Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #61
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Like I said, you seem to know about this from experience. After all, knowing the difference between civil and criminal law definitely enables you to tell the difference between rape and assault with a med-ly weapon!

Great job, GOOOB. Sounds like someone got a long probation after a short incarceration. Your brother/father must know Boss Hogg!
You're a pathetic little creature.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #62
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're lying through your TOOTH, GOOOOOB!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:45 PM   #63
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's obvious that it's your racist, dumb-fuck ass that's doing the "lying and spinning", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because the topic in this thread is proving you lied at:

... and that was already done at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054481638&postcount=41

... and again at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054486342&postcount=53

So keep twisting and deflecting in the tempest of truth, you lying, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because the topic in this thread is proving you were the one "cutting and pasting" from wiki and "not properly attributing" your wiki source, you lying, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass -- and that was done!
What the fuck are you talking about fecal breath?

You have twisted so many posts out of context even you don't know what you are saying.

Whenever I relied on Wiki, I CITED it. No link was needed for the Irish flag, that is common knowledge, just like the American flag. But I cited the rest.

You on the other hand have been selectively pulling helpful cites our of Wiki and NOT attributing them. Worse, you omit contrary facts in the same post. I was reading the same Wiki posts as you and knew what you were doing.

You are a lying propagandist for the Confederate cause.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #64
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
What the fuck are you talking about fecal breath? (RHETORICAL QUESTION ... HE HAS NO FUCKING CLUE!)

You have twisted so many posts out of context even you don't know what you are saying. (NO SHIT!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Confederacy was a pimple on an elephant's ass in terms of US History. The fact that ONE FUCKING ASSHOLE continues to fight that war on ECCIE is simply an indictment of that ONE FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Amazingly, this war is fought in a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread about the Confederacy/Civil War/Ignorant Motherfuckers. (OK, maybe ALL the threads on here are about Ignorant Motherfuckers...)

WOOOOO DOGGGGIES!
Old 11-09-2013, 04:36 PM   #65
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

IB has a backed up sewage drain ...his spillage is running into all the threads.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about fecal breath?

You have twisted so many posts out of context even you don't know what you are saying.

Whenever I relied on Wiki, I CITED it. No link was needed for the Irish flag, that is common knowledge, just like the American flag. But I cited the rest.

You on the other hand have been selectively pulling helpful cites our of Wiki and NOT attributing them. Worse, you omit contrary facts in the same post. I was reading the same Wiki posts as you and knew what you were doing.

The facts are all there you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. In this thread your deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass made this lying assertion:

Quote:
YOU, on the other hand, have thrown out facts without mentioning where you got them. Like when you referenced 40,000 Missourians fighting for the Confederacy - and omitted the 100,000 that fought for the Union.

You didn't cite the Wiki page because you didn't want others to read the part about 100K Missourians fighting for the Union vs. 40K fighting for the Confederates.
But the fact is, that it is your deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass that posted the the 40K without citing where your deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass took that number from.

Quote:
LIAR. By mission. AGAIN. Missouri was also a star on the US flag all through the war. Don't you know i'd read the same source as you? And Missouri fielded only about 40K troops for the Confederacy, but 100K troops for the Union. You omitted THAT, too The Confederacy's bogus claims to Missouri were based on the phony legislature in exile.
So post where you cited your source for "40K", you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, or STFU!

Quote:
Hijacking another thread in classic IBIdiot fashion.

day 27 ... ECCIE HIJACKED BY THE ASS PIRATE FROM THE RIGHT. IBIDIOT!!!
You don't have the intelligence of a toad, or you'd know who hijacked the thread, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
poor IB.
The only thing you have right in your post is your period, CBJ7.

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Confederacy was a pimple on an elephant's ass in terms of US History. The fact that ONE FUCKING ASSHOLE continues to fight that war on ECCIE is simply an indictment of that ONE FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Amazingly, this war is fought in a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread about the Confederacy/Civil War/Ignorant Motherfuckers. (OK, maybe ALL the threads on here are about Ignorant Motherfuckers...)

