Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2014, 04:54 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarksv...(Austin,_Texas)
Nau's Enfield Drug is in the Clarksville section of Austin in an area that was originally a Freedman's town.
You too? "Wikipedia"??? You all are drowning while clinging to straws.

For guys who think "Obamacare" is insurance, it fits though!!!!

Do you think "Wikipedia" and advertisements trump Federal, State, and Local documents?

Is that why you all believe "Obamacare" is insurance?

So let me get this straight, BJ (forgive the pun), you actually believe that a drug store which did not allow African Americans to sit at its lunch counter during segregation days would be located in "a Freedman's town"? FYI Nau's ENFIELD Drug was operated the same as Woolworth's (at 6th and Congress) in those days ... no Blacks sitting at the lunch counter~!

Here's the ...

.... VERIFIED, RECORDED, AND VETTED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT:

in the Official Property Records of the City of Austin...

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

BTW: Again, I ask you ........."Have you ever been on West Lynn?"

Even YouRong has ADMITTED that Clarksville is on the other side of West Lynn from Nau's ENFIELD Drug?

Let me put the public relations issue in perspective .... when Nau's was opened on West Lynn ... Black folks rode in the back of buses, couldn't swim at the city pools, were in separate schools (one of them in Clarksville), and were not allowed to sit on drug store lunch counters ... or any other "White" establishment. The University of Texas had a shameful history of excluding Blacks.

And Blacks were not allowed to sit at the lunch counters Every adult White person in "West Austin (which included "Enfield") knew what and where was Clarksville. They would NOT HAVE stepped into a drug store in Clarksville patronized by Blacks .. well ... probably 90 % of them. So the drug store was established on West Lynn, which was a major street passing BY CLARKSVILLE from Enfield Road to Lake Austin Blvd. But it was outside of Clarksville.

Once desegregation took hold and it because "trendy" in Austin to "bond" with those who had been isolated and live where they walked and "hunkered down" ............. then folks like Nau's decided to CASH IN on the trend .. so they started ADVERTISING to attract the "trendy" crowd who wanted to believe they were soaking up the culture from way back. That's AUSTINITIS for you.

(The "interesting" thing is that Nau's ENFIELD Drug DOES NOT take advantage of the "generous incentives" provided by the City of Austin for businesses in an HISTORIC ZONE ... and made no application for such "incentives"...... tax breaks and grants .. in a city that is know for some of the most generous incentives in the country. The realtors who want to stick pricey real estate up "trendy" asses for excessive prices perpetrate the fraud that Clarksville encompasses more area than it really does.....those buyers don't get the incentives either, btw.)

But if it makes you feel better go ahead and "believe" it ... just like you believe "Obamacare is insurance."

But don't get on here and cite advertisements and wikepedia as authority in difference to government documents.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:04 AM   #62
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Do you think "Wikipedia" and advertisements trump Federal, State, and Local documents?
Another heapin' helpin' of BS served up by the natural born Soda 'Jerk.'
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:40 AM   #63
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Quite frankly, there is not a better 'Jerk' to be found!
BigTurd, that's because you aren't looking in the mirror when you are searching.

Or, are you like YouRong when he looks in the mirror .. and you see "someone else"?
Old 01-14-2014, 06:43 AM   #64
gnadfly
Account Disabled

That's a common occurrence for the Austin Reacharound Crew.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:11 AM   #65
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
That's beyond your paygrade.

You have no clue what my pay grade is/was BTW it was a question. Guess you answered it.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:32 AM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

Is that why you all believe "Obamacare" is insurance?

So let me get this straight, BJ (forgive the pun), you actually believe that a drug store which did not allow African Americans to sit at its lunch counter during segregation days would be located in "a Freedman's town"? FYI Nau's ENFIELD Drug was operated the same as Woolworth's (at 6th and Congress) in those days ... no Blacks sitting at the lunch counter~!

Here's the ...

BTW: Again, I ask you ........."Have you ever been on West Lynn?"

Even YouRong has ADMITTED that Clarksville is on the other side of West Lynn from Nau's ENFIELD Drug?

Let me put the public relations issue in perspective .... when Nau's was opened on West Lynn ... Black folks rode in the back of buses, couldn't swim at the city pools, were in separate schools (one of them in Clarksville), and were not allowed to sit on drug store lunch counters ... or any other "White" establishment. The University of Texas had a shameful history of excluding Blacks.

And Blacks were not allowed to sit at the lunch counters Every adult White person in "West Austin (which included "Enfield") knew what and where was Clarksville. They would NOT HAVE stepped into a drug store in Clarksville patronized by Blacks .. well ... probably 90 % of them. So the drug store was established on West Lynn, which was a major street passing BY CLARKSVILLE from Enfield Road to Lake Austin Blvd. But it was outside of Clarksville.

Once desegregation took hold and it because "trendy" in Austin to "bond" with those who had been isolated and live where they walked and "hunkered down" ............. then folks like Nau's decided to CASH IN on the trend .. so they started ADVERTISING to attract the "trendy" crowd who wanted to believe they were soaking up the culture from way back. That's AUSTINITIS for you.

(The "interesting" thing is that Nau's ENFIELD Drug DOES NOT take advantage of the "generous incentives" provided by the City of Austin for businesses in an HISTORIC ZONE ... and made no application for such "incentives"...... tax breaks and grants .. in a city that is know for some of the most generous incentives in the country. The realtors who want to stick pricey real estate up "trendy" asses for excessive prices perpetrate the fraud that Clarksville encompasses more area than it really does.....those buyers don't get the incentives either, btw.)

But if it makes you feel better go ahead and "believe" it ... just like you believe "Obamacare is insurance."

But don't get on here and cite advertisements and wikepedia as authority in difference to government documents.
HOLY SHIT! Talk about shifting gears! You've now conceded that Naus in in Clarksville but that it's a hive of villainy!

Can't win, LLIdiot!

Give it up!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:02 PM   #67
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You have no clue what my pay grade is/was BTW it was a question. Guess you answered it.
I thought that discussing someone's medical condition was off limits. Why don't you have points?

other than that one point.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #68
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I thought that discussing someone's medical condition was off limits. Why don't you have points?

other than that one point.

You are a zero and proud of it. Plus a fucking crybaby.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:15 PM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
That's a common occurrence for the Austin Reacharound Crew.
That is one reason I "moved on" .... suspenders, bean sprouts, and save the salamander.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:36 PM   #70
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

LL'S chute didn't open...
Old 01-14-2014, 07:55 PM   #71
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Airborne!
Old 01-15-2014, 05:36 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
My chute is never open ... apparently yours is available any time of the day for YouRong.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:38 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Give it up!

Nau's ENFIELD Drug is at the corner of West Lynn and 12th ... OR ARE YOU GOING TO ANOTHER ONE?

Hope your "new" Obaminable Care" coverage through Medicaid has an expanded plan with no "donut holes"!
Old 01-15-2014, 05:38 AM   #74
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
My chute is never open ...
There you have it folks, LL is a 'crash and burn' waiting to happen!
Old 01-15-2014, 05:44 AM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
There you have it folks, LL is a 'crash and burn' waiting to happen!
There is no need for me to jump out of perfectly good airplanes .. but in the case of

.. EvaLittleOne and YouRong their anatomical chute seems readily available the way they talk ... and now you, BigTurd, seem to be thieir "buddy"!!!!

(Note to BigTurd ... you're not one of "those" who is still living the dream of your past are you?)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women