Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35770
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2012, 07:46 AM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
IB while I agree with you on WMD's. Nobody said we went into Afgan for oil. That piece of land it important not for oil but for getting oil and gas to other regions. The military secures the region. It does not have to know the reason for securing it.
That was for BigLouse, he is too easily confused on such issues.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:50 AM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Every now and then you nail it WTF.........good comparison.
Af has been schooling me! She is not to hard on the eyes ;
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #63
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Ok dammit........I have been exposed.......I brought down Building #7 because we had knowledge of a vast oil reserve under the building.......we were wrong.......again.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #64
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If and when I ever find out how Building 7 collapsed, I will let you all know. As I have said before, I don't know, and I want to find out.

That being said, WW and WTF really need some therapy. WTF simply must get over his passionate love for Joe Paterno. The man, who was an inspiration to us all, is dead. He is coaching Jesus' football team now, for sure. And WW, are you really George W. Bush? Is that why the W's in your name? You sure can't handle any criticism of him, wondering if you really ARE him. If you think you are W, and you are not, please seek therapy. It can do wonders. Just ask John Galt. If you are W, thanks for nothing.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #65
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

"If and when I ever find out how Building 7 collapsed.."

Yeah right; your gonna find out...your a nut job dude.

You didn't offer up any intelliegent criticitism of Bush; all you could muster is "Bush Lied"
You sound like all the other dumbshits who chant their party slogans.

You probably have t shirts that say "Bush Lied". Your the fucking loser COG.

Funny thing is, I agreed Bush lied (about some things), and was one of the worse Presidents.

Your the one who doesn't have a grip on reality and needs therapy! -

But don't waste your time; your too old for therapy to mean anything.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I told you, if you want to discuss Bush, start another thread. I'm not starting it.

You have anger issues and identity problems, dude. Never mind limited ability to comprehend. I was just hoping you'd get some help before it's too late. That's all.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #67
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

HA...you don't want to discuss Bush; you just want to throw around the generalizations that Bush Lied to support your crazy ideas regarding Building 7; you are so full of bullshit....

NOBODY BROGHT BUSH UP UNTIL YOU DID IN YOUR 2ND POST OF THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING IDIOT !

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2371056&postcount=5

And then you repeatedly bring up "Bush"in every subsequent post .......why you brought Bush into the discussion is beyond me. Everybody else was talking about Building 7;

But you conspiracy loons are looking for the conspirators I guess....afterall, you beleive Building 7 was a controlled demoliton, now you have to find out who to blame......

Your a lame one COG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If and when I ever find out how Building 7 collapsed, I will let you all know. As I have said before, I don't know, and I want to find out.

That being said, WW and WTF really need some therapy. WTF simply must get over his passionate love for Joe Paterno. The man, who was an inspiration to us all, is dead. He is coaching Jesus' football team now, for sure. And WW, are you really George W. Bush? Is that why the W's in your name? You sure can't handle any criticism of him, wondering if you really ARE him. If you think you are W, and you are not, please seek therapy. It can do wonders. Just ask John Galt. If you are W, thanks for nothing.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #68
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You need help, WW. Seriously.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #69
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You need help, WW. Seriously.
I think Paterno blew up Building 7 to cover up the Sanduski matter

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:25 AM   #70
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

COG, it's evident your the kind of internet troll who loves to post (7500+);but can't stand to have your wacky ideas scrutinized.

I just called out your phony bullshit.

If help is needed it is for a dude who spends his entire waking moment posting on ECCIE.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default COG, were you in Dallas in '64

Quote:
COG, it's evident your the kind of internet troll who loves to post (7500+);but can't stand to have your wacky ideas scrutinized.

I just called out your phony bullshit.

If help is needed it is for a dude who spends his entire waking moment posting on ECCIE.
Now now, You have to admire his tenacity.

Plus COG is one of my favorite Wacko's!

I think the second shooter on the grassy knoll mighta nipped COG in the prefrontal cortex

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefrontal_cortex

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #72
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Old 04-06-2012, 09:04 AM   #73
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
I am curious what your definition of "lie" is.

Bush probably lied about things, but Iraq having WMDs was not one of them.

Here's my definition:

A false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.
LOL – Then where were they? What are you Deepthroat? You know all our deepest government’s secrets? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
……………………
Yes, it is true that some members of the Bin Laden family were allowed to leave this country after 9/11. Two things; OBL was estranged from his family for many years and since when does the US take out our frustrations on a criminals family?
We don’t. But we also don’t give them special privileges like being the ONLY non-military plane flying in the entire country. We let a bunch of rich Saudies fly when we shut down everything including commerce.

Quote:
Big Louie, you underestimate me. I thought that was an outrage, and said so at the time. The Bush family was practically a wholly owned subsidiary of Saudi Arabia. I would say that Bush lied, but that seems to get people upset.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Was in Afghanistan (in more than one location); didn’t see any oil wells. Command was much more interested in acquiring safe and secure sources of water than looking for ‘oil’.
We went into Afghanistan because that’s where al Quada was. We went into Iraq because Bush desperately WANTED to. I assume to show his daddy up. That’s why the administration told all those lies leading up to the invasion – no wait the “Shock and Awe”. What a joke. How many trillions and lives later?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
We went into Iraq because Bush desperately WANTED to. I assume to show his daddy up. That’s why the administration told all those lies leading up to the invasion – no wait the “Shock and Awe”. What a joke. How many trillions and lives later?
The records and documents on file do not support your claim that "Bush lied."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #75
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The records and documents on file do not support your claim that "Bush lied."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...h_n_82810.html

First couple of paragraphs:

An investigative journalism group has actually quantified the extent of the Bush administration's dishonesty. And the results are staggering, if not embarrassing.

Eight members of the Bush administration, including the President himself, made 935 false statements regarding Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction, or links to Al Qaeda, according to a new study by the Center for Public Integrity. These statements took place on 532 separate occasions over a two-year period prior to the March 18, 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women