Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60321
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2024, 04:55 PM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
I would not trade for Fields. If you believe in Wilson, Fields won't play this year and then you have to decide on his 5th year without him playing.

Bring in Dobbs or Tannehill, draft a mid-round QB and re-assess next year.

I believe they need all their draft picks.
I would bring in Fields. Let them compete for QB1. If Wilson wins, fine. But you would know what Fields is. 21 million for a QB in today’s NFL is nothing.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 05:10 PM   #62
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1769131145688461483?s=46

Right or wrong. Fields is coming here. I like it. We had to do something and I didn’t see anything else that made a lot of sense. Great upside. Maybe put in a couple packages to use his legs.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 05:16 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

I wanted Fields before they grabbed Wilson. He’ll be the future QB. If not sometime this year.

They basically traded Pickett for Fields. A steal IMHO

https://x.com/kdpomp/status/17691334...0AMolspcYxY9QA

I guess they could draft another QB or just bring Dobbs back at #3 QB

I’m kinda shocked Rooney finally woke up. Kahn is making great moves. I think Tomlin was told to stand down on roster moves.
Old 03-16-2024, 05:51 PM   #64
bambino
Valued Poster

What a steal. A 2025 6th round pick that could be a 4rth based on playing time. Omar owns the Bears. Claypool trade that turned into JPJr. Now this Fields.

https://x.com/theponiexpress/status/...0AMolspcYxY9QA

He can fly. Put him and Wilson in the backfield as a package.
Old 03-16-2024, 05:57 PM   #65
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I wo Der if u would have went to Vegas a month ago bet that both Wilson and fields would be steelers...what would those odds have been?
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 06:03 PM   #66
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Steelers are going to bring Russell Wilson in next week for talks with the intent to sign him. So much for all this confidence talk about KP.

https://x.com/alex_kozora/status/176...0AMolspcYxY9QA

I’d rather see Fields, but Wilson is an upgrade at a low cost. Wilson and his wife have a business connection to Acrisure.
The first post in this thread. I should have went to Vegas.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:07 PM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Steelers trade Kenny!!!!

https://x.com/kdpomp/status/17687135...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Trade for Fields now.
I posted this last week.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:21 PM   #68
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
35 years old in today's NFL is not "geriatric" for a QB, by any means. He has at least 2 more years left in the tank, and probably closer to 5. To put it in perspective, if Russell ends up playing as long as Brady did, that would be 8 more seasons.

Kirk Cousins is the same age as Wilson, and he just got a 4-year deal after coming back from major surgery. Since they aren't allowed to hit QBs (or anyone) like they used to anymore, they can play a lot longer - and at a high level.

Russell isn't the "long term" solution the Steelers need, but he's good enough to keep them in the hunt for another Super Bowl over the next few years while they find one.
Not only is he geriatric, but he’s also a lousy qb and a rabble rouser that was just paid 90 million to go away. If they needed to plug a hole, at least get someone decent instead of an open box special.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 06:28 PM   #69
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Not only is he geriatric, but he’s also a lousy qb and a rabble rouser that was just paid 90 million to go away. If they needed to plug a hole, at least get someone decent instead of an open box special.
Wilson had a good year in 2023. 26tds/8 ints. 20tds in the red zone, one INT. I don’t know who you’re listening to, but Wilson had a really good year despite playing on a bad team and a HC who hated him. He beat Maholmes and Josh Allen. Kirk Cousins signed for 45 million, is the same age as Wilson and has only won 1 playoff game. And coming off a torn Achilles. Wilson has a far better resume and only cost the Steers 1.2 million. They pay the janitor that much. I hate to tell ya J, but you’re wrong. Facts are facts.
Old 03-16-2024, 07:16 PM   #70
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Oh I hope he does well, it’s been too long since they’ve been what I consider an elite team. My issue is that he’s not a viable long term solution, like putting a bandaid on a bullet hole.
Old 03-16-2024, 07:46 PM   #71
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh I hope he does well, it’s been too long since they’ve been what I consider an elite team. My issue is that he’s not a viable long term solution, like putting a bandaid on a bullet hole.
He might be. He’s a health freak like Brady. He’s never had a major injury. He was drafted by two MLB teams and spent time in the Rangers farm system. The guys an elite athlete. He is quirky. But on the field he’s a competitor and a winner.Hes been to 2 SBs and won one. It will be interesting with Fields competing. Wilson only has a year contract. I feel a lot more confident in the Steelers QB room now. And it’s on the cheap. They can bring in more quality players.

My opinion is they brought Fields in for the long term. Wilson wants to ball out and sign another big contract. Why would he only sign a one year contract. Most insiders thought he would want a 3yr deal.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:42 PM   #72
Jacuzzme
BANNED

I guess we’re gonna find out.

These contracts are crazy. Wilson is guaranteed 90 million over the next two years. I’d play it out and quit. Why even risk trashing your body after that. Buy a ranch in Montana, live of interest and chill for 40 years.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:11 PM   #73
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Regardless or irr-regardless of what happens - at least
the Steelers Managers are starting to LISTEN to their barrack
of supporters and GET SOME PLAYERS!

They shit inside their-own bed with the QB situation and result
last season, and surely heard their "fan base" Loud and Clear!

... Nice to FINALLY see that happen!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 01:11 AM   #74
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Wilson threw more TDs last season, at age 34, than Kenny will throw in his entire NFL career. Guaranteed.

Wilson is a massive upgrade for the Steelers at the QB position. He's a 9-time Pro Bowler, a SB champion and a future Hall of Famer.

Go ahead and disparage the guy all you want. You also believed Bradshaw when he said Kenny will be a Steelers legend one day. I'm not really putting too much stock in any further opinions you have on the matter.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 01:15 AM   #75
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol. Pickett won't even be the starter.
I posted this when the Steelers QB room consisted of Kenny Pickett and Mason Rudolph. I never would have guessed neither of them would be here today, and we'd get both Wilson and Fields, but I was sure KP wasn't going to be QB1.

Lo and behold, common sense has prevailed.
tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women