Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2022, 07:31 PM   #61
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Boy did I call it
No, no you didn't. Once again, you're putting on display the obvious fact that you don't know what "simp" and "WK" actually mean. You throw those words out there every-time someone tells you what's up. Simping and WK'ing are about caving to the begging from women or going out of your way to defend a chick in effort to gain their attention, maybe get some freebies, recognition or some shit. And none of that is waht you'll find on this thread, zilch. You get told off and all you can come up with is "you're a simp you dumb trick" or whatever. You're not "raw" as you like to think you are, you are childish with an adolescent approach to all your narratives.

And if you've moved from the Harry Hines track over to Stemmons Trail or Walnut Hill or wherever, cool story but they're all the same. But that's not the point. Point is, you're a street game hobbyist and have nothing to do with the online community but yet you're on here, on every thread and every forum (that you're allowed access to) always being confrontational and spittin teeth like you run the show or dictate the game and that's just not who you are, you're not the boss and you're out of your element here and that's just...facts.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 07:38 PM   #62
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:
Listen to this Karen, do you discuss me with your whores? Every whore you pay to fuck you? They won't see you woohoo, what a little Bee you turned out to be, only people with little money call others broke, what a classy trick you are. You drive around with spinners and gold teeth player trick? I'm not Mexican clown, try again

You're not beneath me player, you're a trick just like me, FYI: half the whores here started on BP/CL they don't become pros for posting on hooker sites, stop looking like a fool thinking you're gonna clown me, you're exposing your fake image rich boi

BB: you're worst than BOI, stay on your lane simp. I'll clown this trick wherever I choose to, you tricks are in my net now LMAO
Just calling it like I see it. You troll these boards constantly complaining about shit you can't afford to do. you say you "call it like you see it" but you really not seeing shit. just bumping your gums in a lifestyle that you don't have the funds for. We all have our financial limitations when it comes to this lifestyle, you are just bottom of the barrel and your comments show that. But you keep doing you boo.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 07:43 PM   #63
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

I think we all could use a hug
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 07:46 PM   #64
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I disabled my act for a short time for lack of being to able to advertise with adds , Then I returned back after being Encouraged to do so, After a few friends informed me that engaging in coed shows I'm still active and seeing clients in Dallas .
Marketing takes social engagement !

Has nothing to do with you at all, I know you talk sh8it on me, why, I have no ideal or do I care .
Sure makes you look like a Real Man calling women Names lol

Only drama comes from you sitting on here all day trolling after me and others.
Call me all your High Schools names you like I DON"T Give A FU*K .. Only person who got you banned OH2 was YOU

You have no power over me or any one on this site like you like think you do You Don't Run ECCIE, heck when was that last time you saw a real Provider off ECCIE ?
What I don't understand what you get out of degrading Women ?

I'm so Flattered you are always thinking about me and giving out free advertisement and I Thank you so much for it. that you can't go a day with out talking about me
The Crush Is So Thrilling

Don't ever see me bagging for shit on any site or saying it's slow .
I have a good rep of my service and my bank act shows it. What's in you Bank act ..
I'm never hurting to make money, as I know how to market myself, to the ones who like Who I'm .. Who Likes you BLM??
Do you have a real job ,don't seem like it as you are on ECCIE 24hr a day ?

Quote:
Are you a old fat whore that feel attacked? Let us know, I thought you disabled your account because you couldn't take the heat? Back during my ban LMAO, I didn't know I had that much power over you.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 07:55 PM   #65
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I disabled my act for a short time for lack of being to able to advertise with adds , Then I returned back after being Encouraged to do so, After a few friends informed me that engaging in coed shows I'm still active and seeing clients in Dallas .
Marketing takes social engagement !

Has nothing to do with you at all, I know you talk sh8it on me, why, I have no ideal or do I care .
Sure makes you look like a Real Man calling women Names lol

Only drama comes from you sitting on here all day trolling after me and others.
Call me all your High Schools names you like I DON"T Give A FU*K .. Only person who got you banned OH2 was YOU

You have no power over me or any one on this site like you like think you do You Don't Run ECCIE, heck when was that last time you saw a real Provider off ECCIE ?
What I don't understand what you get out of degrading Women ?

