Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163153
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2015, 10:37 PM   #61
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

^^^^^ Goddamn right....

Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:24 PM   #62
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Masterbate before a session with CD......then the nutt will take longer to achieve.

But let's be real If a guy books a 2 hour session.....and still has a craving for msog mantra.........you still wouldn't want to see him right. You don't have to lie to kick it. And if you are too tense when a new client arrives and required prolonged talking of 30 minutes first.........why not just start the time when the sex starts. That way you are at your maximum potential and comfortable when your ready.

Ladies who don't like msog......just simply don't like it or have the work ethic for it or consider it too much work on their body in regards to other appontments they have to fulfll that day. Booking more time doesn't necessarily equate the classification of being more msog friendly. That's why I can't stand when people suggest seeing a lady for an hour. Appointment first....before booking an overnight later. If the comfortability isn't established in that short time frame especially in regards to msog.......booking more time would not make me more comfortable if at the first orgasm she's running too get dressed. I don't feel more time would necessarly change your attitude on it. But if you control the pace of the session admittedly......just say you don't like the extra work......and perfer returning regulars.....who mostly can't or don't want msog anyway and do as they are told via dominance and less submissiveness.

Agree most guys should ask for what they like and want. I always do. But newbies sometimes screening wise aren't privy to asking that stuff, they have to keep their mouth shut and do as they are told. Would be a supreme disappointment to pass screening as a newbie, think you are about to get a high class gfe session, cum prematurely, and be told you sesson is over with no msog since your new. Sounds like taking advantage, without knowing beforehand.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 12:53 AM   #63
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

When meeting a client for the 1st time, i prefer a 15-30 minute session.if it's good then it's like an exciting quikie, if I don't like him, the torture is over quick
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 01:20 AM   #64
Veronica Peach
Sensual Therapist

User ID: 538
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It is so refreshing to see

That I'm not the only one who enjoys meeting new gentlemen and is enraptured by the thrill of physical and intellectual/spiritual entanglement. That's why I insist on meeting first. It's one of the best ways to start an encounter.

For gentlemen I've known for a while, I'll try to make the quick meeting, but I enjoy spending the time. It's our chance to escape the rigamiroles of life and just indulge in pure pleasure.

Then there are those times when I just want it deep and nasty.

But most importantly, I want us to enjoy our time together.

Kisses,
VP
Veronica Peach is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 04:21 AM   #65
RickJames175
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

The price for one pop seems a bit high. Also, I wonder how many give good reviews to lousy providers simply to have a reference. Had one tell me she'd be willing to see me only if I gave her a spectacular review. No matter what the service.

So how many reviews are -yes- reviews when they are nowhere close to a yes. Saw one provider who was nothing close to what was described in her reviews. How anyone would even attempt bbbj with this women is beyond me. Anyway, I am getting off topic myself but one pop for an hour is a bit of a rip off. One pop equals 30 minutes. Guys are there to bang a chick not make a best friend or talk about our feelings.
RickJames175 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 05:23 AM   #66
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Whenever I see Caroline on here and her avatar I think of this song.

Class, and the title sort of sounds like her name.
It also starts off slow and then builds, the way she describes her encounters.

For Caroline.

bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:55 AM   #67
D.G.

Encounters: 7

I do not see why you all are complaining now. She has four pages under her my reviews. Theere is even one by a moderator. Sure i do not recall how many mention that the guy went multiple times but i did notice no one ever said a bad thing about her. So i think there is enough information that this should have been out in the open for a long time. She has been at this since 2012. How do people wait this long to notice. I am not trying to suck up to her. I would not spend that kind of money for sex with a woman. I dont think she would see truckers either or guys with a lack of better quality hooker experience. I just think it is odd that she has been doing it this way so long and no one complained about it. I think it is the guys fault on this one.
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:57 AM   #68
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Masterbate before a session with CD......then the nutt will take longer to achieve.

But let's be real If a guy books a 2 hour session.....and still has a craving for msog mantra.........you still wouldn't want to see him right. You don't have to lie to kick it. And if you are too tense when a new client arrives and required prolonged talking of 30 minutes first.........why not just start the time when the sex starts. That way you are at your maximum potential and comfortable when your ready.

Ladies who don't like msog......just simply don't like it or have the work ethic for it or consider it too much work on their body in regards to other appontments they have to fulfll that day. Booking more time doesn't necessarily equate the classification of being more msog friendly. That's why I can't stand when people suggest seeing a lady for an hour. Appointment first....before booking an overnight later. If the comfortability isn't established in that short time frame especially in regards to msog.......booking more time would not make me more comfortable if at the first orgasm she's running too get dressed. I don't feel more time would necessarly change your attitude on it. But if you control the pace of the session admittedly......just say you don't like the extra work......and perfer returning regulars.....who mostly can't or don't want msog anyway and do as they are told via dominance and less submissiveness.

