Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2022, 04:47 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
What choice he got? You know his own is broke down and tore up - kinda like Juicy Smellit's
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Not “elbows deep”. Like you.

CRIKEY!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Blimey! ... I thought WTF already IS "your ass"...

Maybe he's just the forum's ass.

### Salty
We got two bottoms here posting and we've now found their top... Salty.

How appropriate.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 04:55 PM   #62
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We got two bottoms here posting and we've now found their top... Salty.

How appropriate.
Did Salty top you?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 07:22 AM   #63
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat

Russia, China, Brazil, India Call for Investigation Into US Biolabs in Ukraine Representing About Half of the World’s Population

On Sunday, March 6, 2022, Russian news agency Ria Novosti released documents claiming that Ukraine was working on “biological weapons” near the Russian border. Ria Novosti accused the US of instructing Ukraine to destroy the biological agents before the Russian invasion.

According to the document obtained by the news agency, the Ministry of Health in Ukraine ordered the biological pathogens to be destroyed in a February 24 memo.

We heard on Tuesday from the US State Department that there were US Biolabs in Ukraine. Then on Wednesday, the Biden regime backtracked and insisted there were no US-funded Biolabs in Ukraine, claiming it was all Russian propaganda.

Why the sudden confusing messaging from the Biden regime? Especially when there are documents that prove the US was funding several of the Biolabs they set up in Ukraine to study potentially dangerous pathogens.

On Thursday, the Gateway Pundit confirmed that there were biolabs in Ukraine, and Hunter Biden’s firm Rosemont Seneca invested in the firms building these labs.

The World Health Organization (WHO) admitted to Reuters on Thursday that they had advised Ukraine to destroy their high-threat pathogens stored in the country’s health laboratories to prevent the spread of any disease...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 07:32 AM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Did Salty top you?
He did not but you sound jealous.

Look...there are two posters in this forum that are self admitted bottoms.

You and Why Yes I Do.

I think Salty got his name from the taste he left in your mouth.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 07:42 AM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

You and Why Yes I Do.

Poofter says what????????
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 10:39 AM   #66
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... See? ... Haters gotta hate - 'cause they can't debate.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 03:50 PM   #67
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

You and Why Yes I Do.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 08:48 AM   #68
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Reminds me of the joke about two guys peeing off of a bridge

Two guys are peeing from a bridge.
One guys brags: Dang that river is cold
Other guy responds: And it's deep too
Who'd a thunk it?!? Hunter Biden has links to it all, which also means the Big Guy gets 10%

The plot thickens: Hunter Biden investment firm funded Ukraine biolabs

(Natural News) An investment firm founded by Hunter Biden was discovered to have provided funding to U.S. biological weapons laboratories in Ukraine. The revelation came amid U.S. officials initially denying and eventually admitting the presence of such facilities in the besieged country.

According to the Gateway Pundit, investment company Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP) funded San Francisco-based Metabiota as early as 2014. RSTP’s website also showed Metabiota as one of the companies it has invested in. Metabiota then partnered with Black & Veatch (B&V), a company with ties to the Department of Defense, to set up the labs in Ukraine.

Specializing in “detecting, tracking and analyzing potential disease outbreaks,” Metabiota became a subcontractor for B&V in 2014. The San Francisco firm’s contract with B&V worth $18.4 million involved running facilities in both Ukraine and Georgia. Both companies even shared an office in the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv, according to a job posting.

Representatives of Metabiota and B&V later met with their counterparts from U.S., Poland and Ukraine. The 2016 meeting held at the Ukrainian city of Lviv discussed biological security, safety and surveillance.

During a March 7 press conference, Russia alleged that the U.S. operated facilities in Ukraine for creating bioweapons against the Russian population. Maj. Gen. Igor Kirillov, chief of the Russian Armed Forces’ radiation, chemical and biological defense division, named Black & Veatch as the firm “involved in the implementation of the projects.”

The American and Ukrainian governments both dismissed Kirillov’s claim as a “conspiracy theory,” with Washington insisting that it does not fund biolabs in the eastern European country.

However, Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland later acknowledged the existence of the Ukrainian biolabs. She said that the U.S. is working alongside Kyiv to ensure the facilities do not “fall into the hands of Russian forces.” Many took Nuland’s comments as a confirmation that the U.S. did operate bioweapons laboratories, despite prior claims of “conspiracy theories.”

Biden, Rosemont links to corruption go deeper
RSTP and Biden’s links to purported corruption are not just limited to the biological weapons facilities funded by the investment firm. A September 2020 report by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) elaborated on this matter.

