Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #61
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hey, WW. How many Tea Partiers have co-sponsored or committed to voting for S. 2175/H.R. 5936? I'd like to know.

https://ssl.capwiz.com/aclu/issues/a...4ndaa_redirect

what do I win ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #62
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Why do you refuse to answer questions put to you?

I will answer for you:

When push comes to shove, the LP isn't about protecting rights, but protecting choices............the LP doesn't give a damn about individual rights !

Here is your own LP leader saying so..

http://www.lp.org/blogs/staff/lp-cha...ividual-choice
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #63
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why should I answer your question, when you refuse to answer mine? LOL! I asked first, answer mine, and I will answer yours. It's so simple. Just try it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:49 PM   #64
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Another question for COG: what's the LP position on late term abortions? An awful act of murder that even Ron Paul can't stand.

I can understand why he left the LP.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ok. You aren't going to answer my question. You want to change the subject. Well have fun playing with yourself.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #66
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Whirlaway, you are right Abortion is the epitome of the conflict between individual liberty and individual choice. It is an Achilles heel for liberty minded individuals. It is in my mind the one issue that can not be answered by the liberty minded community. I believe this to be true because there is no correct answer from a liberty standing. Either choice violates the right of a person. This is because pregnancy is the ONLY thing in all of humanity where two peoples rights coexist at the exact same time and the exact same place. I challenge anyone to disprove that. That is why you get an issue like Ron Paul being against Abortion, while the Libertarian Party as a platform is pro choice. This was not what drove Ron Paul away, just a difference of opinion.

The argument for and against this issue can be made from a liberty standpoint and be valid.

In my opinion, questions of liberty all boil down to a simple thing, Your rights end where mine begin or vice versa. Since this issue is the only one where both rights occupy the same space, it can not be solved by logic there-go making it a poor contradiction to the original topic or the second or third involved in this post.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #67
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Gary Johnson on abortion. (Even though you refuse to answer my question, i will answer yours. Why? I'm just that kind of guy!

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
  • Don't require insurers to provide birth control. (May 2012)
  • No federal funding for stem cell research. (Jan 2012)
  • Women's right to choose until fetal viability. (Jun 2011)
  • Right to choose up until viability of the fetus. (May 2011)
  • Leave the decision up to the woman. (Jan 2001)
The decision belongs to the woman up until the fetus is viable. Also, no federal funding for abortions or stem cell research.

I actually disagree with Johnson a little on this one. I'd leave the whole matter up to the states. There is no mention of abortion in the Constitution, but since the SCOTUS has ruled, Johnson's position makes sense. The choice should be up to the woman, her doctor, her God, and those she loves and trusts.

Now, how many Tea Partiers have signed on to repeal the offensive language from the NDAA? Or are you going to continue to dodge the question?
Old 06-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #68
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gary Johnson on abortion. (Even though you refuse to answer my question, i will answer yours. Why? I'm just that kind of guy!

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
  • Don't require insurers to provide birth control. (May 2012)
  • No federal funding for stem cell research. (Jan 2012)
  • Women's right to choose until fetal viability. (Jun 2011)
  • Right to choose up until viability of the fetus. (May 2011)
  • Leave the decision up to the woman. (Jan 2001)
The decision belongs to the woman up until the fetus is viable. Also, no federal funding for abortions or stem cell research.

I actually disagree with Johnson a little on this one. I'd leave the whole matter up to the states. There is no mention of abortion in the Constitution, but since the SCOTUS has ruled, Johnson's position makes sense. The choice should be up to the woman, her doctor, her God, and those she loves and trusts.

Now, how many Tea Partiers have signed on to repeal the offensive language from the NDAA? Or are you going to continue to dodge the question?

no more than were elected in Nov 09.

chill
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #69
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Just want a number, CBJ7. I thought Whirly would know it. He's the Tea Party expert.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #70
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

COG'S HOT AIR OF NOTHINGNESS OVER NDAA DETENTIONS..

From the respected Heritage Foundation :

After much angst and misinformation centering around the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012, the Heritage Foundation has done an extensive analysis and addresses the key concern that U.S.citizens can be indefinitely detained without due process.

