Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2017, 10:19 PM   #61
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

This has been quite the page turner. Lol.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:04 AM   #62
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBlueyes989 View Post
If I did what you ladies do for a living, I cant help but think that I would be picky. Call it shallow but that's just the way it would be. And damnit, I would break my hips getting rich. Lol! If you ladies only knew the power you really have...
I can only speak for myself....... I am picky, and I have been in this business long enough to afford the luxury of spending time with whom I enjoy most.

You say you would "break your hips".....
A females anatomy cannot withstand the physical activities the same as a males. Pain, yeast infections, vaginosis (often caused by condoms) pre-menstrual symptoms, menstrual cycle, stretching of the vaginal muscles, etc...... many things that men, as well as ladies new to the business don't take into consideration.

As far as power.... I am fully aware of the power I have, and use it with caution. This power can quickly become dangerous when a client confuses my intention of being a "professional" "being good at my job" with real world emotions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBlueyes989 View Post
Oh that goes without saying... It, honestly, must be pretty spooky at times. There are real monsters in this world and you just never know who's going to walk through that door. I've seen some people here complaining that this provider or that provider has a gun. Well no shit sherlock... I'm suprised every one of us doesnt leave with an impression of a gun muzzle in our foreheads. Lol! I've seen where some providers have a crew hanging and roaming around. I can more than take care of myself on the street but that's a VERY small glimpse as to what you must feel every time. "Is he a nice guy or did the devil just walk in?" Yall have some guts, I'll give ya that.
I agree 100% . I have been fortunate in this business. I have had a few problematic clients; maybe 5 in the 15 yrs in this business. For me, the most difficult part of being a provider, is sharing my most intimate self with a stranger. Again, I am fortunate, I have a good client base, and nowadays I seldom meet with a new client. When I do, it is difficult. In the real world, a first date for anyone is difficult. Being a provider, I have about 10minutes to create a connection with my client, to figure out who he is, why he is here, what he wants...... the psychology that goes into being a good provider is much greater than the physical appearance or activities.

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:15 AM   #63
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
...... the psychology that goes into being a good provider is much greater than the physical appearance or activities.
She is wise. And hot.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:39 PM   #64
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

In those rare times when I got asked for an image, I'd always just refer the lady to #4 on the FBI's ten-most wanted list. But I had a few too many cancellations and stopped the practice.

NOTE: The above is not true. I am not now, nor have I ever been, on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. Never got above #17.

NOTE: The last part of the previous comment isn't true either.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:18 AM   #65
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I can only speak for myself....... I am picky, and I have been in this business long enough to afford the luxury of spending time with whom I enjoy most.
Thank you of picking me.

You say you would "break your hips".....
A females anatomy cannot withstand the physical activities the same as a males. Pain, yeast infections, vaginosis (often caused by condoms) pre-menstrual symptoms, menstrual cycle, stretching of the vaginal muscles, etc...... many things that men, as well as ladies new to the business don't take into consideration.

As far as power.... I am fully aware of the power I have, and use it with caution. This power can quickly become dangerous when a client confuses my intention of being a "professional" "being good at my job" with real world emotions.

I agree 100% . I have been fortunate in this business. I have had a few problematic clients; maybe 5 in the 15 yrs in this business. For me, the most difficult part of being a provider, is sharing my most intimate self with a stranger. Again, I am fortunate, I have a good client base, and nowadays I seldom meet with a new client. When I do, it is difficult. In the real world, a first date for anyone is difficult. Being a provider, I have about 10minutes to create a connection with my client, to figure out who he is, why he is here, what he wants...... the psychology that goes into being a good provider is much greater than the physical appearance or activities.

Besos,
Francisca
No doubt you have shared your wisdom with many ladies here who are now well established.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women