According to the report, RSTP received $3.5 million from Russian businesswoman Elena Baturina. She wired the amount to an RSTP bank account back in February 2014 as part of a “consultancy agreement.” Baturina, the wife of former Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov until his death, was accused of profiting from city contracts awarded by her husband during his tenure. Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev fired Luzhkov in 2010 over these allegations.

Aside from this $3.5 million payment, Baturina sent 11 other wires amounting to $391,968 to a bank account belonging to technology company BAK USA between May and December 2015. Nine of the 11 wires, amounting to $241,797, were initially sent to an RSTP account before being transferred to the Buffalo, New York-based technology firm.

The report added that Biden co-founded RSTP with his associate Devon Archer and Christopher Heinz – the stepson of Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry – in 2009...
Old 03-15-2022, 08:53 AM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... See? ... Haters gotta hate - 'cause they can't debate.

### Salty
Her hee, you’re a champ, aintcha!

Meanwhile, you and your butt buddies keep on buddying butts, OK?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 08:54 AM   #70
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Two guys are peeing from a bridge.
One guys brags: Dang that river is cold
Other guy responds: And it's deep too
Who'd a thunk it?!? Hunter Biden has links to it all, which also means the Big Guy gets 10%

The plot thickens: Hunter Biden investment firm funded Ukraine biolabs

(Natural News) An investment firm founded by Hunter Biden was discovered to have provided funding to U.S. biological weapons laboratories in Ukraine. The revelation came amid U.S. officials initially denying and eventually admitting the presence of such facilities in the besieged country.

According to the Gateway Pundit, investment company Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP) funded San Francisco-based Metabiota as early as 2014. RSTP’s website also showed Metabiota as one of the companies it has invested in. Metabiota then partnered with Black & Veatch (B&V), a company with ties to the Department of Defense, to set up the labs in Ukraine.

Specializing in “detecting, tracking and analyzing potential disease outbreaks,” Metabiota became a subcontractor for B&V in 2014. The San Francisco firm’s contract with B&V worth $18.4 million involved running facilities in both Ukraine and Georgia. Both companies even shared an office in the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv, according to a job posting.

Representatives of Metabiota and B&V later met with their counterparts from U.S., Poland and Ukraine. The 2016 meeting held at the Ukrainian city of Lviv discussed biological security, safety and surveillance.

During a March 7 press conference, Russia alleged that the U.S. operated facilities in Ukraine for creating bioweapons against the Russian population. Maj. Gen. Igor Kirillov, chief of the Russian Armed Forces’ radiation, chemical and biological defense division, named Black & Veatch as the firm “involved in the implementation of the projects.”

The American and Ukrainian governments both dismissed Kirillov’s claim as a “conspiracy theory,” with Washington insisting that it does not fund biolabs in the eastern European country.

However, Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland later acknowledged the existence of the Ukrainian biolabs. She said that the U.S. is working alongside Kyiv to ensure the facilities do not “fall into the hands of Russian forces.” Many took Nuland’s comments as a confirmation that the U.S. did operate bioweapons laboratories, despite prior claims of “conspiracy theories.”

Biden, Rosemont links to corruption go deeper
RSTP and Biden’s links to purported corruption are not just limited to the biological weapons facilities funded by the investment firm. A September 2020 report by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) elaborated on this matter.

According to the report, RSTP received $3.5 million from Russian businesswoman Elena Baturina. She wired the amount to an RSTP bank account back in February 2014 as part of a “consultancy agreement.” Baturina, the wife of former Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov until his death, was accused of profiting from city contracts awarded by her husband during his tenure. Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev fired Luzhkov in 2010 over these allegations.

Aside from this $3.5 million payment, Baturina sent 11 other wires amounting to $391,968 to a bank account belonging to technology company BAK USA between May and December 2015. Nine of the 11 wires, amounting to $241,797, were initially sent to an RSTP account before being transferred to the Buffalo, New York-based technology firm.

The report added that Biden co-founded RSTP with his associate Devon Archer and Christopher Heinz – the stepson of Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry – in 2009...
Citizensnews is such a reliable source that it doesn’t even register …. You fellas who constantly use these grocery store tabloids as gospel truth must have way too much time on your hands.

That aside, your conclusions are as full of holes as your reference materials. You think you’re proud, but you’re really lost, boy!

Get a job for Chrissakes!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSH
Old 03-15-2022, 09:08 AM   #71
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default From Alex Berenson - made especially for our very own short bus riders

Don't be a useful idiot

If I ever write a book about the war in Ukraine (I’m never writing a book about the war in Ukraine), it will be called Everyone is Bad but Some People are Worse.

