Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42474
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2022, 01:29 PM   #61
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Yeah. Ima stating what i've found in multiple media outlets that the opposition research that birthed, here it comes, Steele Dossier *snicker* was first funded by people on your side of the fence.

I've already quoted the source in the past. You should know. You responded to it. Giving an article stating the same multi-tentacle octopus that was hired tapped Steele.

So instead of rehashing all that, it would be more succinct and elegant that you post a link showing your love/hate girlfriend Hilly paid that octopus Fusion in early to mid 2015. That would make it prior to the good old boy GOP liking funders.

Somehow you are choking on that bit of choad that the original opposition research started with people of the conservatives who didn't like the Big Cheato.

Don't be a spitter. Just post the source proving the libtards initiated that bit of research in 2015 before your buddies did.

Ima waiting.

bahahahhaaaaaaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Who gives a fuck?

if you say so

Quote:
I ain't here on a religious revival LOL!
Only stating timeline with the $$$ that got things moving. More than enough links have been posted for people pushing agendas. The cephalopod Fusion (which I refer to that way is because it has its tentacles out to grab cash wherever it can) clearly stated it makes no qualms who it sells its wares to.
Never mentioned a Ven Diagram as to the bits of data and where it came from.
And I ain't buying the fact that Fusion throws everything out and starts from scratch whenever a new person taps it for its product. That's like tearing down a soundly designed bridge and starting again when ownership changes hands.

So, TS, thanks for seeing and understanding what I love to throw out there and get a rise out of people for my own humour. As I stated before to we ain't coming out guy, that paper don't mean a damn thing to me outside of a few laughs posting those two words.

Speaking of the choad chomper, when you going to elegantly shut me down and make me eat crow with that link showing your girl Hilly contacted Fusion to start that hit piece early 2015?

Not my favourite source but let me help you with a picture since the little words ain't sinking in.

Not my favourite source but let me help you with a picture since the little words ain't sinking in. Clearly shows where the $$$ came that started all of it.

your proof proves you wrong. butt you knew that, right?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 12:15 AM   #62
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
bahahahhaaaaaaaaa

if you say so

your proof proves you wrong. butt you knew that, right?

Well. Well. Look who is deflecting.

People on this thread understand what I stated. Seems like you are choosing to be blind to the fact I stated. Like I said....

That little picture you posted ignores where the $$$ first started. You just picked a spot after the ball got rolling.
I really can't understand how a trumper can't follow the cash...unless it comes from another repub conny. Idk.

You must be intentionally ignoring the money trail. Let me make it simple for you.

So, again i'll state, find a source where your girly Hilly paid $$$ to start that OpResearch paper BEFORE mid 2015 and you will be able to shut me up on who gave the seed money that started the ball rolling to that report you love so much.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 04:37 AM   #63
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Topic is here<--- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . --> You are here

Quote:

People on this thread understand what I stated. Seems like you are choosing to be blind to the fact I stated. Like I said....
Yes people do understand that what you stated has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, besides it being immaterial to anything. Take it to your favorite TDS forum Du Jour. It's tiresome.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:51 AM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
bahahahhaaaaaaaaa

if you say so

]
I said so..

And I'll say it again...Who gives a fuck?

No law broken.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 01:04 PM   #65
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Yes people do understand that what you stated has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, besides it being immaterial to anything. Take it to your favorite TDS forum Du Jour. It's tiresome.
Awww. Hurt your little feelings because your temper tantrums can't deflect what I stated is true about the ......Drum Roll.....Steele Dossier came about from the initial funding by a conservative?

Just guzzle down the jizz of truth. To your credit, people here now know you ain't a spitter

Seeing that you showed your hypocritical self, go back to talking about your girlfried Hilly.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:19 PM   #66
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:

That little picture you posted ignores where the $$$ first started. You just picked a spot after the ball got rolling.
I really can't understand how a trumper can't follow the cash...unless it comes from another repub conny. Idk.

You must be intentionally ignoring the money trail. Let me make it simple for you.

So, again i'll state, find a source where your girly Hilly paid $$$ to start that OpResearch paper BEFORE mid 2015 and you will be able to shut me up on who gave the seed money that started the ball rolling to that report you love so much.

lol your own graph proves you wrong and yet you continue to claim this nonsense.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:34 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
If you say so
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 01:40 PM   #68
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
lol your own graph proves you wrong and yet you continue to claim this nonsense.
You simply have to show proof of funding to Fusion prior to Mr Singer by the libbys and your point will be proven.

You just swallowed. Don't try to spit it up. No John on a hooker board likes this.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:28 PM   #69
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
You simply have to show proof of funding to Fusion prior to Mr Singer by the libbys and your point will be proven.

