Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41229
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2021, 04:32 PM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

There was a time when our children stood at attention, and with pride, put their hand on their heart, and in one UNITED voice, recited the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
There was a time when STRENGTH and HONOR meant something.
There was a time when standing for our FLAG meant something.
There was a time when our history (heritage) was taught with PRIDE and RESPECT.
There was a time when respect was given to those who serve(d), bled, and died to protect and defend our FREEDOM.
There was a time when we were GRATEFUL.
There was a time when our ACCOMPLISHMENTS meant something.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED UNDER THE AMERICAN FLAG.
A FLAG THAT WAS CARRIED IN BATTLE BY BRAVE PATRIOTS AS A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM & JUSTICE FOR ALL NO MATTER RACE, RELIGION, OR BACKGROUND.
A BEACON OF HOPE WHEN FLOWN.
A MARK OF RESPECT TO THEIR MEMORY TO THOSE WHO WILLFULLY SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES TO DEFEND.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, decided our future.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, had a voice.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, were UNITED and STRONG.
There was a time when the media was free from political bias [and corruption].
There was a time when our elected leaders stood their ground, dug in, and defended those they represented.
How many Men and Women in uniform are currently serving on the frontlines abroad only to look back in horror to see the homeland on fire?
What does the word ‘Patriot’ mean to you?
LAND OF THE FREE.
HOME OF THE BRAVE.
Now is not the time to be complacent.
WWG1WGA!
WILL YOU ANSWER THE CALL?

Join @John_F_Kennedy_Jr_Q_17
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 05:19 PM   #62
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
And exactly who was behind the January 6 incident? I said BOTH sides guilty. Own it.
At least now it’s an incident, not an insurrection. We’re getting a little bit closer to accuracy, not all the way yet but it’s progress. The crime committed on 1/6 was trespassing., which the punishment is apparently getting getting thrown in a gulag or shot dead. Never let it be said that biden is soft on crime (if your a political adversary of course. Otherwise you can burn, loot and murder without consequences).
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 05:30 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/littllemel/4978
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 05:41 PM   #64
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
That's what happens when the strings aren't tight, the puppet falls on his ass, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:08 PM   #65
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
antifa is pretty much a white supremacist group

That leads us to what Tucker and others keep asking, "what is the definition of a White Supremacist"? To my way of thinking, it would be incorrect to label ANTIFA as a White Supremacist group purely because they are mostly ( if not all ) White. I think the more important thing to consider when using that label, would be the way the "woke" left use it, does ANTIFA target Blacks like the KKK? No, they are anarchists who happen to be White and protest against a majority White government, IMHO.

they are pretty much all white

Which can't be the only definition of White Supremacist's.

they are supremacists, in that they want what they want and the rest be damned. you don't get to speak

Another definition which gets us closer to the truth about who they are.

and they are a group regardless of the dimocrats calling it an idea

True.

and they burned, and destroyed and hurt a lot of people

im not sure about looting

They probably had a meeting and decided that looting would "hurt their cause". Besides that, how would you like to be the only White guy in Foot Locker trying to walk away with a pair of Jordan's? You wouldn't make it to the front door. Just another guess as to why they weren't looting but I could be wrong.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:21 PM   #66
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I'm a white supremacist
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:24 PM   #67
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post

We gotta keep it simple, go with the definition of "terrorism":

I'm trying to push back on the Democrats use of "domestic terrorism". Domestic terrorism is terrorism, which drive by shootings absolutely fits, done by American's for no political reason as opposed to "terrorism" which is defined as done by a foreigner with a definite political objective. So yeah, shootings in Chicago by my definition, fits the label of domestic terrorism which I'm using to try and counter what Democrats are talking about when they call White Supremacist's , domestic terrorist which would be true according to my definition but I would add the Black gang bangers where as the Democrats will not.

"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

So the gang warfare in Chicago isn't terrorism.

I would disagree. It's both terrorism because it terrorizes people and it is domestic terrorism because it has no political motive which gang bangers do not have.

But I think it's unfair to count them as "mass shootings" too.

I would have to disagree again in that that number of shootings ( 1 or 2 ) of a particular incident may not be enough to label as mass shootings, the number of incidents, certainly qualify as "mass incidents".

No matter how one chooses to label these shootings, they are majority Black driven and that they most certainly do not want to discuss and if they do, they want to tell us it's "understandable" because they are poor and they have to steal to eat as one BLM supporter suggested. I wonder how those air Jordan's taste?
Old 06-03-2021, 11:57 PM   #68
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
They probably had a meeting and decided that looting would "hurt their cause". Besides that, how would you like to be the only White guy in Foot Locker trying to walk away with a pair of Jordan's? You wouldn't make it to the front door. Just another guess as to why they weren't looting but I could be wrong.

only ones doing the looting were black people. I think this was encouraged by antifa activists.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 05:00 PM   #69
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
only ones doing the looting were black people. I think this was encouraged by antifa activists.

I agree with the first statement. I disagree on the second. I think, I know, that ANTIFA is encouraged by Progressive Democrats who will not call them out even though they booed a couple of Progressive mayors. What these Progressive Democrats don't seem to understand is that ANTIFA are anarchists who hate anybody in power including Democrats. They do not want to be told what to do by anybody and will lash out at anybody that tries.

The BLM supporters doing the looting don't need encouragement from anybody. Light a fire and they come out of the woodwork. It's like a dog whistle.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:05 AM   #70
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Annnnd the LSM don't think this is Racist at all Humm
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women