Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48278
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2017, 09:01 AM   #61
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
TRJR opened this cesspool and it looks like the dick-swinging repetitive posters proved his point.
They definitely did. To the OP, well said!! The old days will be missed, but it's not all bad, I would just focus on the good rather than reminisce about the past.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 11:59 AM   #62
Pappysweets
Pimping on a budget

Encounters: 81

I tend to side with the guy who contributes over the poster who does not. I'm not against someone who doesn't do reviews but this is what this site is about, getting information about potential providers. I respect the guy sticking his dick in the line of duty and saving the rest of us from jumping on the grenade. Whatever you think of the high reviewers, you gotta respect guys like Abe, damaaan and You and Me and especially the Bp mongers. Their info comes in very handy.
Pappysweets is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:29 PM   #63
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I've learned to live by Clayton Williams' advice, and to just lay back and enjoy it.
Always had you figured for a top, not a bottom. Oh, well.

Two other thoughts: From what I have observed, most of the drama originates, and most of the eight-letter-word-for-jerks and idiots appear to reside east of 360. Maybe there's something in the Dallas County water.

Second, don't ignore the Ignore feature. Once someone has demonstrated repeatedly that he or she has little of any positive value to contribute here, why continue to give him or her an audience, and why risk the temptation of getting into a wrestling match with a pig? Don't feed the trolls.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:39 PM   #64
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well said my friend...

Ringo has been around longer than the ASPD days and is a well respected member of this Hobby Community.

I've known this man for a very long time and he is a close, dear friend of mine. I agree with everything said.
Some of you idiots could take advice and a lesson in Hobby Etiquette from him as well as some of the other gentleman that have been around long enough to know this is suppose to be fun, not a drama shit show!

Love you TRJR!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:52 PM   #65
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Ringo has been around longer than the ASPD days and is a well respected member of this Hobby Community.

I've known this man for a very long time and he is a close, dear friend of mine. I agree with everything said.
Some of you idiots could take advice and a lesson in Hobby Etiquette from him as well as some of the other gentleman that have been around long enough to know this is suppose to be fun, not a drama shit show!

Love you TRJR!
Not sure I would want to be known as the king of tricks as long as he's been in the game, What exactly is Hobby Etiquette?

Please give us a list to follow for the ones that don't know these unwritten rules. I'm having a blast in this hobby btw, getting everything I want when I want with women who stay away from drama
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:32 PM   #66
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
as well as some of the other gentleman that have been around long enough to know this is suppose to be fun, not a drama shit show!

Love you TRJR!
Wasn't his post a "drama shit show"? It really didn't serve much purpose other than to start a little drama.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:51 PM   #67
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Johnny Ringo sounds like an educated man. Some drama kings and queens could do well to grasp what he is saying.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:53 PM   #68
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I miss the old days, too, but the world has changed, particularly how we interact. Society isn't going back to that simpler time, and neither will the hobby. Gotta learn to accept and adapt, or leave it altogether.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #69
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Yep.....

There is Strength in Silence !
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:41 PM   #70
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I have literally pissed on a "well respected, long time" member of the hobby community when he was passed out by his car in the parking lot once...

It was awesome...

I trolled the obituary of a "long time member" of these boards after he blew his own head off...

I LOL'd...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:44 PM   #71
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think a variety of clean, hassle free pussy and a pretty faces are sometimes worth using eccie to get.

Everything else is irrelevant.
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:48 PM   #72
casey_carlin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally understand this and feel the same way. Just the way the guys contact and interact when they are supposed to be interested in visiting with you is way different than what I used to experience back in the old days.

And finally someone that would remember me posted

Casey
casey_carlin is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:55 PM   #73
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Johnny Ringo sounds like an educated man. Some drama kings and queens could do well to grasp what he is saying.
Fucking post of the year. Doc saying that to Johnny - perfect timing Doc.

If anyone doesn't get the reference I truly feel sorry for them.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:21 PM   #74
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Fucking post of the year. Doc saying that to Johnny - perfect timing Doc.

If anyone doesn't get the reference I truly feel sorry for them.

Problem is: Now he knows he hates him. Heh, hopefully he won't start trolling him here now.

To the OP!!! I was on ASPD when I was in H-town, and pretty young. I'm about middle aged now, and I've taken long breaks along the way. And I've really been surprised at the changes when I've come back. I feel I'm kinda perched in the middle, seeing both times. But when it comes to drama, I couldn't agree with you more. Period.

Hang in there old man, you'll be alright. And I'm right back here behind you.

Regards,
LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:26 PM   #75
SoleMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey_carlin View Post
Totally understand this and feel the same way. Just the way the guys contact and interact when they are supposed to be interested in visiting with you is way different than what I used to experience back in the old days.

And finally someone that would remember me posted

Casey
I remember you Casey!

Please know that there are still some good guys lurking around on here. Welcome back!
SoleMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women