Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2014, 04:08 PM   #61
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I'm not back tracking on anything you illiterate.

By the way, speaking of "owning it":

A simple question. You “know” I am a employee of one of those organizations—so either identify which one, or admit you, like your mentor, are a pathetic liar.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:03 PM   #62
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You forgot..."fucking!"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:28 PM   #63
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I'm not back tracking on anything you illiterate.

By the way, speaking of "owning it":

A simple question. You “know” I am a employee of one of those organizations—so either identify which one, or admit you, like your mentor, are a pathetic liar.
It's kind of funny... Old-Trollop but someone highlighted "the word" in RED, all thru this thread and I still have not said "the word"... LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:05 PM   #64
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

It might be funny if anyone could make sense out of what you were saying, Slobbrin.

But that's not possible.

I don't think you even make sense to yourself.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #65
Old-T
Valued Poster

I'm not sure HE knows what he means.

Pretty sad.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:19 PM   #66
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Pretty sad.
I am not sure that Hanoi COG's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY is even capable of knowing what he means.

It's more than sad, it's fuk'n PATHETIC!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #67
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Pretty sad.
Yea, you are pretty sad. I never said "know" till now... You accused me of saying "I know" multiple times.... Old-Trollop... the immoral
Old 06-01-2014, 08:47 PM   #68
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Pretty sad.

Search the word "know" in this thread and you will see it in red, dozens of times... Old-Trollop... NOT ONE TIME BY ME... so you are the liar...Old-Trollop... the immoral
Old 06-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I think you're wrong. He has NO fucking idea what he means.

Old 06-02-2014, 04:21 AM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You're a moronically stupid, lying, little hypocrite of a troll, Old-Twerp, for the reasons already enumerated. And you've already admitted as much, Old-Twerp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:59 AM   #71
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Which is why, contrary to IBBlitheringIdiot's posts, I never once stated that the unequal flow of $$$ was wrong. But Good Ol' IB is incapable of actually reading what I post before going into a scalding meltdown that may or may not have anything to do with what I posted.
Do you remember what you titled this thread? You did title the thread, correct?

IB is correct, you are a troll, a troll who tries to out members.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:37 AM   #72
Old-T
Valued Poster

What would a Monday morning be without a visit to the asylum to see what the inmates are up to? Reading the “insightful comments” of the three stooges IB, IIFFy, and Gonad is a good way to start, because it is almost impossible for the week to get stupider than their posts.

So, let’s see what we have today, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a moronically stupid, lying, little hypocrite of a troll, Old-Twerp, for the reasons already enumerated. And you've already admitted as much, Old-Twerp.

And for the reasons already enumerated, your arguments are baseless and false.

Once more, which of these simple facts do you dispute? I must have missed it. And you wonder why I am morally superior to you (it’s not sanctimonious if it’s true).

Mississippi: 50th, i.e. the MOST fed dependent state in the country (actually tied with NM)
Alabama: 49th
Louisiana: 48th
Tennessee: 45th
Kentucky: 41st
South Carolina: 40th
Florida: 38th
Georgia: 33rd
Texas: 32nd
Virginia: 26th
North Carolina: 24th
Arkansas: 22nd

Illinois: 2nd
New York: 17th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Do you remember what you titled this thread? You did title the thread, correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

IB is correct, you are a troll, a troll who tries to out members.
You are wrong, and wrong. Of course I titled the thread, and it stands. Or are YOU going to challenge the accuracy of the numbers that IB continues to ignore? What is the purpose of a TITLE? To attract attention? Why, yes! And then to have some intelligent debate/discussion. A few people actually tried that (e.g. Lustylad), and I replied civilly even though I disagree with some of his points. But IIFFy spews out post #31, then claims he didn’t. IB ignores the data and claims I am anti-DoD instead—and you wonder why I treat them both with the ridicule they deserve? If anything I am far too nice to them.

As to outing anyone—how could I possibly out anyone with what I posted here? I responded in kind to IIFFy’s completely insincere question. Only he could out himself if he chose to—I couldn’t. Anyway, I answered your point by essentially saying my question was equally innocent as his.

And now we get to the most absurd comment of the morning. IIFFy trying to play 6th grade word games.

JL and I are actually having a civil conversation when IIFFy jumps in with post #31 (I refuse to quote that one and clog the airwaves any more than he already did), and then post #33:

IIFFy: What department? Old-Tyrant”

I respond in post #34: I am not. I have posted numerous times that I am retired military, since then have been a consultant to a number of cabinet level organizations in both Dem and Rep administrations. More than that you don't need to know.”But you know this since you keep chastising me for this very post, don’t you?

IIFFy’s stupid and self-incriminating response in #38 is: Yes you are Old-Tyrant did you department increase it's budget this year?”, complete with “it”s” instead of “its”, (which in typical IB biased form he (IB) refuses to critique.) But somehow since he did not use the WORDS “I know” he chooses to play stupid pre-teen word games, as if his lies are somehow not as obvious. All I did after this is call him out on this: “If you are so certain I am a government employee, tell me which department?” Or do you also believe he should be allowed to make false accusations and then not have to defend them? Do you support blatant lies, G? How do YOU interpret his “Yes you are” comment?

But it gets more embarrassing for IIFFy when in post #67 he actually gloats about his stupidity:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Yea, you are pretty sad. I never said "know" till now... You accused me of saying "I know" multiple times.... Old-Trollop... the immoral

And again in #68: “Search the word "know" in this thread and you will see it in red, dozens of times... Old-Trollop... NOT ONE TIME BY ME... so you are the liar...Old-Trollop... the immoral”
The little “stupid child” defense. Too bad for IIFFy it isn’t generally accepted outside the grade school playground.

So having laughed heartily at all three of you and pointed out IIFFys deceit (yet again), I head off to work knowing that there will be more hysterical “rebuttals” by the three stooges when I return.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:33 AM   #73
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Not for nuthin', but I noticed Mississippi has the highest burden rate on the US government.
"Mississippi: 50th, i.e. the MOST fed dependent state in the country (actually tied with NM)"

Additionally, from Wikipedia:

The state (Mississippi) in 2010 had the highest proportion of African Americans in the nation!!

Coincidence?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:47 PM   #74
Old-T
Valued Poster

It could be, I don't know. When doing a little research for a previous question that IB refused to answer I did notice that in 1860 slaves were a majority of the people in Mississippi.

Which of these are causes and which are effects I do not have enough info to say.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:48 PM   #75
Old-T
Valued Poster

It could be, I don't know. When doing a little research for a previous question that IB refused to answer I did notice that in 1860 slaves were a majority of the people in Mississippi.

Which of these are causes and which are effects I do not have enough info to say.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women