Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2023, 01:42 AM   #61
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
No. It's a military thing. Strategic. Sir.
i get Israel's right to exist. what about Palestine's?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 05:38 AM   #62
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Yes, I've been known to say totally obnoxious things from time to time which I thought were hilarious but nobody else did.

I'm on your side on this issue, still I'm mostly going to bite my lip and keep my mouth shut. Some other board members are invested emotionally in this, for good reasons. A couple have posted that they served alongside the IDF, and have friends in Israel.

Anyway I wish these people would quit killing each other. They need a two state solution, a truly independent Palestine alongside Israel, where the two sides live in peace and work and trade with each other. But Hamas, Iran, Netanyahu and his coalition partners are hell set on preventing that from ever happening.
Since Iran is so invested, why don’t they just welcome the Palestinians. I’m sure there’s plenty of room to carve out a similar sized Palestinian state there. And no more killing. Problem solved.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 06:25 AM   #63
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
No. It's a military thing. Strategic. Sir.
I think it's all psychological. Geopolitically Israel no longer provides the U.S. any strategic value like it did during the Cold War.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 09:37 AM   #64
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Since Iran is so invested, why don’t they just welcome the Palestinians. I’m sure there’s plenty of room to carve out a similar sized Palestinian state there. And no more killing. Problem solved.
A Wall Street Journal editorial today makes that point. It's more relevant to Jackie's thread, so I'll post excerpts there.

As you know, Iran is Shia and Palestine is Sunni. And Shias and Sunnis historically have often been at each others throats. Which makes Iran's extreme interest in Palestinian rights curious.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 01:20 PM   #65
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Because it’s got nothing to do with Palestinian rights or Palestine. It’s got to do with the elimination of Israel.
Old 11-05-2023, 02:54 PM   #66
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
i get Israel's right to exist. what about Palestine's?

Of course! Why can't they co-exist? Hamas? Hamas is the extreme. Palestine and Palestinians need equal and sovereign rights. If not, why not?

Eliminate Hamas.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 05:23 PM   #67
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course! Why can't they co-exist? Hamas? Hamas is the extreme. Palestine and Palestinians need equal and sovereign rights. If not, why not?

Eliminate Hamas.
if you get a land for peace deal between Israel and the PA, you give Hamas and Islamic Jihad a choice: lay down your weapons, or face arrest by the PA with Israeli help as needed.

under Bibi, that's never going to happen. but Israel will face more attacks in the future. you can't kill Hamas; all you can do is negotiate a land for peace deal, or breed 3 new terrorists for every 1 you kill. that's what Israel is accomplishing now, and with our support. that's awful, un-American, and ultimately counterproductive, even to Israel's own goals.

what Bibi is hoping for is to expel all Palestinians from Gaza, the West Bank, and East Jerusalem, and ethnically cleanse them. that's a violation of international law and constitutes a war crime and a crime against humanity. maybe Jack Smith can prosecute Bibi and his henchman when he's finished putting Trump in prison. it's an easy case to win. problematically, we're all co-conspirators, many of us unwillingly so.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 05:54 PM   #68
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

0 X 3 = 0. If the innocent Palestinians wanna live and not keep dying, they’ll force the Hamas nuts out. But since they handed Hamas their local government that’s gonna be a difficult thing to do. Which means they’ll keep dying until they no longer exist.
Old 11-05-2023, 06:12 PM   #69
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
if you get a land for peace deal between Israel and the PA, you give Hamas and Islamic Jihad a choice: lay down your weapons, or face arrest by the PA with Israeli help as needed.

under Bibi, that's never going to happen. but Israel will face more attacks in the future. you can't kill Hamas; all you can do is negotiate a land for peace deal, or breed 3 new terrorists for every 1 you kill. that's what Israel is accomplishing now, and with our support. that's awful, un-American, and ultimately counterproductive, even to Israel's own goals.

what Bibi is hoping for is to expel all Palestinians from Gaza, the West Bank, and East Jerusalem, and ethnically cleanse them. that's a violation of international law and constitutes a war crime and a crime against humanity. maybe Jack Smith can prosecute Bibi and his henchman when he's finished putting Trump in prison. it's an easy case to win. problematically, we're all co-conspirators, many of us unwillingly so.
First: Great diplomacy. Good "talk".

Second: Obviously I'm not an expert or scholar on this. But even the scholars can't figure this shit out.

Third: I like the idea of arrest and/or detainment of Hamas leaders and co-conspirators. But, as you say, it needs the cooperation of IDF. Which won't happen.

That's why I like the idea of arrest. Not execution. Therefore, not leading to future Jihadists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
0 X 3 = 0. If the innocent Palestinians wanna live and not keep dying, they’ll force the Hamas nuts out. But since they handed Hamas their local government that’s gonna be a difficult thing to do. Which means they’ll keep dying until they no longer exist.

If the Palestinians wanted Hamas to run their state of affairs, I'm not sure what their fuckin' problem is. With the October 7th surprise attack that is.
Old 11-05-2023, 07:38 PM   #70
pxmcc
Valued Poster

wow a 2nd bs infraction. im out.

someone pm me if this forum gets a different mod.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 08:15 PM   #71
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

vaya con Dios amigo

the premise of your thread was false to begin with

thank you valued poster
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 08:43 PM   #72
eccieuser9500
BANNED

What'd I say?
Old 11-05-2023, 09:41 PM   #73
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your posts are all over the place, dude. Hell, you started this thread with your damn bio. If I was a mod, I would have given you points for that alone. This place doesn't need your political fucking whore board resume. LOL

Anyway, I don't even get what you are rambling on about half of the time. You may have a problem in this forum but trust me, the mod pointing you is not one of them.

As far the actual topic, I'll be honest, Muslim radicals disgust me. I really don't care what harm comes to them. Concerning the innocent people who are collateral damage, I'll just say, move to a better neighborhood because the people in your neighborhood will get you killed by no fault of your own other than guilt by association... unfortunately for the innocent, it is what it is.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 05:19 AM   #74
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:

THis ain't an airport... no need to announce your departure.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 11:55 AM   #75
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Daaaaamn!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women