Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2015, 07:08 PM   #61
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I would have never started posting on this board outside of ads. Its garnered me more enemies that I've never met and likely will never meet nor have they met me. That bothers me a little for some reason. It's weird.

Reading the board and posting is rather habitual now though. I do it sporadically but I still do it because I enjoy discussing things or because I feel I want to say something. I'm human.
Never too late to start. This isn't Facebook, this is your business and the smart girls use postings to their advantage to gain business, some just like to continually shit where they eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
To answer so that I contribute something.... PAY YOURSELF FIRST. For God sake, take out that 28% you would have paid in Taxes and put it away. Not that I'm implying for a second you don't pay your taxes. Just pay yourself first. If you get to 10 years in and you've saved nothing, you will look back and see the money that just fell through your hands and REGRET not being smarter. Regret is your worst enemy here and you have all the power. You will never miss 30 bucks a session. That money does not exist. The rest is up to you.
This applies to everyone, not just hookers. Amazing how many people in their 40s making above 100k don't have anything saved. Really smart advice but many lack discipline. There are ladies here trolling chat every night because they don't have money for the hotel room they're staying in at 11am the next morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann View Post
I also wish that I would of realized doing this doesn't make me a bad person years ago. A lot of self destructive behavior could of been avoided.

And lastly I wish that I had made the choice to save myself more often instead of others.

That's about it
BA
Whether in the hobby or not, we're all screwed up in our own way. Being a hooker doesn't make someone a bad person, being a bad person makes someone a bad person.

As for the helping others, I've learned not to be Captain Save-A-Hoe. No advances/pre purchased sessions, ignore the "I need money for rent or my car or my dog's sick" messages. I don't give my dentist money until he gives me service, same here. And some girls here smell blood when you think you're doing something nice and will take advantage until you put a stop to then relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
You can't trust a one that wants to do videos lol. Trust me I have a lawyer taking care of that.
Didn't realize you had a problem with the videos, if it's any consolation they are hot. A bit fuzzy on details but could have sworn I've seen your videos with different partners and it all look very consentual.

On topic, as I said, don't be a Captain Save-A-Hoe but also:

Be ultra careful of a rush to get a Plan B meeting. I know, you've got the time away from work or the SO covered, you've got cash in your pocket, and you were expecting to get laid. In that rush as you're on your phone in a parking lot trying to find someone that can be ready in 30 minutes, you don't do the normal due diligence that you would normally perform. Almost every quickly Plan B meeting has left me disappointed and frustrated I didn't employ more self discipline.

You must also consider who you're dealing with here - girls that suck the dicks of multiple strangers a week for easy money and the guys who love them. When the shit hits the fan you're the only one you can trust or that cares about you so be very careful of what you share. This place is fun. Sex topics for us degenerates and anything goes of what turns you on - you can't discuss that stuff with your friends...but the people here are not your friends, keep your distance for her sake and yours.

Finally, some people post here like this is all they have in life and that's sad, it's a hobby, don't let it be your life.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:04 PM   #62
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Never too late to start. This isn't Facebook, this is your business and the smart girls use postings to their advantage to gain business, some just like to continually shit where they eat.
My house and bed are just fine. Thanks for your concern. No need though.

I interact with others when and how I want to, PimpEccie214. If you have a problem with it then feel free to fuck off on the scenic route to hell.

If you are who you say you are then you should be the last person throwing stones about what they post. I've never had a second handle, guested or disabled a handle.

I run a tight ship. Beat that.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:37 PM   #63
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
My house and bed are just fine. Thanks for your concern. No need though.

I interact with others when and how I want to, PimpEccie214. If you have a problem with it then feel free to fuck off on the scenic route to hell.

If you are who you say you are then you should be the last person throwing stones about what they post. I've never had a second handle, guested or disabled a handle.

I run a tight ship. Beat that.
It's Saturday night and it appears someone stocked up at Walmart today on the Boone's Farm. I don't get the hostility since I was just trying to offer a suggestion since you stated you would change something about your time here but you seem to be a real role model that knows everything. You make your own decisions, they seem to be serving you well.

Additionally, please stop PMing me. I don't read PMs except for ladies I'm scheduling to see. And please be careful with your tone, I'm feeling threatened and harassed. Your well documented bullying behavior towards those that don't agree with you can't be healthy. You stalked my BBFS thread with your rants and maybe the fat girl thread you started crying for justification didn't give you the power, last word need you seem to crave. Maybe start your own forum.

For respect of Elisabeth and the community I will refrain from turning yet another thread into the TFN Show so go ahead and let you have your last word, showing you must always have the last word and chalk up yet another win to your posting history.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:47 PM   #64
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Fewer fries....more tater tots.

Best advice I was ever given.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 04:06 AM   #65
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would have been a lot wiser financially.

