Fixed that for you.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #63
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Thumbs up

Quote:
You forgot the third option.........the lynch mob become the mods.
You just made stinky puppet wet!
Old 01-06-2011, 08:55 AM   #64
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Pestilence as a Mod: boardman
War as a Mod: Wakeup
Famine as Mod: cb (not to be confused with CDB)
Death as a Mod: Wayward.....duuuuhhh
Vision of martyrs as a Mod: Notanewbie
Cosmic disturbances as a Mod: Big Jake
The end of the Universe as we know it: dearhunter as an Admin
Quote:
Fixed that for you.
So it is written so it shall be, thus it becometh post of the week.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:03 AM   #65
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
As a matter of fact, I did predict ASPD would go down...

That one wasn't hard to call....... and FWIW..... the "Demise" of ASPD had nothing to do with the "lynchmob" or anything like that..... your assumptions or inferences of causality are completely off base there........

But by all means...... keep banging that drum...... sooner or later someone will walk by you while you're wearing your sandwitch board and drop some jingle in your empty coffee cup........

JaD
Old 01-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #66
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Well well look how many lil trash fish I caught in my net and one lil guppy(txgator)
mostly saltwater catfish which aren't good for much but throwing back in the water.

Wakeup what a tough guy takes on a provider get's her banned by enlisting the help of BDS to post that BS that drew out Brooke into getting banned... nice move there bigshot.
WOW!!! then he put's the details of it in his sig line and get's away with it after he harrrassed Brooke.
I guess he's right he did pay extra for the right to do what ever he want's and I see now how Txgator get's his way around here by bringing treats.
I understand also it's like someone once said on ASPD this a provider board not a democracy it's not fair and that's the way it is if you have friends in the right places or more to the point if you bought them... then it's okay right?
Damn, I had sincerely hoped that you would have improved your body of work more than this. Might as well be a copy and paste from the "P". Practice, practice, practice and eventually you'll get better at this.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:44 AM   #67
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Wakeup what a tough guy takes on a provider
Dude, these girls are tough nowadays! You don't watch it, some agency latina is going to hand you your ass during a session, watch yourself!

Quote:
get's her banned by enlisting the help of BDS to post that BS that drew out Brooke into getting banned... nice move there bigshot.
Why thank you, I tried to do my part to get her banned but the truth of the matter is that she did it all by herself. I'm pretty sure BDS wants to take credit for her own doing...I didn't enlist her.

Quote:
WOW!!! then he put's the details of it in his sig line and get's away with it after he harrrassed Brooke.
"Harrrassed" is a bit of a stretch I think (plus it has way too many "r"s in it). If putting a gentle reminder of her antics in my signature line is harrassment then what's the world coming to? AFter all, these are just links to REAL posts that she made.

Quote:
I guess he's right he did pay extra for the right to do what ever he want's
Actually, the mods AND admins have made it perfectly clear to me that I can't do that, and I have the points to prove it. You just have to face the fact that I walk the line between being acceptable and being banned much better than most people. So far I've been lucky enough to be on the "acceptable" side more often than not.

Quote:
I understand also it's like someone once said on ASPD this a provider board not a democracy it's not fair and that's the way it is if you have friends in the right places or more to the point if you bought them... then it's okay right?
That's a bit harsh, but you're correct, it's not a democracy.

I doubt that the mods here in Houston or the Admins on this board would think very highly of the accusation you're making that by paying for Lifetime Premium Access I've paid them off to look the other way when I do something wrong. Mods? Admins? Am I correct about how you feel?
Old 01-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #68
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Or this site will end up like ASPD, the same causes generating the same effects.
Let me get this straight...

You're saying that St.C is dying and has been neglecting the board for years while at the same time asking for money to help with his expenses?

You're saying that TBONE is St.C's mother and is a really vindictive bitch who is ready to rule over St.C's domain with an iron fist when he dies?

You're saying that SP Hunter is someone who has bought into the board and is the heir appearant for running things after St.C dies?

I'm confused...who's St.C's daughter then? You know, the one who gets into a fight with TBONE over who really owns the board?

Damn...I'm WAY the fuck out of the loop here...
Old 01-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #69
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My master's studies was a breeze compared to comprehending the various threads in the last couple of weeks.

My own experience over the years - first on OASPDBB and now here is - there will always be folks like the current "lynch mob" who understand very well how to get a point across without ever crossing the line. They all are good at presenting their view points, stirring up shit, testing boundaries but seldom crossing the grey zone so as to get a vacation.

For the rest - be an audience and enjoy the ride of the CO-Ed and the Sandbox like I do or stay in Welcome Wagon/Ads/alerts/reviews section. You can't get better entertainment than this on this board. But if you must and have the itch to jump in the ring and take sides - bring your A game, do your home work (which BTW requires hours and hours if not days of researching old threads) and keep your emotions out. the moment you show any weakness - i am sure you all know the modus operandi of a real lynch mob
Old 01-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #70
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Let me get this straight...

You're saying that St.C is dying and has been neglecting the board for years while at the same time asking for money to help with his expenses?

You're saying that TBONE is St.C's mother and is a really vindictive bitch who is ready to rule over St.C's domain with an iron fist when he dies?

You're saying that SP Hunter is someone who has bought into the board and is the heir appearant for running things after St.C dies?

I'm confused...who's St.C's sister then? You know, the one who gets into a fight with TBONE over who really owns the board?

Damn...I'm WAY the fuck out of the loop here...
Fixed that for you........yo quiero taco bell.......where is WTF when I need him.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:23 AM   #71
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by proper View Post
My master's studies was a breeze compared to comprehending the various threads in the last couple of weeks.

My own experience over the years - first on OASPDBB and now here is - there will always be folks like the current "lynch mob" who understand very well how to get a point across without ever crossing the line. They all are good at presenting their view points, stirring up shit, testing boundaries but seldom crossing the grey zone so as to get a vacation.

For the rest - be an audience and enjoy the ride of the CO-Ed and the Sandbox like I do or stay in Welcome Wagon/Ads/alerts/reviews section. You can't get better entertainment than this on this board. But if you must and have the itch to jump in the ring and take sides - bring your A game, do your home work (which BTW requires hours and hours if not days of researching old threads) and keep your emotions out. the moment you show any weakness - i am sure you all know the modus operandi of a real lynch mob
It is a tangled web we weave......sometimes we stumble and get ours.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:24 AM   #72
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

How can you say that proper? We are sweet little kittens just look and by the way carkiddo is Orgional A S P D Bad Boi or OASPDBB which is not the former SHMB aspd.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:26 AM   #73
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by proper View Post

Wait......
Was that a shot a the lynch mob or a compliment?
Old 01-06-2011, 10:26 AM   #74
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Oh and can I play The Skipper in the Lifetime movie of the week?
Old 01-06-2011, 10:31 AM   #75
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Thanks for all the corrections. I was gone during these festivities and just wasn't paying attention. Now I just don't care enough to get it right.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women