Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2016, 09:15 PM   #61
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompanionEstella View Post
I prefer to charge $400 per hour and earn about 10-14k per week. I have no business sense, thanks for the enlightenment.
If my math is right that sure is a lot of fucking.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:15 PM   #62
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

If you'd even bother to research me you'd know that I have a full time job and don't rely on the hobby to make a living wage.

Don't get all butt hurt. Texas is spoiled and that's a fact.

If I didn't love it here I would move, but I'm quite happy where I am.

That being said, I'm still inclined to speak my mind about the market here when the occasion arises.

It is unfortunate that while we have never met (and likely never will) I have always enjoyed your board presence, yet here we are. Like Allied and Nazi soldiers in Christmas Eve. I have more counterpoints but no one will ever win this argument, and I prefer to cross the DMZ and play a little football with you.

With all that has been said, I hope that you and I can still be friends.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:28 PM   #63
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

One wonders where to even start non this one. But I think my initial though that the original poster needing to look up,the definition of irony is still a good starting point.

The other most salient point -- and I'm leaving a number of observations unsaid -- is how few people really understand that "P don't set prices, markets do." Things cost what they cost because of supply and demand. If a given seller'/s prices are too high, they don't get business. If they're too low, they get more business than they can handle. Yes, there are a few market inefficiencies here and there if various types, but frankly, people have almost no individual control over the price of a given commodity in aggregate.

To put it in the vernacular, if a significant number of providers have GPS, they won't get the amount of business they want. Of if they want to continue operate in a non-profit maximizing way (keeping their prices high or only feeding a few guys), other market participants (new girls) will enter the market at lower prices to capture the unmet demand (horns guys willing to spend less). If there are no such new market participants, then existing prices are at equalibrium (she ain't got GPS, but MPPS -- market price pussy syndrome and you have BB&CBS -- blue balls and cheap bastard syndrome)!
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:29 PM   #64
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 357126

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
If my math is right that sure is a lot of fucking.

Sometimes, but not necessarily. I think it's heathy for both parties to understand there are other sexual partners so I don't try to convince anyone I am super low volume as I don't think it's important. When I have limited availability and intend to be lower volume (like now, recovering from surgery) I just say so. I'm not afraid to say I see up to 5 clients per day.

I make most of my money via longer dates, overnights, and dinner dates though. There is a reason my name has "companion" in it. I like being a professional girlfriend more than anything else.
CompanionEstella is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:01 PM   #65
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
It is unfortunate that while we have never met (and likely never will) I have always enjoyed your board presence, yet here we are. Like Allied and Nazi soldiers in Christmas Eve. I have more counterpoints but no one will ever win this argument, and I prefer to cross the DMZ and play a little football with you.

With all that has been said, I hope that you and I can still be friends.
It appears that I am not only an asshole (kind-hearted as I I am) but also a moron: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce I referred to the wrong world war! Mea culpa. While the Germans clearly were not yet Nazis (those sneaky fucks) they clearly had an anti-Trump agenda and must be deported to, well..., Germany!
Old 12-14-2016, 10:41 PM   #66
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
How many independent contractors make $250/hr? If providers actually had any sense they could charge $250/hr and make $5K a week without being high volume. Add a weekend overnight with a favored client and you could easily clean up.
There are a ton of people who gross more than $250/hour -- doctors, lawyers, lots of higher end accountants and forensic accountants, expert witnesses of various stripes, etc. And if you take out the caveat of being and independent contractor, anyone who makes $500k a year makes over $250/hour (assuming they work full time). That's a smaller slice, but still not an insignificant number.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:04 PM   #67
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
There are a ton of people who gross more than $250/hour -- doctors, lawyers, lots of higher end accountants and forensic accountants, expert witnesses of various stripes, etc. And if you take out the caveat of being and independent contractor, anyone who makes $500k a year makes over $250/hour (assuming they work full time). That's a smaller slice, but still not an insignificant number.
All people with employees themselves. Or 12 years of schooling. Sucking a cock versus underwater nuclear salvage is not the same thing. LOL as if USN CBs or Seals got that much money, hahaha!

However don't misunderstand me, sex workers do deserve legalization and unionization like any trade. However they may be disappointed if and when that happens.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:59 AM   #68
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of us do not want legalization or unionization-- at least, none of us with an ounce of sense.

The majority of us who understand the ramifications merely want decriminalization-- so that we can at least work without the fear of being arrested-- and with the ability to actually call the police if we need help.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 08:23 AM   #69
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 357126

Quote:
All people with employees themselves. Or 12 years of schooling. Sucking a cock versus underwater nuclear salvage is not the same thing. LOL as if USN CBs or Seals got that much money, hahaha!

However don't misunderstand me, sex workers do deserve legalization and unionization like any trade. However they may be disappointed if and when that happens.

Your disrespect for providers shines through in your condescending posts. The reason I am responding to your posts is because I want to try to open up your mind and the mind of those with similar viewpoints.

First of all, understand that providers almost uniformly prefer decriminalization over legalization. Please learn the difference here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJRBx0JjM_M

Next, understand that money and value are both relative. That was the purpose of my snarky comment to you. It appears that to you, $250 per session or 5k per week is a lot of money. But it is relative so, to me, it is not. To other ladies, $125 per session or 2.5k per week would seem like a lot of money. It is all relative. For that reason, it is wrong of you to tell any provider how much to charge or how to run her business. Each provider makes this decision based on the factors she considers important and how she feels the best way to conduct business is.

You made some comments denigrating provider income for being too much in comparison to professions you find more valuable. However, I will argue that "that's just life". I would love it if cancer researches and US military were the highest paid in the country but that is not the case. Instead, people in the entertainment industry (singers, sports stars, actors) typically bring in the highest incomes. This may be a hard pill for you to swallow but providers are entertainment.

Providers risk their lives, health, and freedom to provide entertainment to people. They face social stigma and may carry emotional burden. They do not receive sick days, retirement, benefits, etc. It is no suprise that such a job must come with a decent income. Why begrudge them rather than being thankful that they are here for you?
CompanionEstella is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 08:30 AM   #70
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
For those who envy 250 per hour in the legitimate economy, count on 40% of that going to the government, knocking you down to 150 per hour after income tax and self employment tax.

So, 4 guys per day at 300 a pop is excellent income, but some girls deserve more, some less.

However, as any of you know who have a wife, maintaining that beauty is expensive. Fucking hair salons charge astronomical rates, and it takes plenty of time. I guess a top end working girl actually spends at least 2-3 hours or more a day working out, buying clothes, going to salons, etc. Few ever end up with something other than memories to show for it.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 01:59 PM   #71
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Brando, we can remain friendly while in disagreement over certain aspects of the hobby. The two are not mutually exclusive ;-)

Edit: no provide in her right mind wants the hobby legalized. Decriminalize it or leave it how it is now!

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 06:09 PM   #72
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
<b>

Brando, we can remain friendly while in disagreement over certain aspects of the hobby. The two are not mutually exclusive ;-)
Thank you darlin'! You're are indeed a wonderful soul!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women