WOOOOO DOGGGGIES!
That you cannot identify and understand the topic is not at all surprising, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
IB has a backed up sewage drain ...his spillage is running into all the threads.
You're just getting a whiff of your "cigar", JCM800. You really should pay attention to where your "cigars" have been previously "stored", JCM800.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #67
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

In Bred showed up for his enema...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 05:30 PM   #68
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
...like clockwork
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Day 28. Four weeks of endless foaming, fuming and frothing. IBSyndrome, you've hijacked ECCIE again!

Old 11-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #70
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
But the fact is, that it is your deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass that posted the the 40K without citing where your deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass took that number from.

So post where you cited your source for "40K", you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, or STFU!
Horseshit. Re-read my quote that you just cited.

I wrote: " Don't you know I'd read the same source as you?"

That comment was addressed to you. You know EXACTLY what cites I was talking about. Everyone knows you pick and chose from Wiki whatever helps you and omit the parts that don't.

You were doing it again and I caught you. I was waiting to see if you had the honesty to finally post the Wiki links. You didn't
Old 11-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

He never will, ExNYer, but expect this fucking argument from him to go on for weeks, if not months. This vitriolic sociopath never lets go on anything, but gets flat hostile about it when he's proven wrong.

tomorrow begins week five of his current apeshit meltdown.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #72
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
He never will, ExNYer, but expect this fucking argument from him to go on for weeks, if not months. This vitriolic sociopath never lets go on anything, but gets flat hostile about it when he's proven wrong.

I know, but he has to spend a lot more time replying to all of us than each of us have to spend replying to him.

I enjoy that little fact.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Horseshit. Re-read my quote that you just cited.

I wrote: " Don't you know I'd read the same source as you?"

That comment was addressed to you. You know EXACTLY what cites I was talking about. Everyone knows you pick and chose from Wiki whatever helps you and omit the parts that don't.

You were doing it again and I caught you. I was waiting to see if you had the honesty to finally post the Wiki links. You didn't
Already proved your, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is a liar and demonstrated with a hyperlink
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054486342&postcount=53 that you're lying, you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because this site http://www.missouridivision-scv.org/...s/rosters.html maintains there were 52,664 Missourians who fought for the Confederacy, and not 40K, as your plagiarizing, deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You're still wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Just because you enjoy probing men's asses doesn't make you a proctologist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
...like clockwork
You like clocks, don't you JCM800, because you imagine you hear them go "dick, dick, dick, dick, dick ...".

Quote:
Day 28. Four weeks of endless foaming, fuming and frothing. IBSyndrome, you've hijacked ECCIE again!
Posting family pictures only wins you more votes, you racist, dumb-fuck golem jackass.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663

Quote:

Still waiting on your morning Geritol cocktail, aren't you, you racist, dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
I know, but he has to spend a lot more time replying to all of us than each of us have to spend replying to him.

I enjoy that little fact.
Thus illustrating what a petty, no-life SOB you really are, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #74
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Already proved your, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is a liar and demonstrated with a hyperlink
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054486342&postcount=53 that you're lying, you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because this site http://www.missouridivision-scv.org/...s/rosters.html maintains there were 52,664 Missourians who fought for the Confederacy, and not 40K, as your plagiarizing, deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass claims
Yet another post that makes no fucking sense.

Your quote about a Missouri star on the Confederate flag came from Wiki, fucker. And what is your point about 56K v.s 40K. It is still far less than the 100K in the Union Army. And I trust Wiki more than your Confederate propaganda website link in any event. How long did you have to search to find that?

EVERY Confederate state cited the preservation of slavery as a reason for seceding. And they ALL did it before they seceded. OTHER reasons do NOT negate that. Especially sham reasons that are designed to obscure the slavery reason.

THAT is the topic. And you can't refute it. So you try changing the subject.

Lying tranny fucker.

Quote:
Thus illustrating what a petty, no-life SOB you really are, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Keep replying, little twat. There are SO many posts to reply to.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #75
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

In Bred is in love with his Proctologist.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women