Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #61
jkerouac
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

False alerts meant to destroy someone on the board is hobby kryptonite to me. I'd hate to think that any amount of apologizing after the fact can return things to normal a week later.
jkerouac is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #62
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

IMO, even with the apology she should get a month off the board.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #63
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Im sorry if my apology wasnt quite clear this is a difficult sitiuation and im trying to express myself correctly. Let me just speak from my heart i am truly sorry for places this alert i understand that this is very serious and the alert section is only for true real dangerous alerts. myself as a provider also rely on the alerts for my personal safety and to place a false alert is unaccepatble i understand i no one wants to forgive me for this because i dont know how i would feel about either. I just want to say to cmorc im deeply sorry for horible blow at your character you are a very sweet man and deserve the best, I am also very sorry for placing this fake alert and apoligize to everyone that uses this site for safety i abused that forum and i can promise you it will never happen again.
That's what I needed to hear.

Thank you, Tatianna, I'll be turning your P411 back on. Eccie will decide how they wish to proceed

We all make mistakes. I'm not going to hold a grudge against you, and I don't think anyone else should. However, that doesn't mean that my spidey senses won't be on high alert whenever I see situations like this that involve you.

I know this will have made for a very difficult couple of days, and I feel for you. As I mentioned in one of my emails to you, I faced a very similar situation many years ago, when I was found to be posting self-reviews. All I can say is I learned my lesson from the experience, even though it took me a couple of years to really realize that I was the one responsible for basically everything that went wrong in that whole situation.

I hope you've learned your lesson too.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:18 AM   #64
durango95
Account Disabled

None of us are perfect and we all need to move on from this. I dont know either the hobbyist or the provider. I feel certain both have learned a bit from this and will move on with both their personal and hobby life.

But in the interest of peace and harmony and understanding we all make mistakes, check out the attached video, and move on to about the 6:48 mark. Peace ALL!!!

http://stg.do/N5W
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #65
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

Tatiana I wish you the best xoxo
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #66
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wow, this thread turned out civil. I would just like to say thanks to the mods and admins for properly handling this one. And even though I have just recently joined P411, I can't help but to think that joining that site was a great decision. They have been professional and helpful to me and Gina impressed me on this one. Thanks!

Stay safe and have fun!
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #67
sinep1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcinokc View Post
IMO, even with the apology she should get a month off the board.
I have watched this whole thing unfold (and stayed out of the drama until now) from: the review, to the alert, to the he said-she said, to the investigation, to the truth, to the half hearted self serving apology, to allowing the redrafting of the half hearted self serving apology, to the lifting of her suspension.
I commend Gina, Matador and of course all of the Mods for digging for the truth and restoring CMORC's reputation though the punishment should fit the crime and should not be based on gender.
Here is the problem that I have, if the shoe were on the other foot, what would the outcome have looked like?
This is what my crystal ball says (no pun intended):

CMORC would have been banned for life from both P411 and eccie and crucified upside down by his toenails while his teeth were pulled out with a hammer and chisel.
The "please don’t do that again" penalty and suspension is absurd, a few days for almost ruining someone’s reputation with not only a lie but a malicious one at that.
Frankly, the conclusion of this event and the punishment given out utterly disgusts me!

Absurd (ab·surd )

adjective

Utterly or obviously senseless, illogical, or untrue; contrary to all reason or common sense; laughably foolish or false: an absurd explanation.

FYI: I have seen Tatiana in the past and have no complaints and/or grudges aginst her!
sinep1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #68
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

CMROC I jumped on this before I read your review and only wish the alert posted on me had turned out as this did. I have a bunch of providers that can attest to my character. I feel the provider is getting off easy as I see no remorse in her apology.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:39 PM   #69
cmorc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 35

I actually agree with the final comments by rcinokc and sinep1. The suspension was lifted very quickly in my opinion, and although I truly hope that this is a life-changing moment for Tatianna, I personally doubt that it will make a lasting impression on her. Time will tell. I was disappointed in that the 2nd "apology" never says "I lied. I lied deliberately, and in retaliation to CMORC's negative review. CMORC never did anything harmful or threatening to me."
Thankfully it is not up to me to determine what is fair or just when it comes to punishment for this offense. I am encouraged by the incredible support that I have received along the way from hobbyists and providers alike. In the end it will be those currently on this forum to decide how they individually react to this event. I expect that the thread will finally be pulled and those new to the forum will never be the wiser! I would only hope that if and when another episode like this occurs with the same provider we have the courage to respond appropriately.......much like the way the NFL handled the pay-for-injury policy in New Orleans. SO for now - let's all just move on!!!
cmorc is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #70
Guest091914
Account Disabled

User ID: 2201

What a shame
Guest091914 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #71
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
CMORC would have been banned for life from both P411 and eccie and crucified upside down by his toenails while his teeth were pulled out with a hammer and chisel.
Please don't speak to what I would do were the tables turned.... as there's a pretty good chance you're wrong.