You just swallowed. Don't try to spit it up. No John on a hooker board likes this.

"The Free Beacon said its research ended before Fusion GPS hired a former British intelligence officer, Christopher Steele, to produce a series of reports alleging links between Russia and those close to Trump. That occurred after the firm was retained by a lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee."

this is from the very article you somehow think proves your point. it refutes it. you are just being an argumentative ass. even the liberal media states the dossier was the direct result of funding by the DNC and Clinton's campaign.

Old 05-08-2022, 05:01 PM   #70
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
"The Free Beacon said its research ended before Fusion GPS hired a former British intelligence officer, Christopher Steele, to produce a series of reports alleging links between Russia and those close to Trump. That occurred after the firm was retained by a lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee."

this is from the very article you somehow think proves your point. it refutes it. you are just being an argumentative ass. even the liberal media states the dossier was the direct result of funding by the DNC and Clinton's campaign.

"A conservative publication said Friday it paid a Washington research firm to start probing Donald Trump's background - a move that set in motion a chain of events leading to the explosive dossier alleging ties between Trump associates and Russia."

This is from the article stating Singer initiated, with his money, research that ended up encompassing the, let's hear it, Steele Dossier

this is from the very article that proves who started the research. you are just being an argumentative ass.
Shut me up showing ANY media source supplying proof that your girlfriend Hilly paid money to Fusion before Singer.

That's all you got to do.
Whining doesn't become you.

Until than.....

Keep gargling
Old 05-08-2022, 05:39 PM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The Russian collusion investigation was not initiated by the Steele dossier. How many times I gotta tell you that?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 05:44 PM   #72
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

That's his starting point. And he's sticking to it.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 05:55 PM   #73
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
"A conservative publication said Friday it paid a Washington research firm to start probing Donald Trump's background - a move that set in motion a chain of events leading to the explosive dossier alleging ties between Trump associates and Russia."

This is from the article stating Singer initiated, with his money, research that ended up encompassing the, let's hear it, Steele Dossier

this is from the very article that proves who started the research. you are just being an argumentative ass.
Shut me up showing ANY media source supplying proof that your girlfriend Hilly paid money to Fusion before Singer.

That's all you got to do.
Whining doesn't become you.

Until than.....

Keep gargling

you amuse me little precious. your claim is horseshit. you know perfectly well that the free beacon and singer dropped out before Steele was hired.

Fusion had been hired to get information on Trump during the primaries by a Republican media firm, Washington Free Beacon. When Trump became the Republican nominee, the Clinton campaign and the Democratic Party began picking up the tab for the Fusion research. Fusion owner Glenn Simpson hired Steele, a Russia expert, to gather information from his sources in Russia.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...steele-n897506

The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It

Who paid for it?

During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

Does it matter who paid for it?

That depends on precious_b's politics bahahhahaaaa

Republicans have criticized the dossier since it was first publicly disseminated when BuzzFeed published it in January. Mr. Trump has blasted it as “fake news” and “phony stuff,” and alleged that it is part of a broader witch hunt intended to cast doubt on his victory. His allies now contend that the allegations in the dossier are discredited by the fact that it was funded at least partially by the Clinton campaign and the D.N.C. Mr. Trump asserted in October in an interview with Fox Business Network’s “Lou Dobbs Tonight” that the Democrats’ payments for the research were “the real collusion.”

Democrats argue that who paid for the research is irrelevant to the veracity of its claims, which they say should be thoroughly investigated. Yet some of the Democrats who funded the dossier have been wary of being associated with it. The lead Perkins Coie lawyer representing both the campaign and the D.N.C., Marc Elias, pushed back earlier this year when asked whether his firm was the client for the dossier, whether he possessed it before the election and whether he was involved in efforts to encourage media outlets to write about its contents.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/u...-expained.html

the look Vlad Putin makes when he reads Precious_b's posts

Old 05-08-2022, 06:24 PM   #74
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Russian collusion investigation was not initiated by the Steele dossier. How many times I gotta tell you that?

are you stupid? that quote says nothing about the Investigation.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:31 PM   #75
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Tell us - and then what happened

Quote:
....Steele Dossier came about from the initial funding by a conservative?...
So? Though I do not believe Steele was involved at the time. Regardless, so what? They didn't leak it to the FBI and claim Russia, Russia, Russia from the roof tops or hack into the Trump servers and the transition team servers and the White House servers and forge the logs. You know who did. It's OK, you can tell us. We already know. Durham already told us, in court and they will have to deal with the consequences. Felony consequences as I recall.

Well... assuming they don't nuke the whole world in their cover up operation.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women