Agree most guys should ask for what they like and want. I always do. But newbies sometimes screening wise aren't privy to asking that stuff, they have to keep their mouth shut and do as they are told. Would be a supreme disappointment to pass screening as a newbie, think you are about to get a high class gfe session, cum prematurely, and be told you sesson is over with no msog since your new. Sounds like taking advantage, without knowing beforehand.
Learn to read, darlin. I've stated multiple times that my problem is not with MSOG, but the pacing, since I like to fit a little bit of "get to know you" and a lot of foreplay into a session. If someone books two hours, we are certain to have more than one round unless he is just incapable. If a gent comes to see me and we just start playing and he pops right away, no problem, clean up, start again.

YOU are used to sessions that are all about sex. I am telling you that sex is not ALL I sell. It's just the main attraction. I also sell my company, conversation, flirtation, make out sessions (one of my favorite things), physical and mental attention, and enthusiastic foreplay. If you're not the type to enjoy the whole package, of course you won't like it or get it. But it's not for you, so it shouldn't be an issue.

I know you boys love to pick apart analogies, but I'll try. Think of a theme park. Most people want to ride the roller coaster. Some people will do nothing but ride the roller coaster over and over, and have a blast. Wonderful for them. Then there are the people who like to enjoy the plethora of other activities and attractions, also. The food, the product shows, the other little rides, the carnival games. I'm one of those. I like to attract other ones like me. You're a roller coaster guy. Good for you. Find a roller coaster gal.

Lol, the reading comprehension around here is a bit lacking. Nowhere have I said I don't offer MSOG. I tried to make it clear that it is UNLIKELY for an HOUR appointment, especially with someone new to me since I want to get comfortable with them as a person, first.

I've had one bad review in my entire career, and that includes my former handle. And that was a gent that just didn't like my look... no complaint about service (we didn't even get to that part). So, forgive me if I don't take the complaints of people that would never see me anyway very seriously. I am enjoying talking about myself and continuing the discussion, but I do hope you boys understand that I'm never going to give in to your demands or "suggestions". My rate stays where it is. My style stays as it is. If I ever start receiving complaints from clients that actually spend money on me, THAT I will listen to.

I may not be as mouthy today... or maybe more mouthy. Not feeling well. Hoping it's just allergies.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:58 AM   #69
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
When meeting a client for the 1st time, i prefer a 15-30 minute session.if it's good then it's like an exciting quikie, if I don't like him, the torture is over quick
I have a similar thought, just a different time scale. This is exactly why I love 90 minutes for first sessions. If I really like them, an hour goes by so fast! But if we have no chemistry, or he's a jerk, two hours can seem like FOREVER. 90 minutes seems to be the sweet spot for me.
Old 06-21-2015, 09:19 AM   #70
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickJames175 View Post
The price for one pop seems a bit high. Also, I wonder how many give good reviews to lousy providers simply to have a reference. Had one tell me she'd be willing to see me only if I gave her a spectacular review. No matter what the service.

So how many reviews are -yes- reviews when they are nowhere close to a yes. Saw one provider who was nothing close to what was described in her reviews. How anyone would even attempt bbbj with this women is beyond me. Anyway, I am getting off topic myself but one pop for an hour is a bit of a rip off. One pop equals 30 minutes. Guys are there to bang a chick not make a best friend or talk about our feelings.
I can't really answer that for you. However, a lady cannot demand a good review. Well, she CAN, but you're under no obligation to acquiesce. No one can MAKE you write anything.

And again, YOU are there to bang a chick. Some guys really do enjoy the slower pace and the prolonged escape. Stop putting everyone in your little box. No one is telling you the way you do things is wrong. What makes you think the way I do things isn't valid just because it's not what YOU like? You're only one type of client. I don't know you, but I bet you don't like S&M sessions. Should the dommes stop offering them just because you wouldn't enjoy it? I offer a GFE, in the atmospheric and passionate sense, not necessarily the list-of-activities sense. You seem to want a PSE. We're on two different playing fields.

And the fact that you think I'm too expensive is exactly what I'm going for. I want to price myself out of the majority market. There's this strange phenomenon where gents who are on a budget need to get the most out of their buck. That's great, and there are a ton of ladies who cater to those gents. I don't. I try to appeal to the guys who have a sizeable petty cash fund. The ones who think absolutely nothing of my rate, and tip hundreds on top because $1000 means nothing to them, but will make me smile. There are quite a lot of them in Houston. Enough to serve my purposes, with some brave budget gents who like to spoil themselves on occasion.

