Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161480
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453105
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48001
pyramider46370
bambino40653
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #61
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Its more than Benghazi, you'd like to think otherwise, but it is about accountability in the highest levels of government. The men and women in government must be accountable to the people. There is no room for ass covering lies, if a mistake is made then recognize it and correct it. According to this administration there have been no mistakes, not a single one.
its on record Obie gave the marching orders, and 4 hours later deployed 2 special op forces to Benghazi .. nothing comes even close to the idiots posting pics of him in bed, or the blatant lies being tossed around like $1 bills at a strip club ..

and Hillary accepted responsibility ... she just hasn't been burned at the stake like you and the rest of the idiots want her to be.. and if the hearings reveal anything short of that you'll yammer "cover up" because nothing from the government will satisfy you ... and youre demanding a government investigation ...lol

in your infinite legal military wisdom, cite chapter and verse all of the laws that were broken and the penalty described by law ... NOT what your tiny little mind thinks should be done with either of the two.

your political accountability is nothing more than a smear tactic designed to manufacture some distrust for Clinton before the next general election. Dipshits like you make people like me vote for people like Hillary
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:00 AM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Dipshits like you make people like me vote for people like Hillary
Is that why you voted for her last time?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:08 AM   #63
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is that why you voted for her last time?

have you and JL been swapping slobber?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #64
CJOHN
BANNED

maybe or maybe not ... JL please answer
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
its on record Obie gave the marching orders, and 4 hours later deployed 2 special op forces to Benghazi
Untrue statement, CBJ7. It was some four hours AFTER the first shots were fired in Bebghazi before Odumbo belatedly gave marching orders to anyone. Odumbo failed to respond in a timely manner to the attack.

After months of increasing hostile actions against Westerners, including the American embassies and staff, Odumbo failed to have any RRF assets deployed and ready to react to any hostile action in that region of the world on the anniversary of 9/11.

Egyptians had been rioting in Cairo all day long, and Odumbo had made NO contingency plans to respond to an incident in that region of the world: no ships, no planes, no RFFs. Odumbo -- as C-in-C -- completely failed as a leader: he was more worried about a fund raiser in Las Vegas than he was about dead Americans in Benghazi.

Drone Master Odumbo's "touchy feelly" "normalize" foreign policy with Islam exposed Americans to unnecessary risks, and Ambassador Stevens and the others died because of Odumbo's incompetence.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #66
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

So fucking tedious Corpy!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:22 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So fucking tedious Corpy!
Another non-substantive post from the dumb golem fuck whose inability to intelligently refute the facts of the incident lead him to lash out with ignorant childish posts.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:59 PM   #68
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

its on record Obie gave the marching orders, and 4 hours later deployed 2 special op forces to Benghazi .. nothing comes even close to the idiots posting pics of him in bed, or the blatant lies being tossed around like $1 bills at a strip club ..

Yes, I'd like to know where you got this talking point. We knew back then that the last time anyone admits speaking to Obama was about 5 in the afternoon and that was Panetta. Benghazi was barely mentioned and no one was ordered to do anything. We now have very credible witness saying the opposite, orders were given to NOT go to Benghazi. So which is it; criminal incompetence or criminal malfeasance?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #69
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Yes, I'd like to know where you got this talking point. We knew back then that the last time anyone admits speaking to Obama was about 5 in the afternoon and that was Panetta. Benghazi was barely mentioned and no one was ordered to do anything. We now have very credible witness saying the opposite, orders were given to NOT go to Benghazi. So which is it; criminal incompetence or criminal malfeasance?

the enemy attack began at 2142 and all US personnel were out of the consulate by 2330. By 2330, Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the foreign service information officer, Sean Smith, were dead. President Obama was briefed at 2300 and SOF were approved to launch from Croatia (C-110) and the United States (Delta Force) at 0239 and 0253 respectively.

I'd like to know what laws have been broken just like I ask you
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #70
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

and Hillary accepted responsibility ... she just hasn't been burned at the stake like you and the rest of the idiots want her to be.. and if the hearings reveal anything short of that you'll yammer "cover up" because nothing from the government will satisfy you ... and youre demanding a government investigation ...lol

in your infinite legal military wisdom, cite chapter and verse all of the laws that were broken and the penalty described by law ... NOT what your tiny little mind thinks should be done with either of the two.

