Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2020, 07:45 AM   #61
oeb11
Valued Poster

yr/multiple handles

do try to post something cogent and constructive

professional help is available to you!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 08:01 AM   #62
HoeHummer
BANNED

SPAM

HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:23 AM   #63
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Is this another jerkoffatory video thread?

Why does ECCIE allow the promotion of fake news conspiracies?

You’re liable to turn one of these innocent young lambs into WSNDs!

the fact that you don't give a shit about vote fraud speaks volumes about your character.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:40 AM   #64
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:43 AM   #65
oeb11
Valued Poster

Guarantee Mole will be hiding in a borrow when push comes to shove!
Omar is caught - hopefully she does prison time!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:55 AM   #66
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Old 09-28-2020, 10:30 AM   #67
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Guarantee Mole will be hiding in a borrow when push comes to shove!
Omar is caught - hopefully she does prison time!!!!
and stripped of her citizenship and expelled from USA.
mole should go with her too.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 10:44 AM   #68
oeb11
Valued Poster

all the America haters who promised to leave America if trump won
should take the vow again

This time - let's enforce it - and eject them either way - north or south.

To hell with the lot of the marxist America haters.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 11:11 AM   #69
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Old 09-28-2020, 03:37 PM   #70
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Y'all have been O'keefed... again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbXBG86rMG4
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 04:45 AM   #71
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV7oDl8yDZk
Old 09-29-2020, 04:57 AM   #72
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Eyes on stubbie hubbie

I expect they will start selling their votes on something like StubHub as I suspect some of those that only got $200 are gonna be peeved that others are getting $800. I mean, it's not like one ballot has a better view of prison than the other.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 05:19 AM   #73
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Running scorecard for 2020 cheat by mail

Maybe we all can start betting on who gets the longest prison stretch. The other running contenders, besides Ihlar, in the ballot harvesting are:
  • In Brooklyn, 25 percent of mail-in ballots were ruled invalid during the June Democrat primary
  • In a New Jersey special election, nearly 20 percent of the ballots were thrown out, and four people are being prosecuted for fraud.
  • In a Florida primary, more than 35,000 mail-in ballots were rejected, and over 100,000 ballots were rejected in California.
  • In Pennsylvania’s primary, half of the counties were still counting ballots a week after the election.
  • The story of discarded military ballots discovered in Pennsylvania, many of them were cast for Trump.
  • In Texas 4 people are charged with over 134 counts, including the candidate
  • Reports in Wisconsin of three trays of mail containing absentee ballots were found in a ditch.
  • In North Carolina, voters reported receiving two ballots in the mail.
As a side bet, we can bet on which of them Chung hits the sheets with, though we all know Ihlar is the front runner there, hands down, worms up..
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 05:40 AM   #74
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/ho...db89ae9a68.pdf

The Honorable William Barr
United States Attorney General
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

