Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #61
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Once again you are demonstrating how lying comes so easily to you, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your error was caught at #58 before you changed it at #57, you pretentious Yankee jackass.
It's called editing, asshole. People do it all the time with typos. If you posted the original too fast, that's your problem.

BTW, do you like my signature line? I thought it captures your essential lying nature, little twat.

But I'm thinking of switching it to something to do with Confederate sympathizers. After all, that really is your MOST essential nature, isn't it?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

It's called editing, asshole. People do it all the time with typos. If you posted the original too fast, that's your problem.

BTW, do you like my signature line? I thought it captures your essential lying nature, little twat.

But I'm thinking of switching it to something to do with Confederate sympathizers. After all, that really is your MOST essential nature, isn't it?
What you did at #59 to cover your mistake wasn't "editing", you pretentious Yankee jackass: it was "lying".

Quote:
Quote:

Don't know what you talking about, heh.
Once again you are demonstrating how lying comes so easily to you, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your error was caught at #58 before you changed it at #57, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Once again you are demonstrating how lying comes so easily to you, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your error was caught at #58 before you changed it at #57, you pretentious Yankee jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #63
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
What you did at #59 to cover your mistake wasn't "editing", you pretentious Yankee jackass: it was "lying".
How so? It was pretty clear it was a joke, s
ince I said "heh" at the end and your IMMEDIATELY preceding post contained the broken quote.

So really, who would NOT know it was a joke, other than a brain-dead Confederate sympathizer who is desperately trying to divert attention away from the FACT that he lied when he wrote that I had made disparaging comments about ALL things southern and ALL Southerners.

BTW, IBH, here's an important question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?
Old 02-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #64
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Very nice, but old IBWormy just isn't allowed out until he's done with the therapy.

Remember, Georgia is home of the CDC!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

How so? It was pretty clear it was a joke, s
ince I said "heh" at the end and your IMMEDIATELY preceding post contained the broken quote.

So really, who would NOT know it was a joke, other than a brain-dead Confederate sympathizer who is desperately trying to divert attention away from the FACT that he lied when he wrote that I had made disparaging comments about ALL things southern and ALL Southerners.

BTW, IBH, here's an important question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?
You lied at #59, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Lying is second nature to you. So, take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass!
Old 02-09-2013, 01:36 AM   #66
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You lied at #59, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Lying is second nature to you. So, take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass!
Ah, but lying is first nature to you, isn't little twat.

No lying on my part. An obvious joke.

But you have lied repeatedly about there being some kind of post where I express hatred of all things Southern or said that all Southerners are rednecks.

You can cite that post because you lied when you said it was in that big thread.

Now answer the question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:06 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Ah, but lying is first nature to you, isn't little twat.

No lying on my part. An obvious joke.

But you have lied repeatedly about there being some kind of post where I express hatred of all things Southern or said that all Southerners are rednecks.

You can cite that post because you lied when you said it was in that big thread.

Now answer the question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?.
Lying is 2nd nature to you, you pretentious Yankee jackass, but it is only 2nd because your autonomic functions are first. Take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and shove them up your narrow Yankee ass until you choke, your pretentious Yankee jackass!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:27 PM   #68
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and shove them up your narrow Yankee ass until you choke, your pretentious Yankee jackass!
Now, when you talk about "narrow Yankee ass", are you trying to contrast it with your own wide Confederate ass?

Well, I have to admit, you've got me there. Mine is "exit only".

I don't have the same experiences as a wide receiver such as yourself.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #69
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Lying is 2nd nature to you, you pretentious Yankee jackass, but it is only 2nd because your autonomic functions are first.
But, seriously. "Autonomic functions?

How long did you peruse Gray's Anatomy looking for that phrase in order to make yourself look smart?

Pretentious much?

Old 02-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #70
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

How long did you peruse Gray's Anatomy looking for that phrase in order to make yourself look smart?

Pretentious much?
Who did you vote for?

OH YEA, Obuttmunch....LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #71
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Banjo Boy strikes again.

No wonder he's Number One with the nematode community!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #72
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Who did you vote for?

OH YEA, Obuttmunch....LOL
Why yes, I did.

Who did you vote for? The empty suit flip-flopper?
Old 02-10-2013, 09:05 AM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Now, when you talk about "narrow Yankee ass", are you trying to contrast it with your own wide Confederate ass?

Well, I have to admit, you've got me there. Mine is "exit only".

I don't have the same experiences as a wide receiver such as yourself.
You’re forgetting you were blessed with two ass-holes, you pretentious Yankee fuck: one on the top and one on the bottom. And they both produce nothing but shit. So shove your lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands up your narrow ass and choke on your own stupidity, you pretentious Yankee jackass.

Quote:

Pretentious much?

So what if your dumb-ass had to look a word up to understand what it meant, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Not everyone is as stupidly ignorant as you are, you pretentious Yankee jackass,.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Banjo Boy strikes again.

No wonder he's Number One with the nematode community!
Assup the jackass is posting about his disturbing homoerotic fantasies again. Assup the jackass has gone so far as to buy a strap-on for his plastic playmate, but he's still looking for that "hung" man.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:49 AM   #74
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Assup the jackass has gone so far as to buy a strap-on for his plastic playmate, but he's still looking for that "hung" man.
Well, there's something you have in common with Yssup...
Old 02-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well, there's something you have in common with Yssup...
Assup is YOUR ass-hole buddy, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You established a special relationship Assup in that thread you won't return to. One other thing, you pretentious Yankee jackass, you're also an established liar.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=62

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women