Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162086
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453181
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48261
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37160
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2014, 05:26 PM   #61
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The OP needs to go for it ... what could possibly go wrong?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:55 PM   #62
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

How will you handle it when she cancels a date?
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:43 PM   #63
Exithere
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post

....just like everyone else, post an alert
Exithere is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:32 AM   #64
chacal7781
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default 50/50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
Here is a little secret... No one truly cares. No one truly feels jealous. Some may feel curious, but that's probably it.

What you and her do with your lives is your business. You too shouldn't give a fuck about a community that has fucked the woman that you are about to fake it with until you make it... That shit doesn't matter. It should not matter to you or her.

Have fun with it while it lasts. Nothing lasts forever.
+1...

Since you ask...I guess we are putting in our 0.02.

Chances that it will work out = chances that it wont, 50/50....

Live your life, don't worry about what others think....but if you have to ask...well...not a good sign...if it is going to work it will work no matter what.

C
chacal7781 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 01:38 AM   #65
MGS198
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
MGS198 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:58 AM   #66
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:40 PM   #67
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just because we are in the hobby as either a provider or hobbiest doesn't mean that we don't have feelings and need real love.
Sex is sex, that doesn't mean that we end up falling for our clients. And if we truly enjoy what we do, it doesn't mean that we want our SO any less. Some of us may want the SO even more. ;-)
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:13 PM   #68
colt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Never Works Out NS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
Been there done that.....never works out
I

Of all the replies this one made me laugh till I cried. Yep, and do you know how many divorce lawyers there are?

There is a better than 50% chance it won't work out even if they met a church, they were both virgins etc.

You only go round once opportunity only knocks once, its the ride not the destination, grab on and enjoy it while it lasts. What don't kill you only makes you stronger.

You shall not be the cash cow, let her spend more than you as it is written
Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you. For every three calls or texts, give her two back. Three declarations of love earn two in return. Three gifts; two nights out. Give her two displays of affection and stop until she has answered with three more. When she speaks, you reply with fewer words. When she emotes, you emote less. The idea behind the golden ratio is twofold — it establishes your greater value by making her chase you, and it demonstrates that you have the self-restraint to avoid getting swept up in her personal dramas. Refraining from reciprocating everything she does for you in equal measure instills in her the proper attitude of belief in your higher status. In her deepest loins it is what she truly wants.
colt is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:58 PM   #69
Chincho
BANNED

Encounters: 1

^ what are the chances of success if you get married by Elvis in a drive thru window out in Vegas?
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:52 PM   #70
NavyManSA2004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

In Oahu my "semi-GF" was a mamasan for a strip club/massage parlor. It was on-off for about 3 years. She worked every day, from noon-2am (didn't trust anybody with her $$ or her club), so our relationship was nearly solely in the club (some morning breakfasts before I dropped her off for the rest of the day). I befriended her early - started more as a friend then lover, and yes I did spend a sizable amount of $$$ in her place. then again, I'd spend it somewhere anyhow - and the fringe benefits of that specific relationship was memorable. Left on good terms - heard she's still managing a club on the island....
NavyManSA2004 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 06:02 PM   #71
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt View Post

You shall not be the cash cow, let her spend more than you as it is written
Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you. For every three calls or texts, give her two back. Three declarations of love earn two in return. Three gifts; two nights out. Give her two displays of affection and stop until she has answered with three more. When she speaks, you reply with fewer words. When she emotes, you emote less. The idea behind the golden ratio is twofold — it establishes your greater value by making her chase you, and it demonstrates that you have the self-restraint to avoid getting swept up in her personal dramas. Refraining from reciprocating everything she does for you in equal measure instills in her the proper attitude of belief in your higher status. In her deepest loins it is what she truly wants.
Sounds like a great way to make her slowly resent you more and more for not "loving" her enough. Then she will dump you or cheat to feel appreciated.

If this guy really wants to make a go of it then I suggest he is free and easy with affection WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER. The 2:3 ratio should be adhered to for texts/calls while in a relationship. Small gifts (20 dollars or less) are perfectly ok to give whenever YOU feel like it but save large purchases for further down the road.

To the OP: Has she given you her real name and shared information about her personal life? Do you have her REAL phone number? Will she spend time with you with no money being exchanged? Think about these questions.

Her waiting on you to make the moves might be either be her being "old fashioned" and letting the guy be the aggressive one or just a working girl letting her client set the boundaries. Without more information I can't make a judgement on what this is.

Go for it if when ya'll hang out off-the-clock she's super friendly and flirty...if she won't hang out off the clock you have your answer.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:29 PM   #72
Driver420
Gaining Momentum

Smh....... Some people can see the train on the tracks till its 2 feet in front of them, good luck dude,
Driver420 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:28 PM   #73
colt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
Sounds like a great way to make her slowly resent you more and more for not "loving" her enough. Then she will dump you or cheat to feel appreciated.
The only expression of love is thru giving gifs of monetary value.

You missed the punch line

In her deepest loins it is what she truly wants.

If he follows your advise he is just like every other chump out there desperate for some ass.

This ones for you SAangel27: It is why you dump nice guys that bend over backwards and shower you with gifts.

If you allow a woman to make the rules she will resent you with a seething contempt even a rapist cannot inspire. The strongest woman and the most strident feminist wants to be led by, and to submit to, a more powerful man. Polarity is the core of a healthy loving relationship. She does not want the prerogative to walk all over you with her capricious demands and mercurial moods. Her emotions are a hurricane, her soul a saboteur. Think of yourself as a bulwark against her tempest. When she grasps for a pillar to steady herself against the whipping winds or yearns for an authority figure to foil her worst instincts, it is you who has to be there… strong, solid, unshakeable and immovable.
colt is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:51 PM   #74
Chincho
BANNED

Encounters: 1

^ sounds like you read those alpha dating websites, thing is you gotta be gaming a girl that is not only about games herself but fucked enough to tolerate that shit. Who wants a weak ass vulnerable woman?
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:23 PM   #75
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Colt,

All people are attracted to different attributes. You just described the attributes of the peron YOU are attracted to. People and relationships cannot/shouldn't be represented by a cookie-cutter model (since everyone is different). I think that communication and honesty makes for a great relationship (if the parties involved are a match in the first place), but unfortunately, our human condition doesn't always allow that. For reasons ingrained in us, we lie, cheat, do things that hurt our loved ones, we are selfish, etc, etc...

Some of us are wildly attracted to partners will trigger in us terrific highs and horrible lows, and ignore those that are less passionate, but more level headed. The important thing, I think is to know yourself before you jump in completely.

Date, have fun, and try things out. Just guard yourself a little bit so if you fall, the fall won't be too hard when you hit the ground (can you tell that I have intimacy issues?).
Guest081519 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women