Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default We are a nation that wants free shit! That is the problem. We don't have a spending problem, we have a dumbass problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAtPlay View Post

If to be a terrorist you merely insist that the Government of the United States spend no more than it collects -- the bedrock of sound fiscal policy -- something a "progressive" wouldn't dream to understand, then sign me up as a "Terrorist".
Duely noted.

Quote:

If to be a racist, you believe the the Neo-President Barack Hussein Obama is even WORSE than Jimmy Carter...which is the only criteria specified by the cackling Marxists out there, then sign me up as a "racist" too.

Duely noted, again.

Quote:

The country isn't big enough for the both of us. I propose we secede and leave this cesspool, known as the Soviet People Republic of Amerika. The former nation that was in it's place no longer exists. We'll take our oil and plentiful jobs (in Texas) with us and reform the Republic. We don't need the lazy and incompetent in the Republic of Texas.
Who gave you all this Texas oil?

You mean we do not need to transfer this nation wealth to Defense contractors....I'd sign on for that. Because that is wtf we have done. We have taken the surplus SS and Medicare payments and bought arms. We did not tax people to pay for this expense, we just borrowed it. Are you going to run Texas like that? You do realize that we are 47th in education and can pretty much tell our dumb ass population anything and they will believe it as long as you preference it with ..."Lower taxes...'''
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:43 AM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Facts are Facts.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Fixated on other men's cocks, eh? * I think you may have tripped into the wrong forum, Munch!

Don't worry... your little secret is safe in anonymity
Just because we note that all our angry Republican brothers have lil weiners does not mean we are fixated on your cock.

It is the science in us looking for the cause/source of all that anger...looks like we found it in your panties.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:56 AM   #63
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Just because we note that all our angry Republican brothers have lil weiners does not mean we are fixated on your cock.

It is the science in us looking for the cause/source of all that anger...looks like we found it in your panties.
So... now it's "us & we"

However you have to justify it for yourselves (and others) is fine with me!

You let the cat out the bag (or is it the closet?). . . not me!

BTW... you can fixate on my cock all you want... but don't call me a Republican!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:37 AM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Are you very angry? :) How angry are you? Just how little is your penis?

Quote:
BTW... you can fixate on my cock all you want... but don't call me a Republican!!
Ok, you are a ''lil penis, angry, right winger...''

I saw South Park tonight that pretty much equated right wing anger with penis size
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #65
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Ok, you are a ''lil penis, angry, right winger...''

I saw South Park tonight that pretty much equated right wing anger with penis size
Still fixated on cocks, I see.... whatever gets you through your day, buddy! * Enjoy...
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:12 AM   #66
Linus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

If you care to truly educate yourselves on both sides of this issue, read the link below. Blaming the Tea Party is as lame as it would have been to blame Paul Revere for the red coats showing up. There is enough waste, abuse, and fraud in both our federal, state, and local governments to go around, but it all starts with a group of 545 people that think they are our royalty. They think that by some devine intervention they deserve better pay, better health care, and a better retirement than the people they work for. I know I for one think they all need to be kicked out and replaced. Call me what you want but I am sick of everyone not calling it as it is, and this PC crap is killing this country. I am not afraid to say it, i am sick of the almost 50% of people in this country that don't pay taxes, and those that draw a government check when they don't deserve it. I'll admit I think it sucks that 50% are a draw on the 50% that work. People, WAKE UP! The baby boomers are about to enter an era where they are going to have their hands out for what they paid in and then this ponzi scheme will be over. There are less and less people paying in, and more and more taking out... Eventually it will all crumble.

http://a12iggymom.wordpress.com/2011...000000-people/
Linus is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:17 AM   #67
Linus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

BTW, congress has a 6% approval rating. These are the jack a$$es that run this country and make the decisions that control your lives. 6% ! Where in the world do you get a job that puts you in charge of a country, and at 6% you get to keep your job? 6%? Good grief!
Linus is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #68
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
If you care to truly educate yourselves on both sides of this issue, read the link below.
And if you care to truly educate yourself, perhaps you should just read this thread, because.....

