Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2016, 03:40 PM   #61
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

$500/hr and up is mixed bag and you can most definitely be disappointed as with a lower price point. I think the more expensive providers are accustomed to older, more affluent men that on average are not the sexual dynamos they once were. After this becomes the norm it can make for a somewhat lame session. (and yes I know I'm aging and getting lame too). Another interesting point is that many high-end providers might be caught off guard when they encounter a younger and or attractive hobbyist and they can sometimes loose their element of IOP and leverage where providers in the $250-$350 range rely less on sophistication and more on performance. I don't think you can really put a price on your desire (or your delusion) but you can weed out GPS and ridiculous up selling.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 06:18 PM   #62
socraticdfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Does the pussy feel any different at the Hilton compared to a motel 6?
Not in my experience. But the Hilton doesn't run out of clean towels as quick! Good thing I keep wet naps in my car.
socraticdfw is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:53 PM   #63
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Some guys are probably busting bigger, thicker leg shattering nuts,knowing over 90% of eccie tricks ain't fucking the same pussy they're fucking

Ijs
FindumFuccemFleem is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:54 PM   #64
anonymousbusiness512
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
$500/hr and up is mixed bag and you can most definitely be disappointed as with a lower price point. I think the more expensive providers are accustomed to older, more affluent men that on average are not the sexual dynamos they once were. After this becomes the norm it can make for a somewhat lame session. (and yes I know I'm aging and getting lame too). Another interesting point is that many high-end providers might be caught off guard when they encounter a younger and or attractive hobbyist and they can sometimes loose their element of IOP and leverage where providers in the $250-$350 range rely less on sophistication and more on performance. I don't think you can really put a price on your desire (or your delusion) but you can weed out GPS and ridiculous up selling.

Obviously you're dumb as fuck if you're seeing a girl with 0 or very few reviews for a much higher donation. Girls don't maintain high donations for long though if they don't have something that makes them stand out, especially in Dallas a.k.a the capital of hobbying in the U.S. basically, so GPS doesn't last very long here in Dallas, believe me.
anonymousbusiness512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 09:07 AM   #65
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

You are wrong. Nt everyone that charges 200 hr is bringing in 1k a day and has management. Some people offer great service at a great price.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women