your political accountability is nothing more than a smear tactic designed to manufacture some distrust for Clinton before the next general election. Dipshits like you make people like me vote for people like Hillary
Your statement that Obie gave marching orders and that 4 hours later deployed special ops forces to Benghazi is total horseshit. Special ops forces were moved by the Pentagon to a forwarding area in Italy but they were never deployed to Benghazi that night. You made the same false claim several months ago which I rebuted then. And here you are again repeating the same old tired lies. You are full of shit!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/201...zi_294498.html
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #71
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Your statement that Obie gave marching orders and that 4 hours later deployed special ops forces to Benghazi is total horseshit. Special ops forces were moved by the Pentagon to a forwarding area in Italy but they were never deployed to Benghazi that night. You made the same false claim several months ago which I rebuted then. And here you are again repeating the same old tired lies. You are full of shit!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/201...zi_294498.html

aside from the fact I FIRST made the claim about the above timeframe this week, you are dreaming up facts just like you always do ... timeframe be damned lets delve into reality and pass up the he said she said rhetoric ... since JD or any other of the team idiot players cant answer a simple question, and youre a self proclaimed smart guy, I'll ask you ..

what law/s have been broken, and what penalty/s are prescribed by law.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #72
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
aside from the fact I FIRST made the claim about the above timeframe this week, you are dreaming up facts just like you always do ... timeframe be damned lets delve into reality and pass up the he said she said rhetoric ... since JD or any other of the team idiot players cant answer a simple question, and youre a self proclaimed smart guy, I'll ask you ..

BULLSHIT! You made this same false claim several months ago. Can you provide a link which shows that special ops forces were actually deployed to Benghazi that night? No, you can't because they were never deployed to Benghazi. You obviously do not understand the difference between staging forces in a forwarding area and actually deploying them to the hotspot where they are needed. You are an IDIOT!
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #73
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
BULLSHIT! You made this same false claim several months ago. Can you provide a link which shows that special ops forces were actually deployed to Benghazi that night? No, you can't because they were never deployed to Benghazi. You obviously do not understand the difference between staging forces in a forwarding area and actually deploying them to the hotspot where they are needed. You are an IDIOT!

impossible, I found the link containing the data, which is from a retired Marine, FOC when I was researching the distance from Benghazi Airport to the consulate .. an that was this week during a pissing contest with Idiot IB..

keep deflecting away from my question shitstain .. have any laws been broken broken ?ame them and the penalty attached to them, or STFU?

personally I could care less about Obie or Hillary IF indeed they are guilty of breaking a law of any sort .. Fuckem and Hangem !! I just have a problem with idiots like you bitching about shit they THINK applies to the letter of the law. Typical brain dead repuke ... GUILTY until proven innocent ... bet youre a staunch constitutionalist huh?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
the enemy attack began at 2142 and all US personnel were out of the consulate by 2330. By 2330, Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the foreign service information officer, Sean Smith, were dead. President Obama was briefed at 2300 and SOF were approved to launch from Croatia (C-110) and the United States (Delta Force) at 0239 and 0253 respectively.

I'd like to know what laws have been broken just like I ask you
The doctor administering CPR to Ambassador Stevens did not pronounce Stevens dead until about 2:00 AM, CBJ7.

Do Odumbo's actions equate to an impeachable offense? IMO, no. But HildaBeast should never again receive a pay check from the honest taxpayers of this country. Were HildaBeast still employed as the U.S. Secretary of State, she should be humiliatingly fired!

Quote:

CBJ7, you repeatedly insist on adhering to a false timeline. The real timeline began months before 11 September 2012.

The real timeline began with the first bomb attack several months earlier, and it underscores both Odumbo's incompetence and HildaBeast's gross negligence.

The timeline on the dates of September 11 and 12 only underscores Odumbo's incompetence.

The timeline subsequent to the attack illustrates that both Odumbo and HildaBeats are inveterate liars and that their supporters who reelected that incompetent SOB, Odumbo, in November are Kool Aid sotted buffoons.

Quote:
impossible, I found the link containing the data, which is from a retired Marine, FOC when I was researching the distance from Benghazi Airport to the consulate .. an that was this week during a pissing contest with Idiot IB..

keep deflecting away from my question shitstain .. have any laws been broken broken ?ame them and the penalty attached to them, or STFU?

personally I could care less about Obie or Hillary IF indeed they are guilty of breaking a law of any sort .. Fuckem and Hangem !! I just have a problem with idiots like you bitching about shit they THINK applies to the letter of the law. Typical brain dead repuke ... GUILTY until proven innocent ... bet youre a staunch constitutionalist huh?
The only "idiocy" demonstrated here, CBJ7, is in your fallacious attempts to impose a false time line on events in Benghazi. Each of your attempts has been proved wrong with substantive facts to the contrary.

BTW, CBJ7, the second team from Tripoli arrived in Benghazi by C-130, and per CBS, they arrived in time to witness the mortar attack that killed Woods and Doherty.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #75
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think you can overdose from grape Kool Aid and you must be getting close. You want to spin that line of shit again and this time (just for fun) change the times to either Benghazi or Washington DC time. If you do I think you will see the problem.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women