Quote:
I am not afraid to say it, i am sick of the almost 50% of people in this country that don't pay taxes, and those that draw a government check when they don't deserve it. I'll admit I think it sucks that 50% are a draw on the 50% that work.
What the hell does this even mean? If you're referring to the entire population, then you're including 3 year olds in there, which would make your statement, well, dumb. And if you're only including income earning Americans, then i would ask this: just how many times does it need to be pointed out to you people (twice in this thread alone) that your statement is not true before you stop making the claim? Every working American pays taxes, and nearly every working American pays federal taxes in one form or another. As has been pointed out more than once in this thread, with no rebuttal except to have the same ridiculous claim made over and over again.

Quote:
BTW, congress has a 6% approval rating. These are the jack a$$es that run this country and make the decisions that control your lives. 6% !
Maybe it's because they keep getting elected by people who are ignorant enough to think that 50% of income earning Americans don't pay taxes.

Just a hunch.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #69
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Still fixated on cocks, I see.... whatever gets you through your day, buddy! * Enjoy...
You just do not understand science. Science just observes and reports. In this case I am observing your anger.....it has been reported that the angrier you are about politics the smaller your wiener is.

I am fixated on your anger, that your anger correlates into you having a small penis is just the observation. You are having trouble with the terms fixation and observation.

Maybe you just wish more men were fixated on your lil penis but that is a psychology issue.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #70
sirliamscross
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
If you care to truly educate yourselves on both sides of this issue, read the link below.

Nothing says "reputable source" like a link that starts with a12iggymom! Seriously - sending people to a blog for "education"? That's like someone asking you to put it on a news station and you grab the remote and turn it on to Fox News. Very little news - whole lot of opinions.
sirliamscross is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:49 AM   #71
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
You just do not understand science. Science just observes and reports. In this case I am observing your anger.....it has been reported that the angrier you are about politics the smaller your wiener is.

I am fixated on your anger, that your anger correlates into [you having a small penis is just the observation.] You are having trouble with the terms fixation and observation.

Maybe you just wish more men were fixated on your lil penis but that is a psychology issue.
Okay... so you are just "observing " my cock!

Again... whatever gets you through your day... but if I were you, I would quit digging the hole you've created.

Anger? * Actually... I am quite amused!

You appear to be the angry little1 one, here!

More men fixated on my penis? * It appears I have one too many, already!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:50 AM   #72
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Call me what you want but I am sick of everyone not calling it as it is, and this PC crap is killing this country. I am not afraid to say it, i am sick of the almost 50% of people in this country that don't pay taxes, and those that draw a government check when they don't deserve it. I'll admit I think it sucks that 50% are a draw on the 50% that work.

How about I just call you ignorant on this issue.

While it is true that 50% of working Americans do not pay Federal taxes, it is not true that 50% of working Americans pay no taxes. In fact all working Americans pay around 15% in taxes towards SS and Medicade. All working Americans pay this tax and currently both of those programs are in the black.

Now the other big expense is Defense. The 50% of Americans who make enough to pay Federal taxes are not wanting to pay for the Defense of this country. They want the poorest among us to pay more in Federal income taxes so they will not have to. That seems rather selfish to me. The upper 50% of taxpayers should be educated enough to know that you either have to cut Defense spending, raise taxes or cut services to the retired. The smart thing is to do a combo of all those things so everyone pays....but you Tea folks do not want to raise taxes(except on the poor), cut Defense spending or cut SS services (otherwise known as Means testing).

If you care to study the tax flow you would understand that the SS surplus tax that has been in a lockbox has been used on Defense items. Now that we are actually spending more than we are taking in on SS, Defense is getting squeezed.

