Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70542
biomed161526
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48009
pyramider46370
bambino40667
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-20-2010, 05:54 PM   #61
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually when Houston Dream Girls was on it I did. This is news to me....Enough LD does it not get old to you? You complain about the "drama" but your stir it up.........Make up your mind...If your going to stir the pot don't complain...
Old 09-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #62
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

classic hooktard
Old 09-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #63
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

No it's not enough, until you STFU and go back from whatever rock you climbed from under. You're lying through your teeth. Never had it, never will. You stir up shit all day and then when someone questions you about something all of a sudden it's "drama" and "enough of this already". No, run anarchy like you've been doing for the past couple of weeks. Don't get docile now, because as long as you keep annoying my people and stirring up bullshit, I WILL NEVER LET IT GO. I WILL BE ON YOUR ASS LIKE WHITE ON RICE. So you make the decision, CHILL OUT OR BE CALLED OUT ON YOUR LIES EVERY CHANCE I GET. I'm just as talented as you, I can post and f*ck at the same time.

Hit the RTM button now

Old 09-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #64
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
. I WILL BE ON YOUR ASS LIKE WHITE ON RICE.

why's it gotta be white?

Lol!

On a serious note..... it is rather odd, that ther is an immense amount of confrontation when things are said one way and assumed one way...... Then when there is factual evidence (beyond simply hearsay) that the tone of conversation of some turns to a "turn the page" and "I don't wanna stir the pot".........

I didn't have anyone in particular or specifically in mind..... just an overview of things I suppose.......

Off to do better things now.......... play nice kids!

JaD
Old 09-20-2010, 06:26 PM   #65
Millennium Man
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default Come on Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
Any pics of said alleged ass...
I agree you should strut your stuff on here like you did in the 60's! Walk it out and work it out baby girl!

I have P411 and I screened through with AD just fine. I got in p411 with my provider ok's and got a freebie account! I still use it for screening though, I know some of the girls before I got on the board were sharing accounts out in Dallas, so I don't know what the big deal is. Seems like cock blocking but whatever - just pop that ass on our screen it'll be ok XXX.

Thank Luxury Daphne for starting a thread saying use P411 at your own risk.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nasty_half_naked_old_lady.jpg (45.5 KB, 110 views)
Old 09-20-2010, 06:34 PM   #66
Millennium Man
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Don't get docile now, because as long as you keep annoying my people and stirring up bullshit, I WILL NEVER LET IT GO.

Hit the RTM button now

Is this pic from your showcase?

What's this "my people" homegirl? Are you the spokesperson for everyone on this board? Do you own the people who post on here or think that everyone on this board cares what you thinck? You think your going to start a movement and free the slaves?

Get over it...quit cockblocking.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #67
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I

Quote:
No it's not enough, until you STFU and go back from whatever rock you climbed from under. You're lying through your teeth. Never had it, never will. You stir up shit all day and then when someone questions you about something all of a sudden it's "drama" and "enough of this already". No, run anarchy like you've been doing for the past couple of weeks. Don't get docile now, because as long as you keep annoying my people and stirring up bullshit, I WILL NEVER LET IT GO. I WILL BE ON YOUR ASS LIKE WHITE ON RICE. So you make the decision, CHILL OUT OR BE CALLED OUT ON YOUR LIES EVERY CHANCE I GET. I'm just as talented as you, I can post and f*ck at the same time.

Hit the RTM button now

I will do what I want when I want....Please leave your showcase pics out of this...show some dignity....HOMEBOY, LADYBOY, whatever your calling yourself now.

I'll be on your ass too.....don't you forget that one!
Old 09-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #68
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium Man View Post
I agree you should strut your stuff on here like you did in the 60's! Walk it out and work it out baby girl!

I have P411 and I screened through with AD just fine. I got in p411 with my provider ok's and got a freebie account! I still use it for screening though, I know some of the girls before I got on the board were sharing accounts out in Dallas, so I don't know what the big deal is. Seems like cock blocking but whatever - just pop that ass on our screen it'll be ok XXX.

WOW!!!

Do you pay attention to the words that come out of your mouth?!?

Check your self sir! I'm sure that Gina has better things to do than to comment on that verbal Diarrhea, but that is about as ignorant a set of sentences I think I have read on here all day! And thats saying something........ So what IS your P411 handle? I'm sure Gina and others would LOVE To know! I hope you don't have this BS MM handle associated with it...... I'm just saying!

The banter back and forth is one thing...... lack of respect for WELL respected members is a whole other!!!

Like others have said before me...... better to be thought of as a silent moron, then to continue to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

WOW!!!

JaD
Old 09-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #69
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

What's this "my people" homegirl? Are you the spokesperson for everyone on this board? Do you own the people who post on here or think that everyone on this board cares what you thinck? You think your going to start a movement and free the slaves?

Get over it...quit cockblocking.

Quote:

Troll, get over yourself.. you don't have p411 either...LIAR!! Just another weak attempt by sofia to deflect attention from her failure... TFF
Old 09-20-2010, 06:48 PM   #70
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

JaD: I keep getting this mental picture of these 3 or 4 people sitting in a room each of them at computer just typing away screaming at each other sh*t like:

" Did you see that post?" and then "Yeah I got it you answer the other one"..." Whoa somebody grab that one quick!"... UH- OH, "We're really starting to piss 'em off now! Type faster, hurry up. We're losin' 'em!!" LOL
Old 09-20-2010, 06:48 PM   #71
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream View Post
I will do what I want when I want....Please leave your showcase pics out of this...show some dignity....HOMEBOY, LADYBOY, whatever your calling yourself now.

I'll be on your ass too.....don't you forget that one!
Oh, I'm shaking my fucking stillettos!

Old 09-20-2010, 06:53 PM   #72
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
WOW!!!

Do you pay attention to the words that come out of your mouth?!?

Check your self sir! I'm sure that Gina has better things to do than to comment on that verbal Diarrhea, but that is about as ignorant a set of sentences I think I have read on here all day! And thats saying something........ So what IS your P411 handle? I'm sure Gina and others would LOVE To know! I hope you don't have this BS MM handle associated with it...... I'm just saying!

The banter back and forth is one thing...... lack of respect for WELL respected members is a whole other!!!

Like others have said before me...... better to be thought of as a silent moron, then to continue to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

WOW!!!

JaD

Because one fail pic for these two is not enough... the blue water must be creeping up into her computer..

Old 09-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #73
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
JaD: I keep getting this mental picture of these 3 or 4 people sitting in a room each of them at computer just typing away screaming at each other sh*t like:

" Did you see that post?" and then "Yeah I got it you answer the other one"..." Whoa somebody grab that one quick!"... UH- OH, "We're really starting to piss 'em off now! Type faster, hurry up. We're losin' 'em!!" LOL

No, No Hitta!!!

I'm too smart to fall for THAT one!!! I'm not getting into this mess!! Lmao!!

Imma just sit back..... watch... and LAUGH!!

I'm in the front row!!!

JaD
Old 09-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #74
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

remember that TV commercial..........." Whoa, I must be on the front row!" And his seats were in the nosebleed section? I can't thinck of his name but he was a sportcaster. Thinck it was a Miller Lite commercial..........
Old 09-20-2010, 07:07 PM   #75
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I quit being annoyed by sofia/AD a long time ago.. now she's funny and pathetic beyond belief. Not to mention desperate as hell.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women