Yes, our clean energy fantasies gave Vlad the leverage he needed to be sure we wouldn’t do much more than complain when his tanks rolled over the border.

Yes, the way we ran from Kabul put a giant Kick Me sign on Kiev.

BUT IT IS RUSSIA THAT IS ATTACKING UKRAINE. IT IS RUSSIA THAT IS BLOWING UP HOSPITALS AND TURNING CIVILIANS INTO DOG FOOD.

Have you seen any Ukrainian tanks in Chelyabinsk? Have you noticed Ukrainian air assault troops hitting the tarmac at Sheremetyevo, preparing to roll to the Kremlin?

Me neither.

The Russians made this mess. And our own recent sorry history does not excuse them.

Good times at Abu Ghraib:

Yeah, that happened. It really did.

Everyone is bad but some people are worse.

Now, about those biolabs.

Back in the good old days the Soviet Union ran a large biological weapons program. Sometimes bad things happened with that program, notably in 1979, when an anthrax leak from a laboratory in Sverdlovsk killed about 100 civilians. The Soviets lied — shocker, I know — and blamed “tainted meat” for the deaths.

Then, in 1991, the Soviet Union collapsed. The end of history, the triumph of democratic capitalism, yadda yadda yadda, yabba-dabba-doo. Meanwhile all those biological weapons labs (and nuclear labs too), and the scientists who worked for them, were now the property of a defunct and bankrupt state.

Which made them our problem.

Basically we had to figure out a way to put a bunch of proud scientists on welfare so they wouldn’t be tempted to sell their services to the highest bidder. We actually worked with the Russians to de-enrich the uranium in their nuclear warheads for a while, which was a pretty cool program.

You can’t deenrich anthrax, and those offensive biological weapons programs weren’t supposed to be happening anyway. In 1972 we and the Soviets had agreed to ban them. Instead we paid to upgrade the security at the labs and found ways for scientists to keep studying pathogens and chasing potential outbreaks - not just in the Ukraine, but all over the former Soviet Union, and then in other countries too.

As the Defense Threat Reduction Agency explains:

These efforts include facilitating the construction or renovation of more than 100 laboratory and storage facilities and coordinating more than 300 cooperative research projects aimed at safely studying, detecting, and diagnosing especially dangerous pathogens.

SOURCE

The boys at the Pentagon call this “defense in depth” - meaning, better to catch the nasties over there than over here.

None of this was illegal, or hidden, though some of the details of the programs were classified. And it’s been successful, more or less. You can tell from all the people who didn’t die in the great anthrax attack of 2019 that didn’t happen.

(Meanwhile, even as we spent billions to keep ourselves safe from foreign scientists, Tony Fauci and the boys pushed gain-of-function research to turn harmless coronaviruses into mortal threats, but that’s a story for another day. The call is coming from inside the house…)

Nor did the Russians have any problem with this long-running effort. Until now. Why now?

Come on, do I even need to explain?

You may have noticed the Kremlin’s lil adventure in Ukraine is not going exactly as planned. The Ukrainians are not cooperating with the first Russian excuse for the war, that Vladimir’s men needed to liberate Ukraine from its Jewish president and his evil Nazi army (say it fast and it makes even less sense!).

Now the Russians need a new excuse for their war and its crimes. It doesn’t have to be a good excuse, it just has to be something they and the Chinese can say that is a little less absurd than Zelensky drinks the blood of Russian children morning noon and night (they may yet get there).

Thus the talk of biolabs and bioweapons, which forces the media to explain that Ukrainian labs weren’t actually doing… whatever it is the Russians are hinting they were doing. The Russian argument works particularly well because the same media outlets now truthfully explaining that Ukraine isn’t cooking up anthrax spent the last two years claiming Sars-Cov-2 didn’t leak from a Chinese lab. Which doesn’t help their credibility.

However. I didn’t spend the last two years claiming Sars-Cov-2 didn’t leak from a Chinese lab. And I am telling you, scout’s honor, this is nonsense.

Don’t fall for it. Yes, the media is desperate for an excuse to ignore Covid going forward, and that’s one reason they are devoting so much attention to Ukraine - but the war is real, and it’s a pure power grab the likes of which Europe has not seen in some time.

Everyone is bad but some people are worse.

I was going to disable the comments on this one - they are going to be soooo predictable - but hey, I believe in free speech, so have at it.
Old 03-15-2022, 09:16 AM   #72
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Pardon me Missy.. your rectal crainial inversion is showing again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Citizensnews is such a reliable source that it doesn’t even register ….
Actually, it was from Natural News, which you would have known if you read, hmmm... say the first two words of the article. Color me curious, but it would also mean you didn't read: A September 2020 report which was contained further down in the article - which is what the article is based upon, which illuminated the depths of your shallowness - again.