Furthermore....contrary to Michelle Bachman thoughts, at some point, you can not grow your way out of debt. Every company hits a growth wall....the same thing is happening to this country.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Okay... so you are just "observing " my cock!

Again... whatever gets you through your day... but if I were you, I would quit digging the hole you've created.

Anger? * Actually... I am quite amused!

You appear to be the angry little1 one, here!

More men fixated on my penis? * It appears I have one too many, already!
No I have just reported that angry men have small dicks....you seem fixated on saying that I am fixated on your lil wiener. I have already told you I am fixated on your anger, not your small dick.

You guys really need to learn how science works. And while you are at it learn how the tax system is set up. Learn the difference between regressive taxes and progressive taxes. Use a penis pump if you must but try and grasp these concepts. Science is the key to life.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:03 AM   #74
Colonel Jim
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Could you source this? I believe many of those "half of working Americans" are senior citizens living on social security. And oh by the way, even the remaining Americans who pay NO TAXES, pay taxes. So your opinion here, as is the case in every other posted opinion of yours, is based on a premise that is just not true.

They do. Between FICA, Medicare, and excise taxes on gas, alcohol and cigarettes, i'm guessing most of those low income people pay over 2-4% in federal taxes. But make no mistake, they ALL pay something.

Can you produce even one post without getting something totally wrong?

With taxes as low as they've been in decades, just once it'd be nice to see you maybe bitch about the Republican mantra that low taxes create jobs. Haven't seen it. Don't expect to.
Only about 44% of ALL income tax deductions taken are by "provisions that benefit senior citizens" http://taxvox.taxpolicycenter.org/20...-income-tax-2/ [which takes in several different provisions in the tax code]. "[A]bout half of people who don’t owe income tax are off the rolls not because they take advantage of tax breaks but rather because they have low incomes. For example, a couple with two children earning less than $26,400 will pay no federal income tax this year because their $11,600 standard deduction and four exemptions of $3,700 each reduce their taxable income to zero. The basic structure of the income tax simply exempts subsistence levels of income from tax."

Referring to the other federal taxes paid in lieu of income taxes is a straw man. Taxes are paid for "contributions" for a defined benefit, i.e. Social Security and Medicare, or for an excise, as in gasoline taxes to support a specific public purpose. Those are paid regardless of income. When we refer to the almost half of the working population who pay no taxes, we refer to those who pay no federal income taxes. The media and progressives know that, but cloud the argument.

And I suspect that you know also that the economy is more complex than one issue: the Bush tax rates. Unemployment rates are high due to numerous factors, not the least of which is the uncertainty of what the administration is going to do to business next. If I can't predict what my expenses will be, including my taxes, I won't take an undue risk and hire people. The answers are out there, but the ideologues in the administration won't use them.

So, go ahead and flame. I worry for the state of this country when the two sides can't have a civil discussion without profanity and ad homenum attacks.
Colonel Jim is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Jim View Post
Referring to the other federal taxes paid in lieu of income taxes is a straw man. Taxes are paid for "contributions" for a defined benefit, i.e. Social Security and Medicare, or for an excise, as in gasoline taxes to support a specific public purpose. Those are paid regardless of income. When we refer to the almost half of the working population who pay no taxes, we refer to those who pay no federal income taxes. The media and progressives know that, but cloud the argument.

Yes these are REGRESSIVE TAXES.

Dedicate a tax towards Defense spending if you want to explain how taxes really work.

Let people understand the true cost of Defense.

Then have an honest discussion on wtf we want and wtf we can afford.

See how that flies.

All you are trying to do is argue that the poor should pay more in income tax and the rich less.

The problem is, you do not even understand wtf you are saying.

You are for a increase in taxes. In otherwords you are for the expiration of the stupid Bush tax cuts!....except on the rich. You want the poor to pay so the rich will not have to! God Damn brilliant! Who teach's you this shit...on one hand you argue for no new taxes and on the other you argue to increase the taxes on the poor!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women