I would have enjoyed myself more and sweated the small stuff less.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:49 AM   #66
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't get the hostility since I was just trying to offer a suggestion.
Why don't you reread what you posted. That wasn't a suggestion. Like I said, I'm doing just fine business-wise. If I want to interact with others on this board then I have just as much of a right to as you. At least I do it fairly and don't have to hide behind a bunch of handles like some chickenshit.

Quote:
Additionally, please stop PMing me. I don't read PMs except for ladies I'm scheduling to see. And please be careful with your tone, I'm feeling threatened and harassed. Your well documented bullying behavior towards those that don't agree with you can't be healthy.
I pm'd you twice. Once to welcome you back and once to ask you what was wrong since you seem so hostile. As far as I knew we were cool but whatever. You keep wanting to press the issue. No one made you quote me a few posts back. You wanna keep poking and then cry uncle when I respond? It doesn't work that way and you know it. Or at least you should.

If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have.

Quote:
For respect of Elisabeth and the community I will refrain from turning yet another thread into the TFN Show so go ahead and let you have your last word, showing you must always have the last word and chalk up yet another win to your posting history.
Ya out of respect for Elizabeth maybe you shouldn't have started shit in the first place huh?

Edit: on second thought I'm not gonna embarrass you and I'll take my experience with you to the ladies area.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:46 AM   #67
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's Saturday night and it appears someone stocked up at Walmart today on the Boone's Farm. I don't get the hostility since I was just trying to offer a suggestion since you stated you would change something about your time here but you seem to be a real role model that knows everything. You make your own decisions, they seem to be serving you well.

Additionally, please stop PMing me. I don't read PMs except for ladies I'm scheduling to see. And please be careful with your tone, I'm feeling threatened and harassed. Your well documented bullying behavior towards those that don't agree with you can't be healthy. You stalked my BBFS thread with your rants and maybe the fat girl thread you started crying for justification didn't give you the power, last word need you seem to crave. Maybe start your own forum.

Strawberry fields rocks. Boones Farm Great thread EW
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:46 AM   #68
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Great topic

I would have focused more on multi hour visits from the beginning. Stronger research and being willing to find the right lady for me to spend time with. If the one I want is unavailable, better to save to play another day, than compromise.

I have found my most memorable adventures have been with ladies who are comfortable with themselves and being with me. To me, that is the basis of chemistry. Taking time to research and find those ladies is the area I should have focused more on in the beginning.

i would rather have one outstanding 3 hour visit, than 3 mediocre one hour visits.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:23 AM   #69
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Wow that's a great great question, EW.

I would have never started posting on this board outside of ads. Its garnered me more enemies that I've never met and likely will never meet nor have they met me. That bothers me a little for some reason. It's weird.

Well now I can see why!

Quote:
Why don't you reread what you posted. That wasn't a suggestion. Like I said, I'm doing just fine business-wise. If I want to interact with others on this board then I have just as much of a right to as you. At least I do it fairly and don't have to hide behind a bunch of handles like some chickenshit.

I pm'd you twice. Once to welcome you back and once to ask you what was wrong since you seem so hostile. As far as I knew we were cool but whatever. You keep wanting to press the issue. No one made you quote me a few posts back. You wanna keep poking and then cry uncle when I respond? It doesn't work that way and you know it. Or at least you should.

If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have.

Ya out of respect for Elizabeth maybe you shouldn't have started shit in the first place huh?

Edit: on second thought I'm not gonna embarrass you and I'll take my experience with you to the ladies area.
You'll take your experience with him to the ladies area? That seems like a rather strange thing to throw in. If you had a bad experience with him and needed to
take your experience with him to the ladies area, you should of already done so. Especially after you said As far as I knew we were cool but whatever.. Now it just seems as if you are pissed and want retribution for something as slight as responding in this thread. I suggest you take your initial advice in this thread and stick to posting ads.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:31 AM   #70
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

WTF, if a guy's MO on this site is to share privileged info in the hopes of getting something extra from a provider then when he doesn't get it lets his butt hurt guide his future actions then the other ladies should know.

It's not alert worthy but it is fyi worthy since he can't seem to let it go. If he'd have stuck to simply paying for pussy and enjoying himself then there'd be nothing to share, but since he wanted to try his little hustle, well, now there is.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:38 AM   #71
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
WTF, if a guy's MO on this site is to share privileged info in the hopes of getting something extra from a provider then when he doesn't get it lets his butt hurt guide his future actions then the other ladies should know.
You are right, but most ladies will not share privileged info with a john that will come back and bite them later, even if they vowed in the beginning to be a WK of theirs. People change all the time and others finally take off the rose colored glasses to see what an asshole some one really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
THN, I suggest you take your initial advice in this thread and stick to just posting ads.
I agree.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:48 AM   #72
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I hear what you're saying, DF, but in this case there was obvious intent to ass kiss, suck up and share info I never asked for. Since it was under his old handle it doesn't count against him anymore but I'd bet a few dollars he is still doing the same thing under his current handle with other providers and they CAN turn him in under his current handle.

I'm guessing most ladies would blow it off like I did, not wanting to get someone who seemed to be just a little too into them in trouble. But if they learn he's just repeating his old routine on them then they might be more inclined to let the mods know.