Just call it racist seeing as the duck is flying far over your head

Tactics of the lame:
  1. Say the source is biased
  2. Get a pole dancer or other fact-checker (ministry of truther) on record
  3. Use labels
  4. Character assassination
  5. In case of fire, break glass and call them a racist
Old 03-15-2022, 02:54 PM   #73
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Do we know the whereabouts of ALL bio-labs in Ukraine?

At this point; Honestly, we are pretty much hoping that all of those labs are ours. Right? Also, we hopefully dealt with and do control all the old Ruskie ones we had previously known about. Right? There are no other bio-labs involved. Right?

EXCLUSIVE: Deleted Web Pages Show Obama Led an Effort To Build a Ukraine-Based BioLab Handling ‘Especially Dangerous Pathogens’.

Recovered by The National Pulse, the article raises serious questions about U.S. government activity in Ukraine, stretching back almost two decades.

A deleted web article recovered by The National Pulse reveals that former President Barack Obama spearheaded an agreement leading to the construction of biolabs handling “especially dangerous pathogens” in Ukraine.

The news comes on the same day that Biden regime apparatchik Victoria Nuland told the U.S. Senate that the American government is concerned about biological research facilities falling into Russian hands as a result of the ongoing conflict in Eastern Europe.

Originally posted on June 18th, 2010, the article “Biolab Opens in Ukraine” details how Obama, while serving as an Illinois Senator, helped negotiate a deal to build a level-3 bio-safety lab in the Ukrainian city of Odessa.

The article, which also highlighted the work of former Senator Dick Lugar, was additionally included in Issue No. 818 of the United States Air Force (USAF) Counterproliferation Center’s Outreach Journal.

“Lugar said plans for the facility began in 2005 when he and then-Senator Barack Obama entered a partnership with Ukrainian officials. Lugar and Obama also helped coordinate efforts between the U.S and Ukrainian researchers that year in an effort to study and help prevent avian flu,” explained author Tina Redlup.

A 2011 report from the U.S. National Academy of Sciences’ Committee on Anticipating Biosecurity Challenges of the Global Expansion of High-Containment Biological Laboratories explained how the Odessa-based laboratory “is responsible for the identification of especially dangerous biological pathogens.”

“This laboratory was reconstructed and technically updated up to the BSL-3 level through a cooperative agreement between the United States Department of Defense and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine that started in 2005. The collaboration focuses on preventing the spread of technologies, pathogens, and knowledge that can be used in the development of biological weapons,” the report continues.

“The updated laboratory serves as Interim Central Reference Laboratory with a depozitarium (pathogen collection). According to Ukrainian regulations, it has a permit to work with both bacteria and viruses of the first and second pathogenic groups,” explains the report.

A separate document detailing Ukraine’s biolab network from the BioWeapons Prevention Project outlines in greater detail the scope of pathogens the facility has conducted research with.

Among the viruses the lab studied were Ebola and “viruses of pathogencity group II by using of virology, molecular, serologica and express methods.”

Additionally, the lab provided “special training for specialists on biosafety and biosecurity issues during handling of dangerous biological pathogenic agents.”

The unearthed biolab facility follows intense scrutiny over the U.S. government’s decision to fund risky, “gain-of-function” research in Wuhan at a Chinese Communist Party-run lab with military ties.
Old 03-15-2022, 03:25 PM   #74
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Her hee, you’re a champ, aintcha!

Meanwhile, you and your butt buddies keep on buddying butts, OK?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!
.... You surely get yer-own head handed to you
everyday here. ... Lads school you on most every topic.

So keep-on with the sad jokes. ... That's all ya got.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 03:32 PM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, it was from Natural News, which you would have known if you read, hmmm... say the first two words of the article. Color me curious, but it would also mean you didn't read: A September 2020 report which was contained further down in the article - which is what the article is based upon, which illuminated the depths of your shallowness - again.

Just call it racist seeing as the duck is flying far over your head

Tactics of the lame:
  1. Say the source is biased
  2. Get a pole dancer or other fact-checker (ministry of truther) on record
  3. Use labels
  4. Character assassination
  5. In case of fire, break glass and call them a racist
Pity. You're also quoting a political blog from India, which is aligned with Putin. Just like you. (And a Trump administration report...)

You've got NOTHING ... butt love for Vladimir Putrump.

(between your ears)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women