Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35838
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #61
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default This is my business only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanna View Post

I am just one of those that thinks that my business is just that.. my business. Why would I tell a total stranger about someone that I've met with previously? .........
Well spoken!

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #62
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Although I just do not understand why any provider would not help our another provider if you do know or remember the client I would at least hope that those who do not wish to share any info on a client would at least be polite about it and just say ........ sorry, I do not share information about a client...... Better yet just advise ....... I do not recall the encounter with this person, sorry I can not be of help...... Or just help each other and say .......... Yes, I have seen this client and would see him again......... After all those who do take the time to check into a client is only trying to play safe. I totally agree that P411 is the best thing out there at this time for everyones security and privacy. A lot of ladies want the OK to be within a year or simply will not use it period. So I tend to delete the OK's every once and a while. I like the ladies who also check out the profile once and a while and see what I've been up to... I always say Hi back and smile because they checked in on me.....
I actually thank all the ladies who I know asked about me and checked me out. I do not see anyone who is not on P411 and use P411 as my only source of asking for an appointment with someone who I have not seen. But that's just my thing and what I do and it works for me. If a provider emails me back and sets up the date and never even checks out my profile on P411 then I know about it. I know that they just see the +20 or what ever the number is and that is good enough approval for them... But it also tells me they did not care to check out anything about me and what I like....

P411 rocks for me!!! Providers helping Providers Rocks toooo!!!! Maybe they will end up getting along and do doubles next time!!! Or not!!
Lovin50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #63
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
Oddly enough, although I'm not a provider, I have found some people even use me as a reference for them. "I'm a friend of FireSerpent..." has been thrown around by a handful of hobbyists... sometimes very true, sometimes not. If you are on an official first name basis with me and we hang out from time to time, I'm cool with this. But, saying that I should vouch for you as one of my boys because I had a 3some with your wife 5 years ago before your divorce & you dropped off the radar & I've not heard from you since then... well, it is not likely that you'll get a backing from me.

P411 is a handy site... it is spendy but worthwhile for the genteman who values his privacy but needs a sound screening tool.
So Fire when we going to get together for that drink......

(and yes I know you seen this coming)
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:22 AM   #64
Savannah Foxx
Account Disabled

User ID: 62750
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
When I state that I am low volume, I'm inferring that I don't use the revolving door method, I do not see more than one person per day. When a hobbyist sees providers, I doubt he sees more than one a day as well. LOL. If he can do that, he's a stallion!

And as previously mentioned, I only ask for 2 provider references in case one of them doesn't respond.
I hardly ever have a problem with a provider not communicating with me, every once in a while it does happen and I was just curious as to why.
I have seemed to have the same problem either they don't get back to me ever.. or they tell me that they are not a good person for a ref.. they don't remember numbers or names... wth is that all about? I feel that we are all out here together, we are the only ones that we have to make sure that we stay safe... If I am unable to get a ref from another provider I ask them to meet me in a public place just to chat... most of the time they will do it...
Savannah Foxx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women