I deal with this often enough that I have a standard policy that applies across the board. I believe that everyone deserves a chance, IF they are willing to eat some crow and take responsibility for their actions. If you wouldn't handle these things the way I do, I can respect that.

The debate as to whether she was genuine enough, or not, is pointless imo. She did what she was asked, there is no question that CMORC is not "dangerous", and now it's time to move on. If she even thinks of doing something like this again, I'm sure she realizes there will be no second chances with me.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #72
Guest032213
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I wsh the OP best of luck- however I wanna ALSO say in my years of being in the hobby, I have never had a bad experiance with any of the lovely Gent's on ECCIE, I feel blessed--and want to push the fact that ladies we must screen and put Oscars n trolls in the trash can... Ladies its up to us to be smarter than BOO BOO THE FOOL! ( WHOM lives in the woods and wipes his ass with a white fluffy wabbitttttt...SO good luck ladies! And gents! And Gina YOU ARE the best sweety! Do your job as always WELL done suga. Lexus-
Guest032213 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #73
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

This post is more directed at eccie than you since the fake alert was posted on eccie I think there's a greater responsibility to take action: my concern is that it sends the message to other girls that no matter how horrible of a thing you do, as long as you say "sorry" when you're caught, you can get away with it.

One of the biggest fears of any hobbyist is a peovider who will go to any lengths to destroy him. This is exhibit A for why guys are so reluctant to share personal information to a provider for screening.

That being said, I think the eccie moderator and Gina deserve a lot of kudos for investigating this so well and so quickly. Very well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Please don't speak to what I would do were the tables turned.... as there's a pretty good chance you're wrong.

I deal with this often enough that I have a standard policy that applies across the board. I believe that everyone deserves a chance, IF they are willing to eat some crow and take responsibility for their actions. If you wouldn't handle these things the way I do, I can respect that.

The debate as to whether she was genuine enough, or not, is pointless imo. She did what she was asked, there is no question that CMORC is not "dangerous", and now it's time to move on. If she even thinks of doing something like this again, I'm sure she realizes there will be no second chances with me.

Always,
Gina
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #74
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Well thanks for keeping this thread civil. I appreciate that. It will NOT be removed and will remain here for those who research their companions and clients.

I must say that I am a little surprised that many don't see the dynamics going on after I temporarily lifted Miss Tatianna's suspension. She was cooperative while suspended, and when she requested to be allowed to address the membership, I extended that courtesy to her under certain conditions. She had to achieve certain goals for it to be removed completely. She achieved half of what she set out to do. Tatianna knew that. Gina received a copy of the email with my conditions. If Mr. cmorc had read the details of my private message carefully, he would understand how pivotal his last reply to this thread is. All the opinions by the members while appreciated, don't influence the final ruling. The parties involved knew ahead of time what I expected.

The final ruling is, her original suspension is reduced in half. She already served some of her suspension, so she will be fully restored in a short time.

Many here seem happy that Gina worked with us and seem to genuinely appreciate it. In order to strengthen this spirit of cooperation, everyone should know that there won't be blood sacrifices to the gods, so that we can satisfy the demands from some of you. Had we not worked together, this would have been a he said/she said train wreck and Mr. cmorc's board persona would be tarnished by the accusations. We are glad that his character is fully restored and want him to feel secure and protected, and he should know that his right to express his opinions and share his experiences will be respected and protected.

Anyone who is dissatisfied with this decision and wants to tear me a new one, feel free to do so, but do it on a separate thread. This thread is about a fake alert and the investigation that led to this final outcome. Other than that, have a great weekend folks and go get laid if you can find the time.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:21 PM   #75
sinep1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Again I commend you Gina, Matador and of course all of the Mods for digging for the truth and restoring CMORC's reputation and his character.
Gina, you are correct, I do not know you would do, I was speaking to the community as a whole and not directly to you or P411. So don’t take the below personally, please!
When you made this statement and I quote GinaXXX: "The debate as to whether she was genuine enough, or not, is pointless imo." I personally find that disturbing as a hobbyist. The whole reason of an apology is to be genuine; otherwise it is a pointless jumble of words (her first attempt) that mean nothing!
Quoting BigEddie: "my concern is that it sends the message to other girls that no matter how horrible of a thing you do, as long as you say "sorry" when you're caught, you can get away with it.
One of the biggest fears of any hobbyist is a provider who will go to any lengths to destroy him. This is exhibit A for why guys are so reluctant to share personal information to a provider for screening."
This was not a screening issue; this was "I (provider) will go to any length to retaliate because of a poor review and/or a "NO". This was not a thread informing us that “some guy didn’t pay me”; this is the provider accusing the hobbyist of becoming seriously physically aggressive, two very different things.
You are correct everyone deserves a second chance, but telling her to say "I’m sorry" and the P411 switch is flipped back on is not a lesson I would learn much from.
sinep1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women