Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41940
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-02-2010, 09:27 AM   #61
pyro
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream View Post
UnderCoverDiva - are you Sophia? Your picture does kind of have her eyes. As a matter of fact almost exactly.
wow nice catch ad

I was thinking the same thing...
Old 09-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #62
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
Just don't point when you laugh....
I was wondering if anyone was going to "catch" that ..evil grin here. I don't remember who it was earlier who stated that we, newbies, were trying to increase our post count in one day, lol. I like points, but, only when they belong to others.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #63
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva View Post
I was wondering if anyone was going to "catch" that ..evil grin here. I don't remember who it was earlier who stated that we, newbies, were trying to increase our post count in one day, lol. I like points, but, only when they belong to others.
Point well taken...
Old 09-02-2010, 09:36 AM   #64
towme
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42815

Hey Sofia. Opps I mean angelinadream, are you reiki certified??? If so would you explain the certification and training process?

It's also nice to have daytime Sofia back, I can't wait for the shenanigans! I find it funny the conversations you're having with yourself, quite amusing.

Get that post count up girl, throw in some advertising in the process. Let the blue water flow.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #65
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro View Post
wow nice catch ad

I was thinking the same thing...
I picked the avatar because I like it and I think it goes well with my handle. I don't know what color her eyes are and I don't really care. As i stated before, time will tell that I'm not the person in question. If she really has all the handles everyone claims she does, she will out herself, again, with her IP address. My IP address belongs to this handle alone.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #66
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by towme View Post
Hey Sofia. Opps I mean angelinadream, are you reiki certified??? If so would you explain the certification and training process?

It's also nice to have daytime Sofia back, I can't wait for the shenanigans! I find it funny the conversations you're having with yourself, quite amusing.

Get that post count up girl, throw in some advertising in the process. Let the blue water flow.
You failed screening didn't you...
Old 09-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #67
towme
Pending Age Verification

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva View Post
I picked the avatar because I like it and I think it goes well with my handle. I don't know what color her eyes are and I don't really care. As i stated before, time will tell that I'm not the person in question. If she really has all the handles everyone claims she does, she will out herself, again, with her IP address. My IP address belongs to this handle alone.
That's right you are Paul now, I forgot!
Old 09-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #68
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

Default I've obviously been away, way too long.

I have no earthly idea who Paul is, but, whatever. This is funny as hell. Everyone is accusing everyone of being someone else. Wow, I really have missed out on a lot. In my spare time, I'm going to go searching for all these threads to help me figure out what all the implications are about.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:45 AM   #69
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's right you are Paul now, I forgot!
Are we playing Sofia Trivia ... Ok, How much did Paul pay for the Coin-Op... (everyone can play... come on it'll be fun...)
Old 09-02-2010, 11:17 AM   #70
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

OK..I'm sooo confused...who is who..whom is whom...Is angelina sofie sophia or what...then who is diva...could someone PLEASE write it out plainly or at least give us an update on the suspicions??
And write it in this way:
Angelina - sophia - diva
diva - sophia - sofia -
blue water - incall- take a dump
HELP
Old 09-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #71
towme
Pending Age Verification

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
Are we playing Sofia Trivia ... Ok, How much did Paul pay for the Coin-Op... (everyone can play... come on it'll be fun...)
since it is the same person, the correct answer is nothing was paid.

But for shits and giggles I'll play along. Obviously Sofia has been searching for a dojo so she can learn martial arts to protect her "ladies". She also thought martial arts instruction would help with quicker reiki certifications. Paul provided her with martial arts instruction and methods to keep the water blue, without causing blue balls. Unfortunatley the techniques did not work, so Sofia gave Paul super-blue balls and took her co-op back. The reality is she want to be a Ninja with a penis.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:41 AM   #72
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Everyone,

Is this avatar better? Man this get's confusing here. Let's play a new game called who's going to book me next? Is there really a Chess players arena here?
Old 09-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #73
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 4528
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Angie my dear, that's a common reaction with women around me, and as much as I'd love to, I'm going to let my friend DED see you first. Afterward I'll show you a REALLY good time.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:52 AM   #74
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

How about who gives a shit about her and just ignore her?
Old 09-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #75
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
since it is the same person, the correct answer is nothing was paid.

But for shits and giggles I'll play along. Obviously Sofia has been searching for a dojo so she can learn martial arts to protect her "ladies". She also thought martial arts instruction would help with quicker reiki certifications. Paul provided her with martial arts instruction and methods to keep the water blue, without causing blue balls. Unfortunatley the techniques did not work, so Sofia gave Paul super-blue balls and took her co-op back. The reality is she want to be a Ninja with a penis.
... are you Sofia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream View Post
Hi Everyone,

Is this avatar better? Man this get's confusing here. Let's play a new game called who's going to book me next? Is there really a Chess players arena here?
Excellent Pic but nekkid is always better... post nekkid pics of your boobs... you will be very popular... really... No Chess players but plenty of Chest players...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women