Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2015, 02:16 PM   #61
Wallyboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets View Post
A mommy tummy is only there if you allow it to be...
You can get rid of it with some good workouts!
This is based off experience not word of mouth.
When people meet me they would have never
guessed I had a mini me. Thats the way it should be!

It doesn't happen over night but you can most certainly
get rid of it with some hard work. Consistency is the key.
Good luck girl! The hard work is worth it, not only will you
be more confident in yourself, you will be healthier all
the way around!
Having been married for years to a woman with a mommy tummy who was almost fanatical about working out,I can tell u this:after 2 yrs of hard regiments for tummys,she could not tighten it up so went to a dr.who told her no amt of exercise will remove some tummies like this.He likened it to a balloon filled to capacity then deflated. 90% of it is genetically inherited loss of elasticity and no amt of any cream,workout,etc will cure it.He recommended tummy tuck,and a good surgeon to do it. So please research before u start stating ur opinion as fact.Just FYI
Wallyboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 02:17 PM   #62
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

This is not an abortion thread, keep it on track please.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:40 PM   #63
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallyboy View Post
Having been married for years to a woman with a mommy tummy who was almost fanatical about working out,I can tell u this:after 2 yrs of hard regiments for tummys,she could not tighten it up so went to a dr.who told her no amt of exercise will remove some tummies like this.He likened it to a balloon filled to capacity then deflated. 90% of it is genetically inherited loss of elasticity and no amt of any cream,workout,etc will cure it.He recommended tummy tuck,and a good surgeon to do it. So please research before u start stating ur opinion as fact.Just FYI
Oh excuse me... MOST tummies can be worked out.. Now there are some times when ladies get so big in their pregnancy that yeah, skin may not go back to normal. But a lot of ladies can work out and get there body right. Stomach included. Not everything has to resort to surgery. That is a fast fix yes, but not the only choice. I say try working it out cause chances are you can either get rid of it or get it down to a look you don't mind and is way better then what it was before... just like your s.o with a mommy tummy couldn't get rid of it without surgery woman are out there (myself included)that are able to get rid of it with consistent workouts. Is it really opinion if me and plenty of other woman have managed to do it? Not saying this is her situation either... I can't see anything bad in these ladies photos to be insecure about. I am just saying put a workout to test before jumping under a needle. And when you try the workout, don't give up after a month... You may be able to save some money, save yourself from a surgery you possibly may not be happy with and get healthy all at the same time.
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 05:58 PM   #64
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Like I said. I am 135 pounds and 5'7. I am very fit and keep myself in good shape. But when you get to 250 pounds because of a medical misdiagnosis then have a babe. It's not as simple as diet and excerise. Wish it was "that easy" as I have been that way for years.
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:17 PM   #65
BellaBrielle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 305806
My ECCIE Reviews

It's been proven that it's caused by genetics. Some girls can bounce back to their teeny bopper bodies. Some girl have what I like to call "mommy aprons" Regardless what others may say, women are beautiful especially when their comfortable and confident in their own skin, AND that's what men love. It's not all about image either. I know my regulars don't mind mommy tummies because my attitude and how personable I am with everyone and that trumps the way I look.
BellaBrielle is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:36 PM   #66
Talise Sky
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 311109
Location: OKC and travel to Houston,Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with all. Self Confidence is key. Own your body and the rest will work out. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. That's what allows variety. What one may not want another will. Bring your wonderful attitude and confidence and you will be fine.
Talise Sky is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:20 PM   #67
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson View Post
Like I said. I am 135 pounds and 5'7. I am very fit and keep myself in good shape. But when you get to 250 pounds because of a medical misdiagnosis then have a babe. It's not as simple as diet and excerise. Wish it was "that easy" as I have been that way for years.
Congratulations on your progress! I say go for it. It is about what you want and how you want to be.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:13 PM   #68
yerassman2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I have seen some pretty bad mommy tummies over the years. It all comes down to the ladies attitude. It has to be pretty rough to suffer the physical effects of child birth on a woman. It doesn't bother me period. A good attitude trumps everything. My 2 cents....
yerassman2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 07:05 PM   #69
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post

As far as mommy tummy goes I wont see anyone with one.

Why would I when there are lots out there who don't have one.
The presence of a mommy tummy may be off putting for some, or even most in some locales. The important thing here is open communication if its a dealbreaker, just as CBJ are with some mongers. Be honest upfront so your gentleman caller (if you can still reference the potential body-shaming man as such) doesn't have what could be a NASTY surprise and walk away, or write the review including some nonsense about hindsight is 20/20 & should've known from the angles just what was being covered up.

Two sides to the coin.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:47 AM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by algrace View Post
The presence of a mommy tummy may be off putting for some, or even most in some locales. The important thing here is open communication if its a dealbreaker, just as CBJ are with some mongers. Be honest upfront so your gentleman caller (if you can still reference the potential body-shaming man as such) doesn't have what could be a NASTY surprise and walk away, .
It is not a matter of shame. Like you and others have said, OWN IT. Put it in your showcase , not in some kindly worded ad but with a picture. Give the buyer a peek before you have all his personal information and he is so much more less likely to be candid in his review.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:36 AM   #71
glade55
BANNED

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It is not a matter of shame. Like you and others have said, OWN IT. Put it in your showcase , not in some kindly worded ad but with a picture. Give the buyer a peek before you have all his personal information and he is so much more less likely to be candid in his review.

major boner killer
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:53 PM   #72
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

Mommy tummy is extremely hard to get rid of if you don't have a natural child birth. Natural child birth mommy tummy is so much easier to rid of with the right amount of exercise and dedication. Personally I had a sea section. That was the worst mommy tummy because even with hard work and the right diet it only seemed to get worse in my case. I appeared to be smaller and my clothes fit better, but naked? Yuck. My stomach had a sag at the bottom. I tried extremely hard. But in some cases it always doesn't work out. If people are unhappy with what they see in the mirror I think they should get the tummy tuck if it is to please themselves and no one else. (I mean because let's face it there is no amount of plastic surgery that will make someone appealing to everyone.) It has nothing to do with laziness, and everything to do with an individual. It was a scary decision to make make, but I am happy with the outcome.
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 04:05 PM   #73
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Mommy tummies don't bother me primarily b/c I prefer MILF type ladies and it comes with the territory (meant as a compliment). Besides as Dita Von Teese says . . .

and gents will still find fault with other features. Just do you and don't worry about others!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 05:34 PM   #74
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
Mommy tummies don't bother me primarily b/c I prefer MILF type ladies and it comes with the territory (meant as a compliment). Besides as Dita Von Teese says . . .

and gents will still find fault with other features. Just do you and don't worry about others!

So true. Everyone has flaws. Everyone is ugly to someone. Some people think that I am unattractive, and others want to eat my ass up with a napkin tucked into their shirt.
Mommy tummy or not. That is just life.
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 12:31 AM   #75
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
So true. Everyone has flaws. Everyone is ugly to someone. Some people think that I am unattractive, and others want to eat my ass up with a napkin tucked into their shirt.
Mommy tummy or not. That is just life.
You damn skippy!

Island_Gent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women