Like the topic of this thread says: "Knowing what you know now...."

Wouldn't you guys want a leaker turned in, Davidfree and WTF?
Old 10-13-2015, 08:58 AM   #73
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

ANYTHING anyone does with good intentions on a whore board is done so to get your guard down so you reveal info that they can hurt you with later, just as there are certain individuals who have no clue about some people, going by what they heard mainly, yet spread gossip and lies about them to do their utmost to defame them. There is nothing wrong with being nice, but there are lines you do not cross and one is blurring the line between the hobby world and the real world.

When it comes to this hobby world, as a provider, you do have to have some good actress skills to be able to the intimate tasks that you get paid for, especially since most of the guys who hobby are ones who you would not give the time of day to in RL. IMO, the hobbyist you want as a repeat client is one who knows what line not to cross, and at the very least, will show you respect while he is with you while also making you feel comfortable and not let those emotions BCD get carried away to the point they are becoming stalkerish. A hobbyist wants a provider who is not YMMV (at least, on services she advertises she does), is drama free and not full of herself, guys can get that for free in the RW.

Mainly, most people are good people, but there are many bad apples and it will become more prevalent on a whore board that has pseudo names and personalities. No one on this site is your true friend and the sooner you realize that, then better off you are. Learn your ABCs (Always Be Cautious) when dealing with johns and hookers.

By the same token, do not accuse when you do not have facts and do not make up shit to suit your agenda or because others do not agree with your opinion.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 09:07 AM   #74
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
ANYTHING anyone does with good intentions on a whore board is done so to get your guard down so you reveal info that they can hurt you with later.
Wow, I don't think that's true at all. I'm really sorry you feel that way. I've done nice things for people with no expectations in return.

Some guys on this site get a little carried away with their admiration. My strategy in dealing with that is to smile and back away slowly, which I'm sure a lot of ladies do. Avoiding conflict with someone who seems to be getting too obsessed with you is basic common sense.

Knowing now that that was not the case changes things.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with being nice, but there are lines you do not cross and one is blurring the line between the hobby world and the real world.

Mainly, most people are good people, but there are many bad apples and it will become more prevalent on a whore board that has pseudo names and personalities. No one on this site is your true friend and the sooner you realize that, then better off you are. Learn your ABCs (Always Be Cautious) when dealing with johns and hookers. Do not accuse when you do not have facts and do not make up shit to suit your agenda.
Since you decided to go back and add all this after I posted let me answer it separately:

I'm not known for haphazard behavior so I'm not sure why you would feel the need to try and school me on caution. And I was being cautious by not upsetting someone who had seen me and getting a little carried away. Not sure how you're not comprehending that. It has nothing to do with trust or friendships.

Quote:
ANYTHING anyone does with good intentions on a whore board is done so to get your guard down so you reveal info that they can hurt you with later, just as there are certain individuals who have no clue about some people, going by what they heard mainly, yet spread gossip and lies about them to do their utmost to defame them. There is nothing wrong with being nice, but there are lines you do not cross and one is blurring the line between the hobby world and the real world.

When it comes to this hobby world, as a provider, you do have to have some good actress skills to be able to the intimate tasks that you get paid for, especially since most of the guys who hobby are ones who you would not give the time of day to in RL. IMO, the hobbyist you want as a repeat client is one who knows what line not to cross, and at the very least, will show you respect while he is with you while also making you feel comfortable and not let those emotions BCD get carried away to the point they are becoming stalkerish.

Mainly, most people are good people, but there are many bad apples and it will become more prevalent on a whore board that has pseudo names and personalities. No one on this site is your true friend and the sooner you realize that, then better off you are. Learn your ABCs (Always Be Cautious) when dealing with johns and hookers.

By the same token, do not accuse when you do not have facts and do not make up shit to suit your agenda or because others do not agree with your opinion.
Oh my god I can't even keep up so I'll just quote the whole thing again...I do have the facts. I have the emails from his former handle. Only they don't apply to the new handle. I feel like I've already explained this. Is there an echo in here?

Or have you stopped talking about what I'm talking about and are now trying to steer this in your own direction?

Knowing what I know now, I know you forgot the part about your 70+ p411 okays and how you fucked one of my doubles partners.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:52 AM   #75
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Loving Kayla Said it best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
To answer this question properly would require me to do the very thing I have learned not to do. So I'm going to learn and keep my damn mouth shut.

To answer so that I contribute something.... PAY YOURSELF FIRST. For God sake, take out that 28% you would have paid in Taxes and put it away. Not that I'm implying for a second you don't pay your taxes. Just pay yourself first. If you get to 10 years in and you've saved nothing, you will look back and see the money that just fell through your hands and REGRET not being smarter. Regret is your worst enemy here and you have all the power. You will never miss 30 bucks a session. That money does not exist. The rest is up to you.
I agree 100% with her... I wish I would have done it 20 years ago. But better late than never.
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women