These more financially flush men don't care how long we spend or what it costs. They just want to get away for the afternoon or evening. They expect the sexy part to happen at some point, but they are also very interested in enjoying a glass of wine and talking about their adventures and my adventures, telling me about their fantasies, asking me what I think of the choices their decorator made, etc. It's relaxed. It's comfortable. It feels like a date. We get to build up the anticipation and excitement. THAT's what I love.

Surprisingly to you, I'm sure, I have gents who pay to take me to dinner. I don't even discount my rate. $1200 for a dinner date. Though, it pretty much invariably goes way past 3 hours, usually closer to 4 or 4.5. As you boys would put it, they pay to watch me eat. They don't care. They enjoy the company. Now, if I have guys like this who enjoy my style, why would I change it to satisfy gents who could never match their financial contributions? If you had a successful business with wealthy clients who showered you with money just to spend time with you and were very relaxed and undemanding, would you be inclined to change your business model to appeal to a less generous market with higher demands and less consideration for your work satisfaction? I doubt it.
Old 06-21-2015, 09:22 AM   #71
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Whenever I see Caroline on here and her avatar I think of this song.

Class, and the title sort of sounds like her name.
It also starts off slow and then builds, the way she describes her encounters.

For Caroline.

Wow, sweetie. That's one of my favorite songs to listen to when I'm spoiling myself with a bath or massage. You really just made my morning. And since I'm feeling puny, I really needed that. Thanks so much. <3
Old 06-21-2015, 09:24 AM   #72
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
I do not see why you all are complaining now. She has four pages under her my reviews. Theere is even one by a moderator. Sure i do not recall how many mention that the guy went multiple times but i did notice no one ever said a bad thing about her. So i think there is enough information that this should have been out in the open for a long time. She has been at this since 2012. How do people wait this long to notice. I am not trying to suck up to her. I would not spend that kind of money for sex with a woman. I dont think she would see truckers either or guys with a lack of better quality hooker experience. I just think it is odd that she has been doing it this way so long and no one complained about it. I think it is the guys fault on this one.
Because most people are sheeple. My style has always been this way, as you pointed out, but I wasn't really on their radar and they never would have seen me, so it wasn't an issue. But since I started the thread and put it in their faces, they think they have to be offended. I don't get it, either.
Old 06-21-2015, 10:04 AM   #73
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default MSOG or NOT

you need to be MSOG or NOT. When you get wishy-washy about it I think you set yourself up for angry clients and bad reviews. Of course not being MSOG will lose you clients that demand MSOG and being almost MSOG will lose you clients through potential negative reviews from clients that didn't get MSOG, so the safest most widely appealing bet is to be MSOG. If your not MSOG, I see the session going this way - the guy walks in and then spends the next hour rubbing your raw, because he is holding his nut so he can get every minutes worth and nut at the last second. MSOG sessions for me tend to be more laid back and pleasurable.

Not being MSOG is a deal breaker for me. I like a minimum 1 hour appointment, because sometimes it can, as you say, take a while to get in sync and I might take the whole hour to work up to the nut. Other times there is a great chemistry and connection and I can nut almost immediately. I want an MSOG provider, because in that event, I would like to go again. I read reviews where guys write - I was getting pretty excited and had to ask her to slow down, so I wouldn't nut. WTF? I would just a soon get mine and spend some time on you while I wait for a second wind. or as some ladies prefer to not have their needs met we just lay and talk while I get a second wind which is nice too. Maybe I am strange but MSOG scenario sounds like a much more relaxing session for both of us, then the NO MOSG non stop fuck fest. the only other scenario I see is paying for an hour and nutting in 15-30 minutes and being told see you later dude - which would make me feel like I have wasted some of my money, because I didn't get the full time. So, I would either not see her again, or if I had to see her again I would only book a 30 minute session. Either way she is making less from me then she could have.

Ultimately, I think you have to choose which you want to be MSOG or not, because trying to qualify MSOG to a certain grey area is just too hard to manage and will result in unnecessary negative reviews which I think was the point of the thread ...no?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:14 AM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

One nut and done and I'd be talking for 55 minutes , putting on and taking off my britches for another two and paying 400 dollars for three minutes of loving!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:17 AM   #75
PaulWalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Thanks for being upfront. But, I don't like to talk because I want my personal life to stay a secret. Can we make out exploring each other's body to break the ice for about 5 minutes and then get to the "real" action?
PaulWalker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women