Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60339
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2023, 01:12 PM   #61
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Gentlemen, granted, you have to consider Trump the man to beat for the Republican nomination, based on the polls. The question is can he win a general election? If you look at the average for polls for a Trump/Biden matchup, you'd think it's a toss up. But that's deceiving.

Historically Republicans have turned out to vote in greater numbers than the polls would indicate. As a result, Trump and Republican Congressmen won by greater margins than were predicted by the polls, up through 2020.

In 2022 though, it was the other way around. Here's a more extreme illustration, the Senate race between Don Bolduc (R) and Maggie Hassan (D):

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ssan-7379.html

The polls close to the election showed Hassan winning by 1.4%, but she ran away with it and won by 9.1%.

Democrats are mad as hell at Trump because because he tried to steal the 2020 election. They're going to turn out in force if he's the nominee, because they believe the future of American democracy is at stake, and Trump will lose.

It's better to go with another nominee rather than Trump. Any other nominee. Biden, given his age and signs of dementia, is a weak candidate, as long as Trump's not the other choice.
Plain spoken common sense. This is exactly what I believe !
That is, seeing the bigger picture long term.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 01:21 PM   #62
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Two excellent candidates!
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Its really early. I cant wait to see who all enters the ring.
The only fault I see in those two is that they do veer towards being neocons, like Dilbert said. But most politicians do. And they could help reset the popularity of the Republican Party among some traditional Democratic constituencies, like Blacks and women.

Yes, it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope the primary voters coalesce around an alternative to Trump fairly early on. Like you Winn Dixie, I'm not a big fan of DeSantis, but I'd definitely take him over Trump.

Quote:
Thanks for that WD
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 01:36 PM   #63
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
That's what it comes down to: getting your bases' asses of the couch and at the polls.

Restricting access to the voting booths in certain demographics ain't the answer.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 02:03 PM   #64
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
. . .
Restricting access to the voting booths in certain demographics ain't the answer.
But that’s been the republicans plan. Hard to switch gears. It’s really kinda funny how the republicans have sold such a bill of goods to their constituents through talking points and media that now they can’t pull out of it.

Stolen elections - now they’ve sown doubt into their people they don’t turn out
Mail in voting - they’ve demonized it and once again makes it hard for them to turn out enough people.
Claims of needs for voter id has gone so rampant that they have caused minorities that might have sat home or not been able to vote to actually register earlier and earlier.

Each republican strategy that was designed to make it harder for democrats to vote or to vote on smaller numbers has actually worked against them since 2016. The best part is that their own captured media like Fox has peddled the bullshit so long that they can’t turn it around because even when they try to say otherwise after years of crap, their viewers don’t want to hear it. It’s so funny to hear Hannity and Ingraham lamenting the republican voters not voting early and or by mail. Even better is them pondering why that’s the case.

Too late Y’all.

“I’d like to say this was surprising, but it’s not. The Senate Democrats, I would argue, did a much better job, We felt this coming,” Ingraham said “There wasn’t the intensity on the part of the Republicans as there was on the part of the Democrats. I felt it, and you felt it.”
Growing more irate, “But we don’t change anything! We have the same people in place in leadership. The same people in place, apparently at the RNC, perhaps that’s not changing. We are doing the same thing over and over again. I'm pissed tonight, frankly!”

“Kellyanne, I know you didn’t want any change. I like Ronna McDaniel,” Ingraham said about the struggling GOP chairwoman. “Isn’t this like a warning sign flashing, or are we just going to keep doing the same thing all over again every single election?!”

“If we don’t bank ballots early, we’re going to keep losing,” Conway noted.

“Why didn’t we?” Ingraham shot back. “We didn’t!” Conway declared.

“We didn’t do it in 2020, because everyone said don’t vote early because that’s corrupt,” Ingraham retorted.

“Not everyone,” the ex-Trump aide insisted.

“Well, a lot of people did at the very top of the Republican Party! You didn’t,” the Ingraham Angle host interjected, making it clear she was pointing fingers at the ex-president.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 08:46 PM   #65
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
But that’s been the republicans plan. Hard to switch gears. It’s really kinda funny how the republicans have sold such a bill of goods to their constituents through talking points and media that now they can’t pull out of it.

Stolen elections - now they’ve sown doubt into their people they don’t turn out
Mail in voting - they’ve demonized it and once again makes it hard for them to turn out enough people.
Claims of needs for voter id has gone so rampant that they have caused minorities that might have sat home or not been able to vote to actually register earlier and earlier.

Each republican strategy that was designed to make it harder for democrats to vote or to vote on smaller numbers has actually worked against them since 2016. The best part is that their own captured media like Fox has peddled the bullshit so long that they can’t turn it around because even when they try to say otherwise after years of crap, their viewers don’t want to hear it. It’s so funny to hear Hannity and Ingraham lamenting the republican voters not voting early and or by mail. Even better is them pondering why that’s the case.

Too late Y’all.

