Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #61
cmspec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Regardless of all said in this thread, I have visited Ruby twice. Excellent time on both occassions...
cmspec is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #62
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post

I think she was being up FRONT,

but if she made a glorious ass of herself

I still want to bang her.
+ 1
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #63
LadiesILove
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yowzer View Post
I don't know Ruby, Rebecka Monroe, or Kia and their complaints might very well be valid. But whenever someone gets too "defensive" it makes you wonder. Then when the bickering starts (as in this thread) the worse the lady appears. As the person said in the Dallas section: "No hobbyist likes drama". Its really a lose-lose situation.

One review should neither make or break a provider. Whenever I read reviews I also read the other posters comments on it. If a guy with no posts gives you a positive review, how is that going to hurt your business? Especially in the long term. Anyone who does the minimal research will conclude this review isn't the first nor will be the last on Ruby. So they will also deduce that it would be unlikely a self review.

As for Kia, again anyone reading the ROS and the subsequent comments in the reviews will understand what happened w/o Rebecka placing multiple rebuttals.

I'm not saying the ladies shouldn't "defend" themselves. But it looks a lot better when the WKs and other reasonable posters respond in the actual review thread. Instead of the provider makes herself look like an "attention whore" especially when she (Rebecka) posts the same shit in multiple sections of ECCIE.

These guys are right about this not ending well because its NOT going to help the providers by causing drama that most of us do not like. See also the Jemma threads.

So if a provider has to post a rebuttal, she should say her peace and be done with it. The more she tries to explain herself, the deeper the foot goes into the mouth.
Definitely agree here. It makes the provider look worse when she keeps trying to defend herself. Some men expect too much from a provider, in my opinion. The fantasy is built up, and then if she (provider) doesn't live up to the fantasy, they often get negative reviews. I read one post where a provider started her monthly cycle during a session. She wasn't planning on it, but the client, instead of being a gentleman about it, gave her a negative review. Just because the girl started her period.

A lot of men come to this board with issues of their own. A good provider realizes this and never takes any negative comment or review seriously. Chemistry is, in my opinion, about 80 percent of a mindblowing session. Unfortunately, it is something that cannot be controlled by the client or provider. It's intangible.
LadiesILove is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #64
hyperdrive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I have been fortunate to have spent time with Ruby.Enjoyed every second of it and hope to see her again soon.She is drop dead gorgeous!
hyperdrive is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #65
guest040412
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post

I think she was being up FRONT,

but if she made a glorious ass of herself

I still want to bang her.
+100.
guest040412 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #66
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesILove View Post
Definitely agree here. It makes the provider look worse when she keeps trying to defend herself. Some men expect too much from a provider, in my opinion. The fantasy is built up, and then if she (provider) doesn't live up to the fantasy, they often get negative reviews. I read one post where a provider started her monthly cycle during a session. She wasn't planning on it, but the client, instead of being a gentleman about it, gave her a negative review. Just because the girl started her period.

A lot of men come to this board with issues of their own. A good provider realizes this and never takes any negative comment or review seriously. Chemistry is, in my opinion, about 80 percent of a mindblowing session. Unfortunately, it is something that cannot be controlled by the client or provider. It's intangible.
SMH.

Each and every review or negative comment said about a provider on a REVIEW BOARD does have the possibility of jeopardizing her money making ability and also her reputation. IF SHE HAS A VALID EXPLANATION, standing up for herself is okay as long as she doesnt take it too far, (as ive done in the past.) <-- But in my present thread, this one, i said what i needed to say. in my situation, someone was bound to speak up about it..i just spoke up faster than others. Im stubbon...yep
rubyred is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:38 PM   #67
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

you have everything going for you - you dont need to this. Being an old timer I have never seen thread like these do any good. Stop the urge to respond and walk away.
proper is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:17 AM   #68
papito
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

No comment LOL!
papito is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:08 AM   #69
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Ruby have you ever truly noticed a loss of business because of this board? As good as you are and as many positive reviews you have from many very well known guys here it would be hard for me to believe those comments would affect your business. The guys that asked you if you wrote that review would probably still see you regardless

Just do your thing and don't worry about that crap....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #70
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I'd fuck her.....ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:20 AM   #71
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

But she has an NCA policy apparently.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:19 AM   #72
1bubba1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Ruby, you are one smart and sexy girl and I love to spend time with you when I can. Keep your head up high ! Can"t wait to see you again very soon
1bubba1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"I'M HERE TO PLAY ... Treat me right, and i'll do you 10x better "

Gotta love it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #74
Griffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
SMH.

Each and every review or negative comment said about a provider on a REVIEW BOARD does have the possibility of jeopardizing her money making ability and also her reputation.
Hello Little Miss Red Riding Hood (RR),
When my regular Provider and I were talking about meeting Providers with different attributes, talents, and etc. than those she provides for me, AllisonofHouston recommended that I should see RubyRed for spending quality time with a redhead.

I am definitely adding you to my contacts folder.

the Griffining
Griffin is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #75
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Damn Ruby, no feet pics? Oh well.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women