The conclusion, according to Charles D. Stimson, a Senior Legal Fellow in the Center for Legal & Judicial Studies at Heritage who served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Detainee Affairs (2006–2007)?

“Those claims are false.”

The report goes on to detail that the NDAA “has not impacted the conditions under which a U.S. citizen may (or may not) be detained and… the Act does not allow for prosecutions of us citizens by military commissions..

THE SKY ISN'T FALLING ...THE SKY ISN'T FALLING....

http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...of-us-citizens
Old 06-26-2012, 11:10 PM   #71
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post
Whirlaway, you are right Abortion is the epitome of the conflict between individual liberty and individual choice. It is an Achilles heel for liberty minded individuals. It is in my mind the one issue that can not be answered by the liberty minded community. I believe this to be true because there is no correct answer from a liberty standing. Either choice violates the right of a person. This is because pregnancy is the ONLY thing in all of humanity where two peoples rights coexist at the exact same time and the exact same place. I challenge anyone to disprove that. That is why you get an issue like Ron Paul being against Abortion, while the Libertarian Party as a platform is pro choice. This was not what drove Ron Paul away, just a difference of opinion.

The argument for and against this issue can be made from a liberty standpoint and be valid.

In my opinion, questions of liberty all boil down to a simple thing, Your rights end where mine begin or vice versa. Since this issue is the only one where both rights occupy the same space, it can not be solved by logic there-go making it a poor contradiction to the original topic or the second or third involved in this post.
It seems to me, that the baby's right to life, trumps the mother's right to privacy. Particularly since, the so called "right to privacy" was invented by the court. For approximately two hundred years no court had ever found a general right to privacy in the Constitution until 1965.

I know it's not the Constitution, but Jefferson said we had a god given right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. He didn't mention privacy.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #72
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The Heritage Foundation is in the bag for the Republicans, who have overwhelmingly supported the NDAA. Read the plain language for yourself. You can expect the Heritage Foundation to be as objective as Moveon.org. The guy is wrong. Worse, he's lying.

You just refuse to answer my question. Hmmm . . . wonder why?
Old 06-27-2012, 05:01 AM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Just want a number, CBJ7. I thought Whirly would know it. He's the Tea Party expert.
JD is the Tea Nut expert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It seems to me, that the baby's right to life, trumps the mother's right to privacy. Particularly since, the so called "right to privacy" was invented by the court.

It is all a matter of perspective...if you do not know shit about science and think two cells are a baby after one week together , them you will think abortion wrong.

Most folks in the middle of the issue, like myself, think there is a point in which abortion is wrong. Say after the first 10-12 weeks.

The loons on the left that think late term abortion is ok are as nutty as the loons on the right that think the morning after pill is murder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It seems to me, that the baby's right to life, trumps the mother's right to privacy. Particularly since, the so called "right to privacy" was invented by the court. For approximately two hundred years no court had ever found a general right to privacy in the Constitution until 1965.

I know it's not the Constitution, but Jefferson said we had a god given right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. He didn't mention privacy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #74
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Heritage Foundation is in the bag for the Republicans, who have overwhelmingly supported the NDAA. Read the plain language for yourself. You can expect the Heritage Foundation to be as objective as Moveon.org. The guy is wrong. Worse, he's lying.

The Heritage Foundation is in the bag for the Constitution. Reagan said what do you call someone that agrees with you eighty percent of the time? You call him friend. If the Heritage Foundation defends the Constitution ninety nine percent of the time, they're not the bad guys. It's not fair to equate The Heritage Foundation with Moveon.org.

Bill Buckley used to tell a joke to illustrate the absurdity of equating America's use of military force with the Soviet's use of military force. He said equating the two, was like someone observing a man pushing an old woman into the path of an oncoming bus and another another man pushing the old woman out of the path of the oncoming bus and concluding that they're just a couple of guys that like to push little old ladies around.

The Heritage Foundation stands for freedom. Moveon.org stands for the destruction of the Constitution and in the long run tyranny.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #75
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Another one of COG's chicken little rants...........an over-exposed windbag who thinks it's better to be on the sidelines than in the game........

Quote:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women