Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-29-2022, 11:31 AM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
What did Salty do, dam he never offended anyone?
Maybe they're making all the poster in this forum pass a simple political IQ test.

If so, you're fucked.
Old 10-29-2022, 12:59 PM   #62
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
What did Salty do, dam he never offended anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He never seemed like much of a trouble maker...wonder wtf he did?

off topic posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Salty Again

BANNED.

# # # # Free Salty!

bahahhaaa
Old 10-29-2022, 01:33 PM   #63
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Salty off topic almost every post with his Trump leads all Republican candidate and will be president in 2024
Old 10-29-2022, 02:31 PM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Salty off topic almost every post with his Trump leads all Republican candidate and will be president in 2024
He and oilfieldace are the Rainman of all things Trump!
Old 10-29-2022, 02:31 PM   #65
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok, but still he was nice. 99% of the stuff posted on here is off topic.
Old 10-29-2022, 02:33 PM   #66
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
He and oilfieldace are the Rainman of all things Trump!
At least my pick for Pres has a name. Who is your pick?
Old 10-29-2022, 02:34 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
At least my pick for Pres has a name. Who is your pick?
IDGAF is my pick.
Old 10-29-2022, 05:37 PM   #68
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
IDGAF is my pick.
LOL. I think you just want a president who will keep the price of oil high. Hey, no shame if that's the case, when Covid was at its peak, I couldn't invest in the 3 major pharmaceutical players fast enough.

As far as Salty being banned, I don't like to see anyone get banned but sometimes people do need a short, forced break from this board just to get back to reality... I don't read his posts, so I have no idea what he did to get banned but when I did read his posts, they were always the same variation of his Trump narrative. It's kind of hard to stay on topic when you post the exact same shit that is not even relevant to the OP's topic.
Old 10-29-2022, 05:58 PM   #69
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the mod's are required to inspect the forums they are assigned to. a mod can issue an infraction in forums they aren't assigned to also. the only reason mod's are assigned certain forums is for balanced coverage across the site. if you think they just wait for rtm's you are wrong.
That may be what moderators are supposed to do but you might get a lazy, incompetent moderator who just sees a RTM and applies points just to be safe.
Old 10-29-2022, 06:02 PM   #70
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default More Projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I don't like to see anyone get banned but sometimes people do need a short, forced break from this board just to get back to reality...
Does this mean you're next?

Would a short, forced ban shake you of the crazy fantasy that you earned 3 Ivy League degrees and give you a badly needed dose of reality?
Old 10-29-2022, 07:09 PM   #71
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Does this mean you're next?

Would a short, forced ban shake you of the crazy fantasy that you earned 3 Ivy League degrees and give you a badly needed dose of reality?

Hey, even Barley supposedly has a history degree even though he doesn't recognize Fascism when it's what he's voting for.

Maybe both of you will be next for lying about your degrees. (Sorry, I know I told you I wouldn't troll you. Couldn’t resist.)

As far as Salty is concerned, I thought his posts were pretty soft in nature. Maybe it was two points at a time he built up straying off topic.

I might have to change my posting strategy here. After the election. Stay tuned.

Quote:
He was pretty crazy in that sense. Never let up his nonsense. But, as established, I love crazy.
Old 10-29-2022, 07:21 PM   #72
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Well, now that you quoted Lusty I can read his post. He's just mad that I made it clear that he doesn't pass my IQ test so his posts are not worth reading to me. What I do wish though is that he would put up $100K so I can easily prove it and get a nice cash grab. Unfortunately, I doubt he even has $1k to his name so that's not happening.

Not really sure what my degrees have to do with anyone being banned. Jealous much, Lusty? Need to borrow some money? LOL
Old 10-29-2022, 07:28 PM   #73
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Well, now that you quoted Lusty I can read his post. He's just mad that I made it clear that he doesn't pass my IQ test so his posts are not worth reading to me. What I do wish though is that he would put up $100K so I can easily prove it and get a nice cash grab. Unfortunately, I doubt he even has $1k to his name so that's not happening.

Not really sure what my degrees have to do with anyone being banned. Jealous much, Lusty? Need to borrow some money? LOL

I just remember trolling you pretty hard a long while back and you took it on the chin. You didn't understand why I was doing it. It was something pretty dumb and innocent. I just felt some inspiration.

Anyway, your continued bravado about the money and degrees just feed us who don't, or can't, read the knowledge that comes with the advanced schooling you supposedly have. I don't care either way. I just have fun with it.
Old 10-29-2022, 07:35 PM   #74
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

The thing is that I haven't mentioned my education in years. I was just being an arrogant prick back then because people would call me stupid because I don't like Trump and I would point out that if I am stupid, what the fuck does that make you? These sensitive blouses still can't let that shit go.

I post that a break is not all that bad for some people, and he wants to talk about my damn degrees and call me a liar. Huh? I don't really see the correlation there... whether people think I am full of shit on a whore board about my education means nothing to me. As long as my employer verifies the truth and pays me appropriately is what does matter to me.
Old 10-29-2022, 07:45 PM   #75
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasMcCain View Post
The thing is that I haven't mentioned my education in years. I was just being a prick because people would call me stupid and I would point out that if I am stupid, what the fuck does that make you? These sensitive blouses still can't let that shit go.

I post that a break is not all that bad for some people, and he wants to talk about my damn degrees and call me a liar. Huh? I don't really see the correlation there. Haha

I'll second that statement. To play both sides, it seems the bland posting on your part doesn't coincide with vast knowledge.

Maybe you're just a low-key guy.

Let's play odds on who gets banned next. I say WTF. (No offense WTF) Just seems the odds on favorite.

Political IQ and Rainman comment.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women