Attorney General Barr,

I am writing to you to express immediate concern regarding illegal voter activity in Minnesota.
Since the beginning of the year, I have been in discussions with people who live in Minneapolis
about their past and current election observations. I have met with and continually communicated
with the FBI here in Minnesota and have called upon Project Veritas to help us uncover systemic
voter fraud involving in-person voting and absentee ballots. As you know, there is an election
coming up which requires electoral integrity. As such, I believe this situation requires your
urgent attention. Let me explain.
It has been represented to me that in Minneapolis, several Democrat campaigns have been
paying individuals to vote. This fraud is said to be occurring in many forms. I have been
repeatedly told that much of this activity has been orchestrated by the congressional campaign of
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (MN-05), and the evidence suggests the same. Moreover, much of
the alleged illegal activity leading up to and around this year’s primary election matches
information that I have been given about similar illegal voting activities in 2016 and 2018.
Specifically, it has been represented to me that campaigns have been stealing absentee ballots
from individuals and paying individuals to obtain their absentee ballots. The strategies
communicated to me include multiple campaigns, for both local and federal office that:
• canvass voters in Minneapolis apartment buildings and capture their personal information
• take advantage of elderly voters, immigrant communities, and those who do not speak
English
• then request absentee ballots on behalf of the voters
• have operatives stationed in mailrooms and knocking doors to coerce ballots from voters
via cash or threats
• have campaign workers complete the ballots in favor of their slate of candidates
• deposit groups of marked ballots into mail-in ballot receptacles outside polling places.
Furthermore, I have been told that campaigns also use an intricate system of paying people to
vote in-person, both during early voting and on election day. It has been described to me that in
this system:
• voters are organized into groups and transported to polling places in vans
• campaign workers help these individuals vote and then voters return to the vans to be
driven home
• in the vans, campaign staff pay these voters up to $200 each for their vote
• this process repeats throughout early voting and on election day
Video of these practices has been obtained, and the American people need to know about these
activities. We believe that it involves thousands of votes in Minnesota. I encourage you to watch
the exposé regarding this situation which Fox News will broadcast this week, beginning tonight.
I believe that the exposé will impress upon you the urgency of this situation and the danger of
electoral fraud.
I have called upon the Minnesota House of Representatives and the Minnesota Senate to begin
hearings to examine the extent of the wrongdoing. Furthermore, I have sent a letter to Minnesota
Secretary of State Steve Simon asking him to suspend absentee balloting until further notice.
Finally, I am requesting that you expeditiously open an investigation into these illegal practices.
Our election laws matter, and I believe we need an individual outside the political machines of
Minnesota to investigate these problems. This is a matter which threatens the very integrity of
our Republic. Free and fair elections are essential.
Sincerely,
Rep. Steve Drazkowski
District 21B
Minnesota House of Representatives
Old 09-29-2020, 05:54 AM   #75
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Harris Co, Tx 2018 https://amgreatness.com/2020/09/28/b...harris-county/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhQ7ngFqLSc

“In December of 2019, I was approached by two individuals who witnessed activity from an illegal ballot harvesting operation in Harris County. Since that date, I have been investigating the illegal ballot harvesting operation,” he testified.

During my investigation, a core group of names continued to surface regarding the organization and operation of the voter fraud scheme. Witnesses have stated to me that Precinct 1 Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis and District 13 Texas State Senator Borris Miles are leading the illegal ballot harvesting operation in Harris County, Texas. Their chief lieutenants are Houston businessman Gerald Womack and political consultant Dallas Jones who work directly under them in executing the ballot harvesting operation in Harris County, Texas.

Witnesses have shown me and described to me how the ballot harvesters take absentee ballots from the elderly in nursing homes, from the homeless, and from unsuspecting residences’ mailboxes. The ballot harvesters then complete the ballots for their preferred candidate and forge the signature of the “voter”. Two witnesses stated to me that there are two individuals employed at the Harris County Clerk’s Office who are aware of the illegal ballots and help facilitate and mask the processing of the ballots into the legal stream of ballots.

I have been made aware of a law enforcement investigation in the Spring of 2020 regarding illegal ballot harvesting. Several interviews of individuals were conducted. After the interviews became public, former Harris County Clerk Diane Troutman, resigned alleging health concerns due to COVID-19. However, witnesses have told me that Ms. Troutman was arguing with Commission Rodney Ellis about the legality of the mass purchasing and mailing of mail-in ballots and that Troutman was concerned she would be included in the eventual arrest pertaining to illegal ballot harvesting. Instead of coming forward and exposing the scheme, Ms. Troutman abruptly resigned. Witnesses have stated that Commissioner Ellis was not deterred and continued to move forward with the plan to mass mail ballots and expand the illegal ballot harvesting scam. Another witness stated to me that an employee of Commission Ellis, Tyler James, has bragged that he could guarantee that the illegal ballot harvesting operation, with the help of mass mail-in ballots, could harvest 700,000 illegal ballots.

It appears that law enforcement agencies are currently investigating these alleged crimes and I will provide them with the evidence that I have already collected and am continuing to collect. Sadly, these law enforcement agencies will be working to prosecute these crimes well after the November 3, 2020 election.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women