I'm so Flattered you are always thinking about me and giving out free advertisement and I Thank you so much for it. that you can't go a day with out talking about me
The Crush Is So Thrilling
I heard otherwise as I'm well connected on this site but I can't get into that, the banning we both know what you did, don't lie in here , i respect people that don't lie to me no matter what's said to me.

I learned a long time ago to respect people that tell you the truth, instead of the ones that tell you what you want to hear.

What's a real provider? Are you a real provider? You're far from my type, when's the last time you got a review? I haven't checked that's why I'm asking
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 07:56 PM   #66
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
I think we all could use a hug
I love you Man, not in a homo way
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 08:35 PM   #67
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oct 2022 review on TER ,should see my new okays on P411 or wait you can't as your not on a paying site .
I didn't lie I came with the facts to show the truth .

My TER Gina 38FF
TER ID: 115510
DATE APPEARANCE / PERFORMANCE
Oct-2022 8 - Really Hot / 8 - Went the extra mile
might go read them if you have act
I'm sure you heard some gossip (oh look who's gossiping now )

But I Thank You for asking about my new reviews it's so flattering

Quote:
I heard otherwise as I'm well connected on this site but I can't get into that, the banning we both know what you did, don't lie in here , i respect people that don't lie to me no matter what's said to me.

I learned a long time ago to respect people that tell you the truth, instead of the ones that tell you what you want to hear.

What's a real provider? Are you a real provider? You're far from my type, when's the last time you got a review? I haven't checked that's why I'm asking
Old 12-18-2022, 08:39 PM   #68
BLM69
Valued Poster

Didn't you P411 account get banned/disabled lately? Must of took some back and forth emailing staff begging to reinstate it 😂

I got some screenshots if staff will allow me to post up to put your classy hooker fake lies to rest, you know I don't open my mouth unless I have receipts.

Oh shit "really hot and 8" you made my night with that nonsense
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 08:49 PM   #69
Jade1979
TheRealEricaEngland

User ID: 118387
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That would be a WK ads update for OH2 and PP, I always know when OH2 is down, we get them sites ambassadors and drama hookers back active on eccie 😂
🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Jade1979 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 09:03 PM   #70
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My act is good

P411 System Id: P21483

Quote:
Didn't you P411 account get banned/disabled lately? Must of took some back and forth emailing staff begging to reinstate it ��

I got some screenshots if staff will allow me to post up to put your classy hooker fake lies to rest, you know I don't open my mouth unless I have receipts.

Oh shit "really hot and 8" you made my night with that nonsense
Old 12-18-2022, 09:06 PM   #71
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can only log onto Oh2 with my cellphone using Puffin. I tried to log on to it with Puffin on my computer, won't happen. Then it took forever to load and still kept pushing the proceed anyway B.S.

I can't make a Tryst profile, trying to sign up and keep hitting a
block with the process on the user info. Really frustrating.

I'm Team LustyBustyGina38FF. Gina, you are awesome.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 09:09 PM   #72
KitKatt62
Nymphobrainiac

User ID: 443882
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wtf was this thread originally about anyway? I been reading this all evening instead of watching Netflix.
KitKatt62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 09:12 PM   #73
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
My act is good

P411 System Id: P21483
Good for now until your next suspension, something tells me you won't be able to beg a second time.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 09:48 PM   #74
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

might have someone go look for the you Gossiper!
I didn't have to beg lol I proved what I needed to and had it back
If I did something so wrong no amount of begging is getting my act back,,
Now how many times have you been banned from ECCIE ?
But thanks for being so so worried about me .. and thinking of me .

Quote:
Good for now until your next suspension, something tells me you won't be able to beg a second time.
Old 12-18-2022, 09:52 PM   #75
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey love what kind help you need with tryst? can call me maybe I can help
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
I can only log onto Oh2 with my cellphone using Puffin. I tried to log on to it with Puffin on my computer, won't happen. Then it took forever to load and still kept pushing the proceed anyway B.S.

I can't make a Tryst profile, trying to sign up and keep hitting a
block with the process on the user info. Really frustrating.

I'm Team LustyBustyGina38FF. Gina, you are awesome.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women