“I’d like to say this was surprising, but it’s not. The Senate Democrats, I would argue, did a much better job, We felt this coming,” Ingraham said “There wasn’t the intensity on the part of the Republicans as there was on the part of the Democrats. I felt it, and you felt it.”
Growing more irate, “But we don’t change anything! We have the same people in place in leadership. The same people in place, apparently at the RNC, perhaps that’s not changing. We are doing the same thing over and over again. I'm pissed tonight, frankly!”

“Kellyanne, I know you didn’t want any change. I like Ronna McDaniel,” Ingraham said about the struggling GOP chairwoman. “Isn’t this like a warning sign flashing, or are we just going to keep doing the same thing all over again every single election?!”

“If we don’t bank ballots early, we’re going to keep losing,” Conway noted.

“Why didn’t we?” Ingraham shot back. “We didn’t!” Conway declared.

“We didn’t do it in 2020, because everyone said don’t vote early because that’s corrupt,” Ingraham retorted.

“Not everyone,” the ex-Trump aide insisted.

“Well, a lot of people did at the very top of the Republican Party! You didn’t,” the Ingraham Angle host interjected, making it clear she was pointing fingers at the ex-president.
I believe Republicans were trying to reduce voter fraud, not hinder the ability of Democrats to vote. However I must otherwise sadly agree with your observations. You don’t fuck with the hallowed right of the Georgia Democrat to be served barbecue and beer by Party staffers while he’s waiting in line to vote. If you do there’s hell pay.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 09:19 PM   #66
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
I believe Republicans were trying to reduce voter fraud, not hinder the ability of Democrats to vote. However I must otherwise sadly agree with your observations. You don’t fuck with the hallowed right of the Georgia Democrat to be served barbecue and beer by Party staffers while he’s waiting in line to vote. If you do there’s hell pay.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 09:39 PM   #67
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

and they succeeded without any "minorities" being affected imagine that!

Survey: 0 Percent of Black Georgia Voters Had a Poor Voting Experience

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ng-experience/

bahahahhaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 09:43 PM   #68
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Thanks for following.

Old 02-28-2023, 09:52 PM   #69
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Thanks for following.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 03:44 AM   #70
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
A solution to a nonproblem? You’re smarter than that and I truly hope you don’t really believe that. Maybe you want to believe that but I am sure you know better. There’s been no facts supporting the constant assertion of the existence of voter fraud in any election and it’s clear that voter fraud is not an actual problem in need of solutions. It’s the GOP boogeyman (lie) that they fall back on without ever providing actual examples. There’s a lot of could happen and might happen but no has happened.

You aren’t naive so you’re just trying to avoid accepting what the real purpose for these tactics are (that’s the kinda argument HF was so proud to keep making - he knew better also). They can’t come out and say they want to reduce the number of votes cast which in the past gave them a statically advantage so they say - prevent (nonexistent) voter fraud. Nonetheless, it’s all backfired for now. I actually thank them. When people decided against being disenfranchised they came out in droves.

It isn’t just Georgia but that happened to be ground zero. Arizona, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania followed suit as well. Interestingly, good ole republicans will likely keep up the same shenanigans to their own peril. We still have the likes of ICU and Waco spouting the same nonsense over and over about fraud prevention. Thanks guys. Let’s keep going down that failed path.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 07:40 AM   #71
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default It's like Deja Vu, all over again

Quote:
...As of Jan. 17, 2016, these are the Republican presidential candidates still running (in alphabetical order):
  • Jeb Bush—Former Governor of Florida
  • Ben Carson—Neurosurgeon
  • Chris Christie—Governor of New Jersey
  • Ted Cruz—U.S. Senator, Texas
  • Jack Fellure
  • Carly Fiorina—Former Hewlett-Packard CEO
  • Jim Gilmore—Former Governor of Virginia, 2008 presidential candidate
  • Mike Huckabee—Former Governor of Arkansas, 2008 presidential candidate
  • John Kasich—Governor of Ohio
  • Andy Martin
  • Rand Paul—U.S. Senator, Kentucky
  • Marco Rubio—U.S. Senator, Florida
  • Rick Santorum—Former U.S. Senator, Pennsylvania; 2012 presidential candidate
  • Donald Trump—The Trump Organization CEO
The race originally began with eight more candidates, but those gentleman—including famous names such as Rick Perry, Scott Walker, and meme-famous Jimmy McMillan—have since dropped out over the course of the race...
June 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-2uSG1xUEg
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 09:25 AM   #72
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Fuck Cruz. Hate that bastard.

I was going to vote for Kaisch if he made it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 12:48 PM   #73
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so

Everyone here already knows. Next time, I'm going to thank you for stalking. Even in the Sandbox.

Old 03-03-2023, 11:25 PM   #74
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

"If you’re tired of losing, then put your trust in a new generation," Nikki Haley said today at cpac!

For Conservatives and Americans. We must! Many in the gop are skipping cpac this year as the small crowds are showing.
Huge signal America is fed up with trumpf
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 05:34 AM   #75
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Everybody was Kung Fu fighting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...I was going to vote for Kaisch if he made it.
Ahhh.. ye olde Karate Chop Kid. He sure drifted off into well deserved obscurity pretty quickly.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women