Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2010, 12:23 AM   #61
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
Would you REALLY want a provider to have your kids? FYI (kids) they wrinkle your clothes, people pay more attention to them when they are around, and the are attention HOGZ!!!! It's like they can't help it.

Seriously - would you ask her to keep it? or not?
No, I don't want her to have them. Let the record state that I'm not TRYING to make it happen. Don't WANT it to happen. That was just a hypothetical scenario. You know, some of these condoms feel so good, ya gotta pull out and do the eye check, and sometimes 'feel' check. The first time I used a Beyond 7 condom, I swear, we pulled out 4 or 5 times to check if it was really there. Mmmm mmm, that was a goooood time!

I digress. No, I don't want anything like that to happen. Just letting my mind wonder.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:12 AM   #62
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
Chances are slim to none she will get HIV, she has bigger chance of getting in a car wreck and dying before she dies of HIV,, get tested in 3 mos and then in 6 mos..

more than likely to get Chlamydia than HIV
With all due respect my friend, that is EXACTLY tha argument millions of douchebags(NOT THAT YOU ARE!!!!!!!) give millions of verrrrrrrry gullible women.
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR-please do not take this as a personal attack...H

Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:47 AM   #63
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

With all due respect, MA'AM, you're in a business with LOTS of risks and you don't use birth control as a back up?

Are you insane?
Guest031710 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #64
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
With all due respect my friend, that is EXACTLY tha argument millions of douchebags(NOT THAT YOU ARE!!!!!!!) give millions of verrrrrrrry gullible women.
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR-please do not take this as a personal attack...H

None taken, I am stating the obvious,.. trying to calm her fears, yes its serious but again odds are slim she would catch anything from vaginal sex..
and frankly since she is a Provider she should be a bit more realistic about what she does...I get tested at least twice a year,..I have had the condom break numerous times however I did not shoot a load inside....its just goes with the territory and you assume this risk. otherwise, be strictly monogamous
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:37 AM   #65
ChocoLuva
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Excellent commentary...I had this exact issue too. She wanted to use some super thin japanese condom that hurt like hell. It slipped. Then we used a trojan..too tight...used a magnum and whammo...perfecto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_head View Post
It has to do with the shape of the condom and the thickness of the penis. A Magnum is not the standard cylinder shape.

Standard condom:

Magnum condom:

If the end of the penis is too thick for the standard condom, it streches out the condom so it may slip off of the shaft. The Magnum has a bigger diameter for the head, so it doesn't stretch out the rest of the condom so it will stay on the shaft of the penis.
ChocoLuva is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:31 PM   #66
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Has anyone used the "female" condoms? I heard that they feel more like natural than the regular ones. But then again I always wondered why they didn't make condom panties with condoms built in front and back , make it easier on everyone. No way a guy can get to the good stuff without going through the built in condom. But then again it would be like high school all over again. I remember talking to Charlotte the Harlot after our first encounter; I said, "If I had known you were so inexperienced... I would have taken my time" to which she replied... "If I had known you were in such a hurry... I'd have taken my panty hose off."

ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:43 PM   #67
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil red Robin View Post
With all due respect, MA'AM, you're in a business with LOTS of risks and you don't use birth control as a back up?

Are you insane?
heh! when i first got into the hobby some years ago I had figured this was a given but soon after seeing how many providers would go on hiatus due to pregnancy and me just flat out asking ladies I've met if they use contraception the overwhelming answers seems to be that they do not. I still find it hard to imagine but accept it nonetheless as the prevailing situation.
Guest040810-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #68
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by island_beau View Post
heh! when i first got into the hobby some years ago I had figured this was a given but soon after seeing how many providers would go on hiatus due to pregnancy and me just flat out asking ladies I've met if they use contraception the overwhelming answers seems to be that they do not. I still find it hard to imagine but accept it nonetheless as the prevailing situation.
WHAT??? You mean some providers would actually go BB? How can that be?? ALL of them write how they would NEVER go BB with a hobbyist(s)...oh..sorry..forgo t..some have significant others.
ratboy jam is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #69
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

whoa guy. we were talking about taking the pill or something a a back up. I use Mirena 99.9% in ADDITION to condoms. no one was talking about bb
Guest031710 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #70
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil red Robin View Post
whoa guy. we were talking about taking the pill or something a a back up. I use Mirena 99.9% in ADDITION to condoms. no one was talking about bb
LRR...you'ev been away too long...did you forget my posting "style"?? BTW..welcome back for the few days!!
ratboy jam is offline   Quote