Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2015, 01:35 PM   #61
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You obviously were tuned out of the real world in 1983, WE. How many needed to have died in Beirut to make you understand that Iran -- and its agents of terror, e.g., Hamas -- is an enemy to the U.S., WE?
Hamas is an offshoot of the muslim brotherhood, which was founded in Egypt in the 1920s. Hamas is Sunni, Iran is Shiite. They regard each other as heretics. I guess you were tuned out too.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 01:42 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Hamas is an offshoot of the muslim brotherhood, which was founded in Egypt in the 1920s. Hamas is Sunni, Iran is Shiite. They regard each other as heretics. I guess you were tuned out too.
Iran is Hamas' single greatest supporter with weapons and money, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. You were never tuned in, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Quote:
"Hamas is funded by Iran. It claims it is financed by donations, but the donations are nothing like what it receives from Iran. It doesn't amount to one fourth, one fifth, or even one percent of what [Hamas] gets from Iran."
http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2010/me_hamas0005_01_05.asp
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:05 PM   #63
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Iran is Hamas' single greatest supporter with weapons and money, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. You were never tuned in, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
what about Qatar and Turkey?
Old 02-24-2015, 02:29 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
what about Qatar and Turkey?
And how does your remark in any manner support WE's contention that Iran is a "peaceful nation", or factually refute that Iran supports Hamas with money and weapons, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?
Old 02-24-2015, 02:32 PM   #65
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
And how does your remark in any manner support WE's contention that Iran is a "peaceful nation", or factually refute that Iran supports Hamas with money and weapons, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?
Should we invade qatar and turkey? No, because we are on friendly terms with them. Until we aren't. My point is that shit shifts like the sands over there. One day we're friends, they next day we aren't. Are we a peaceful nation? We've actually dropped a bomb. Has Iran? Not that I'm aware of.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:34 PM   #66
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You obviously were tuned out of the real world in 1983, WE. How many needed to have died in Beirut to make you understand that Iran -- and its agents of terror, e.g., Hamas -- is an enemy to the U.S., WE?

Don't forget Iran spawned the bombing of the Jewish center in Buenos Aires in 1994. And the bombing of US troops in Saudi Arabia (Khobar towers) in 1996. Their proxy Hezbollah has done multiple bombings such as Bulgaria (Burgas resort) in 2012. Iran also plotted to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the US (at a DC restaurant) in 2011. They've been pulling this shit for over 30 years. And wimpyendowed trusts them with nukes? How willfully blind and delusional can you be?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:39 PM   #67
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

George W and Dick looked at their "axis of evil decided Iran, and North Korea were too mean so they invaded Iraq.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:39 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Should we invade qatar and turkey? No, because we are on friendly terms with them. Until we aren't. My point is that shit shifts like the sands over there. One day we're friends, they next day we aren't. Are we a peaceful nation? We've actually dropped a bomb. Has Iran? Not that I'm aware of.
You deflect, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and your current, deflecting tack neither defends WE's premise nor refutes the fact that Iran has proven itself to be an enemy to the U.S. for almost forty years now, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:35 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
George W and Dick looked at their "axis of evil decided Iran, and North Korea were too mean so they invaded Iraq.
LMAO!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 06:22 PM   #70
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 06:52 PM   #71
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
You need a lesson in middle east history- how many wars have Iran been involved in the last 30 years? What about U.S? Iran for the most part has kept to herself in the middle east and has not supported Al-Queada or ISIS- which have by far been the biggest aggressors of global terrorism. Iran was also the Northern alliance biggest supporter to over throw the Taliban before the U.S invasion.

If the Shah of Iran's family of cronies were still in power we wouldn't even be having this discussion. By the way, how to build a nuke is going to be as easy as baking a cake in the next 20 years or less as the technology and know how will be available and accessible to any non 3rd world country, but I guess you want the U.S to pick and choose who can build a nuke?

A nuclear Iran will be a good thing for the middle East. Iran has every right to defend it's borders against aggressors. There's a reason why India and Pakistan have never had full blown warfare- you know why? Because both have nukes and neither wants a nuclear conflict- nukes prevent wars-don't know why you didn't get the memo.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:15 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You need a lesson in middle east history- how many wars have Iran been involved in the last 30 years? What about U.S? Iran for the most part has kept to herself in the middle east and has not supported Al-Queada or ISIS- which have by far been the biggest aggressors of global terrorism. Iran was also the Northern alliance biggest supporter to over throw the Taliban before the U.S invasion.

If the Shah of Iran's family of cronies were still in power we wouldn't even be having this discussion. By the way, how to build a nuke is going to be as easy as baking a cake in the next 20 years or less as the technology and know how will be available and accessible to any non 3rd world country, but I guess you want the U.S to pick and choose who can build a nuke?

A nuclear Iran will be a good thing for the middle East. Iran has every right to defend it's borders against aggressors. There's a reason why India and Pakistan have never had full blown warfare- you know why? Because both have nukes and neither wants a nuclear conflict- nukes prevent wars-don't know why you didn't get the memo.
You're the one who didn't get the "memo", WE. Almost any "war" in that region you want to try to attribute to the U.S., WE, you'll find Iran listed among or supporting the adversaries.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:46 PM   #73
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
You're the one who didn't get the "memo", WE. Almost any "war" in that region you want to try to attribute to the U.S., WE, you'll find Iran listed among or supporting the adversaries.

You are sadly mistaken- look here- if you want to re- write history- please add a disclaimer that these are your findings and are not backed up by facts. I am giving you real history and you keep feeding me hypothetical bullshit.
What was Iran's role in the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait? Did Iran or Iraq start the Iran-Iraq conflict? What ties have Iran had to 9-11? What ties do Iran have to Al-Queada? Are the Afghanistan Taliban friends or enemies of Iran? What connections does Iran have with ISIS?

Keep spreading your filthy lies!!!!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:53 PM   #74
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
The last one doesn't even rhyme...
Old 02-25-2015, 06:37 PM   #75
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Interesting. By limiting centrifuges, we're actually giving them all they need to make a bomb.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...bomb-not-powe/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women