Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2013, 01:19 AM   #61
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hi, Münchausenman! The night orderly left the computer open again, didn't he? Better get back to your room, you know how you reacted last time they had to use restraints.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:24 AM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The Challenger jokes might be funny but I served on the ship that fished the remains out of the ocean. The bodies were kept on the reefer deck and shuttle parts were in the hangar bay and flight deck. You do know that they were alive when they hit the water... funny right?
+1

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM   #63
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I don't hate the Jews, I hate that they depend on us for everything . Let them fuckers fight it out and let us do business with the winner!
That's what we have done. Israel is what? 6-0? 7-0? since independence?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I do hate cocksuckers like JD that worry more about Jews than their own citizens. You think the Jews care more about us than their own damn countrymen? Fuc no, JD ought to move to Israel.
I like the fact they usually only want equipment and money. Due to the circumstances they have lived and died under, I think they are entitled to a wide latitude of actions and reactions.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:07 AM   #64
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hi, Münchausenman! The night orderly left the computer open again, didn't he? Better get back to your room, you know how you reacted last time they had to use restraints.
No, doesn't ring a bell. The only reactions I remember was your first one as you were being force fed my cock and then your violent reaction to having it taken away from you.
So did the Dumbest Ass have a comment on the story or is this your self-humiliating way of getting to partake of your pacifier again?

Not that I care.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:24 AM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The Challenger jokes might be funny but I served on the ship that fished the remains out of the ocean. The bodies were kept on the reefer deck and shuttle parts were in the hangar bay and flight deck. You do know that they were alive when they hit the water... funny right?
JD....you miss the point. What may be funny to some, might not be so to others.

Are you for limiting jokes in this country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

I like the fact they usually only want equipment and money. Due to the circumstances they have lived and died under, I think they are entitled to a wide latitude of actions and reactions.

We disagree Munch...let them buy wtf they want. History is full of tribes that have had it hard. Native Indians in this country come to mind.

Further more the only reason we really do anything in that region is for moneyed oil interests.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:39 AM   #66
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Where does it say that I want to limit jokes? That's right! I didn't say it or write it. I was merely saying that some things will mark YOU as an insensitive boob of the first order. Making jokes about the Holocaust is one such thing as there are many descendants of the survivors walking around in this country.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:48 AM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default "Fuc'em if they can't take a joke

Quote:
Where does it say that I want to limit jokes? That's right! I didn't say it or write it. I was merely saying that some things will mark YOU as an insensitive boob of the first order. Making jokes about the Holocaust is one such thing as there are many descendants of the survivors walking around in this country.
I just asked...as I have said earlier in this thread not all jokes are funny to all people.

That is why one of my favorite slogans is, "Fuc'em if they can't take a joke!"

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/11031097/n...ttle-disaster/
What's less clear is whether they were conscious. If the cabin depressurized (as seems likely), the crew would have had difficulty breathing. In the words of the final report by fellow astronauts, the crew “possibly but not certainly lost consciousness,” even though a few of the emergency air bottles (designed for escape from a smoking vehicle on the ground) had been activated.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women