Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2015, 01:49 PM   #61
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Reese, whenever I get my hands on you, I'm going to ______ your _____. Then I'll _____ you in the ____. And then _______.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:00 PM   #62
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Reese, whenever I get my hands on you, I'm going to ______ your _____. Then I'll _____ you in the ____. And then _______.

TEAR it up Rambo!!!!!!
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:16 PM   #63
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
To be truthful, I think we as guys obsess over it waaaaaaaaaay more than the ladies do. The saying about it's all about how you work it is true (well, maybe not for bbw types). I dare say most of the ladies strongest orgasms have not come from guys with overly large cocks (I don't know, just speculation). You may just have to accommodate for a small penis in other ways. $$$$$ never hurt! Also, you can use comedy and being extremely nice as a compensating factor as well. Hey, you may not be able to give a lady orgasms, but you can give them laughgasms, lmao! But seriously, don't underestimate the power of good daty!
This so true D K because I prefer the smaller ladies because it allows me more connection
And full throttle. I wasn't bless with length just girth with a big ass head and I once smash a chick NON HOBBY CHIC one day that said got dam baby how do you fuck like that with that thing lol!!! She said I cum like 3 times lol I said Strength and experience Hun, But at the end of the day I agree with DK you guys should not worry with how many inches you have or don't it's not like we can go to pic a dick store and say hey let me get 25 on pump 5 and 8 inches tonight lol!!! So just master what you have know your limits and up your daty game and you will be good brothers.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:15 AM   #64
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Any ladies (or guys) seen "Orange is the new Black"? Beer can!
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:25 AM   #65
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

no-meme.jpg
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:30 AM   #66
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

what about load volume
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:06 PM   #67
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
what about load volume
there ya go another good point. i dont masterbate very often. was thinking to be funny next pro i see if she bbbjnqnsorbs. what would she think of a month long build in her mouth?> is it bad does she mind does she like it?
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:20 PM   #68
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I miss the days of youthful lore when I could gush all over the place like a brand new oil derrick. If I built up for say, 10 days, I could get good volume, though it would mostly just ooze out.

Sucks getting old.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 04:22 PM   #69
spank_my_monkey76
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

Eva Damita- i have good size and love to show you my stamina!
Kendall4u- i would lovet to show your delicious ass my kissing and DATY skills.
Morgan- love to have you think about my penis! haha
Reese- i would lvoe to give you some of this dick!
spank_my_monkey76 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:35 AM   #70
WacoGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

My wife plays with one other guy, and he's seriously about half the size I am (and I'm just average). But she loves what each of us do uniquely. Each one of us can affect her in ways different from the other one, and she loves it.

So I would say, bigger isn't always better, and everyone has something to offer.
WacoGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:50 AM   #71
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
When pertaining to providing...No
When pertaining to my personal life... Yes
This is exactly what I though.
Providers are being paid to not care.

My thought is civilian girls care about cock size but they care about wallet size more.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:53 AM   #72
Hillbilly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

As I said in another one of these "dick size" threads, they don't care, they view you as a Capitol One Credit Card Commercial, "What's in your wallet?"
Hillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 12:00 PM   #73
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Although I have no idea where I personally fall with my piece (and most guys don't, which may actually FUEL insecurity) but all of my life, even now, I've been complimented on all 3 parameters touched on in this thread: length, girth and load. (Ladies: think probably a less girthy Jake Steed LOL). The load is what seems to surprise women most. For the fellas, I can hip you to some good supplements for this AND a good diet certainly helps.

As far as providers go, I certainly don't believe they care with these SUPERTIGHTASSCONDOMS they always seem to find! Many times in retrospect I thought a provider looked at my piece and while verbally they were complimenting me, mentally they went "fvck this" and pulled out the tiniest, lessstretchiest, grippinst non-lubricated Trojan horse they could....fvck a horse, a dayum pony.

Now, once I know everything's good I pull out my own sh!t. Ladies, understand our shit works on blood flow and it doesn't help either one of us if you cut it off. It may make you whole longer, but you'll get bad reviews from bad experiences and that ain't good for business, is it?

Now, I also get that an IP may not want to put themselves in position of "catching feelings" but don't y'all want to enjoy it sometimes too?
C@r@m3lTWIX is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 01:31 PM   #74
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I like all sizes and shapes If someone is extremely large, I may deny an island tour. Most often I will try; however, sometimes it just doesn't work.
What she said.

I find the best times had are the guys who have a good rhythm. And who have a bit of patience with me when they go down on me. That ends up with the best results.

Big ones can be an "oooh" moment here and there, but they can't always deliver a big O.

Just putting in my two cents.

I've had a micro give me a big O, very unexpectedly even. (asian fellow)
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 01:34 PM   #75
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX View Post
Although I have no idea where I personally fall with my piece (and most guys don't, which may actually FUEL insecurity) but all of my life, even now, I've been complimented on all 3 parameters touched on in this thread: length, girth and load. (Ladies: think probably a less girthy Jake Steed LOL). The load is what seems to surprise women most. For the fellas, I can hip you to some good supplements for this AND a good diet certainly helps.

As far as providers go, I certainly don't believe they care with these SUPERTIGHTASSCONDOMS they always seem to find! Many times in retrospect I thought a provider looked at my piece and while verbally they were complimenting me, mentally they went "fvck this" and pulled out the tiniest, lessstretchiest, grippinst non-lubricated Trojan horse they could....fvck a horse, a dayum pony.

Now, once I know everything's good I pull out my own sh!t. Ladies, understand our shit works on blood flow and it doesn't help either one of us if you cut it off. It may make you whole longer, but you'll get bad reviews from bad experiences and that ain't good for business, is it?

Now, I also get that an IP may not want to put themselves in position of "catching feelings" but don't y'all want to enjoy it sometimes too?

Just fyi, I carry a variety of sizes with me at all times. I prefer the skins brand, but have been told that their "large" size is not the same as trojan magnums. So, I went out and bought regular magnums, and magnum xxl's. Just to make anyone happy. I'm not all that fond of a client bringing their own condoms. But, I prefer the non-latex condoms personally. But, if you need a size adjustment, then by all means, I have the larger "doesn't choke a cock" size condoms.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women