Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2014, 07:33 AM   #61
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

A lot of good stuff there. If this is a 21 year old girl, she's merely echoing a parent or teacher, these aren't new ideas, merely well expressed. How much tax can a 21 year old claim to have paid?

A little heavy on the patriotism at the end. But I'm sure she's working on the next letter, where I'm sure she'll address the lengthy prison terms for those who gained wealth by bankrupting others through the sales of derivatives or by sending U.S. forces into conflicts for corporate profit.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:47 AM   #62
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Great post; thanks for posting............

And the Democrats balk about cutting food stamp programs by 1% !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixstudios View Post
BTW, I was at Sprouts shopping the other day (Sprouts is an small boutique food store that generally caters to those who want healthier lifestyles - their products are pricier than Tom Thumb/Alberson's but less than Whole Foods)....

An arab women with her elderly mom (they look fashionably upper middle class) are purchasing a cart full of organic food items.....they (yes each has 1) wipe out 2 Lone Star debit cards to pay for most; then pay with cash ($100 bill) for the stuff Lone Star didn't cover......did I mention the fashionable jewelry each was wearing ???

They exit the store; and load everything taxpayers paid for, into a very nice new Lexus SUV.......
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:14 AM   #63
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

BTW, I was at Sprouts shopping the other day (Sprouts is an small boutique food store that generally caters to those who want healthier lifestyles - their products are pricier than Tom Thumb/Alberson's but less than Whole Foods)....

An arab women with her elderly mom (they look fashionably upper middle class) are purchasing a cart full of organic food items.....they (yes each has 1) wipe out 2 Lone Star debit cards to pay for most; then pay with cash ($100 bill) for the stuff Lone Star didn't cover......did I mention the fashionable jewelry each was wearing ???

They exit the store; and load everything taxpayers paid for, into a very nice new Lexus SUV.......
Was it a lease? (with apologies to Jim Carrey)

This is a nice anecdote to those who say diversity is a strength and we benefit from immigration.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:15 AM   #64
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Wow, Vix! This needs to be shared with the people who don't recognize a link. Love it!

If you can't fix it with a hammer-You have an electrical problem
Joseph C. Leary

May 17, 2013 | 02:38 PM

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem." Written by a 21 year old female

Wow, this girl has a great plan! Love the last thing she would do the best.

This was written by a 21 yr old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX , Nov 18, 2011

Put me in charge . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good.."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it, the American flag flies from the last breath of each, military member who has died protecting it.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.

http://www.beaufortobserver.net/Blog...l-problem.html
Magnificent post COG - you are best when you don't get personal with people. (I apologize for publicly agreeing with you, BTW)
Old 01-31-2014, 08:21 AM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Magnificent post COG - you are best when you don't get personal with people. (I apologize for publicly agreeing with you, BTW)
Get the fuck outta here you chicken-shit. Did Israel kick you out once they found that all you wanted to do was bitch about immigration and then turn around and fuck immigrant hookers.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:37 AM   #66
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

cutting or not raising as much?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:30 AM   #67
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Correct, both; cutting the rate of growth by 1% over 10 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
cutting or not raising as much?
Old 01-31-2014, 01:17 PM   #68
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default Did Bohner Get The Message ????

House Republicans huddled yesterday to discuss immigration legislation:

"According to estimates from those who were in the room--both in favor of moving forward and against--the dozens of GOP lawmakers who spoke were at least 80-20 against bringing a bill to the floor this year.

There is a palpable sense of disappointment among those interested in moving forward. In private conversations, the word that is used is that the meeting was "predictable." The same people in the GOP conference who kept Boehner from moving on a bill in 2013 are just as opposed in 2014."

Let's hope the GOP does nothing.
Old 01-31-2014, 02:45 PM   #69
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Get the fuck outta here you chicken-shit. Did Israel kick you out once they found that all you wanted to do was bitch about immigration and then turn around and fuck immigrant hookers.
Fuck you welcher - you just want immigration for the exploitation of cheap labor, you faggoty piece of shit.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:29 PM   #70
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fuck you welcher - you just want immigration for the exploitation of cheap labor, you faggoty piece of shit.
Deep breath...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:41 AM   #71
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

I'm really surprised people fall for the myth of immigration being tied to diversity, and the benefits of diversity. First of all, diversity has no proven benefits for anyone but the race hustlers and their cronies, and obviously the immigrants who get free citizenship that we ought to be charging them at least 500,000 grand for, like we do in the H1B program.
But forget all that - the real aim of immigration is cheap labor for business, from the unskilled to the skilled. The investor class and upper management benefit, and live in gated communities. Everyone else get screwed over but seems to think they are righteous and moral for being in favor of replacement levels of immigration.
Although it fucks up the racial balance of America, it really is an economics issue. Race is the false flag that diverts attention from the real issue, and let's us amateurs flame each other and stay pacified while big daddy picks our pockets.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women